Bad eats

Does anyone else have know of chefs/cooking personalities that they lost respect for?

Tell me which disease causes people to stuff their faces with junk food until they're 600 lbs.

>It's an "OP gets his feelings hurt by the truth" episode

Clinical depression and anxiety disorder can lead to over-eating and other eating disorders. Plus there are certain neurological conditions in which the brain is incapable of receiving messages from the stomach to tell a person that they are full.

i knew a girl with downs that literally would not stop

the people looking after her had to put heavy duty locks on all the food

big mac attacks, did you not see the psa's?

Nothing he said in your picture is wrong.

Neurochemically, its an addiction in a similar manner to drugs

So why can't we treat fat people like drug addicts? Send them to rehab.

What excuse do most of us have to be depressed and anxious in the first world? A comfortable life is handed to us on a silver platter.

I blame druggies for their addiction and anti-social behaviour as well. If you can't be a high functioning druggie don't do drugs.

Because comfort doesnt make happiness. Work with payoff does. Most of us havent had to do any so they dont realize it.

You're looking at it the wrong way. Being afflicted with depression or anxiety is not about 'needing an excuse to feel sowwy for yourself' or "being too big of a pussy to pick yourself up by the bootstraps"...

Based on your op I don't expect you're capable of understanding this, but it is much, much more complicated. My mother was a depressed alcoholic during most of my adult life, and I guarantee you she did not "feel sorry for herself". She felt like she was being crushed every second of every day and there was no imaginable escape from it. You can call her weak and you can call her a coward but you weren't there while I was; I heard her try to talk about what she was going through and it was like she was suffocating without the reprieve of unconsciousness coming to remove the anxiety and fear. She knew the bottle was her death, but she couldn't help but fall into the one thing that she was able to find that gave her at least a little comfort, or helped her forget/avoid her world pushing down on her. Well, at least not after her kids grew up and moved out, I suppose.

She was a wonderful mother but she just couldn't escape out from under her own internal forces.

Boogie pls go

Are those widespread enough to account for the amount of shockingly fat fuck Boogie types out there?

Because I see a lot of happy faces set on top of planetoid-sized bodies wedged into my section. Surely they can't all be super depressed and/or lacking the "you're full" feedback.

this.

I've been trying to alleviate panic attacks with alcohol, and it kind of works for a bit, then it gets worse.

I'm trying to just bear it right now and clean out, because it's been getting pretty bad. I already have to work like a madman to try to get my life back on track, buying booze is not helping.

It's trying to come to terms with not being healthy/sane enough for meaningful relationships that's pushed me over the breaking point. The only reason I haven't offed myself is that I don't want my parents to have to be at my funeral.

As for food. Eating can help, especially things I ate as a kid, but I find cooking helps. Keeps me busy.

>I've been trying to alleviate panic attacks with alcohol
Why don't you try to alleviate them with the fucking chemical compounds with peer reviewed studies behind them prescribed to you by a doctor?

just develop a hatred of your body and it helps with not overeating

>tfw no girlfriend

Leptin deficiency.

Don't think there are any human cases of it. Classic rodent model in neuroscience though.

Jose Andres used to be a premier Spanish tapas and small plate chef. Authentic recipes full of flavor and color, even got Michelin stars for it.

Then some pretentious food blogger called him a genius once and his head exploded. Started doing molecular gastronomy bullshit, serving garbage like tomato skin dropped in liquid nitrogen filled with pea foam and charging $45 for it. Shit ain't food, it's a scam.

We probably could but teaching moderation is hard.

I agree. I just give fat people a little more understanding for how difficult it is to slim down. I still think they should

They would just give him useless shitty SSRIs anyway