What are you lads drinking this fine Thursday? I've got a classic scotch & milk going on here

What are you lads drinking this fine Thursday? I've got a classic scotch & milk going on here.

Recipe?

1 scotch to 3 milk (sometimes I use half and half for one or two of them)
1 teaspoon or so of powdered sugar
Shake with ice

I used fat-free milk for the second one here. It's not nearly as good as whole, so be advised.

i am drinking seriously way too much the kraken, saw a hater thread and it reminded me how delish this shit is now im just taking shots and cleaning stuff

The Famous Grouse because it's on sale at the state store. I hate Pennsylvania sometimes. Also I really enjoyed Cutty Sark with eggnog.

Vodka and black coffee. French pressed, obviously.

Making steady progress on the bottle, lads.

I once bought a bottle or two of this because of the meme handles, and pretended that I was on a boat at a party. I don't drink rum, but I thought it was pretty good.

Have you tried using a Mr. Coffee and substituting vodka for water?

There was water in it when I pressed it, I added vodka to the coffee later. I don't actually own a coffee maker, I use an electric kettle and a french press for every cup.

THIS IS A GOD DAMNED ABOMINATION...

I can't imagine this to be good. What a waste of two fine ingredients.

This is a well-accepted recipe, friends. Besides, it's an $17 bottle of Cutty and some milk.

Having had $12 scotch, I pity you

I don't drink any scotch regularly save Cutty. If Cutty weren't available, I'd probably get MacGregor. I doubt it makes much of a difference with the milk anyways.

I love the kraken rum, it has just he right amount of spice to make t intersting. I drink it with ice, mineral/sparkling water and just a tiny bit of coke.

I don't get why it has so many haters. It is not high quality liquor by any mens, but it is ok and pretty good for its price range.

i drank bourbon and milk for a while after i saw it in "state and main".

i tried ordering it at a bar and the guy laughed at me.

I've never had a problem getting scotch and milk at a bar, and I drink exclusively in shitholes. I can never get a grasshopper though.

Right-winger tears

Pepsi

Triple Bookers with one giant ice cube, fuck you first drink this year for me.

The one in the background is my GFs Arbelour

delicious

You could get something like that.

Is rail scotch and milk a thing?

What's rail scotch? Is that just another term for well?

I'm not broke. I just don't care. I drink Cutty because I think the ship is cool, and characters in Greene and Murakami novels I liked drank it.

Yes, the speed rail is the rack of well liquors. Putting scotch and milk together is not a thing, though.

No one asked you if it was a thing.

got a vodka and coke
blended with some lime and intense self hatred

A decent single malt for casual drinking

Sure it is. Lots of people drink/used to drink scotch and milk.

It isn't Thursday you dumb faggot

we need a name for this drink.
>White Scotsman
>the Big McBowski
>The Sweet Prince
>The Inspector Holmes
>the Scotland Dairy yard

ugh i need a life
>

>>the Big McBowski
This

>the Scotland Dairy Yard
My vote goes for this.

Big McBowski just invites itself to have something McDonald's milkshake related happen with it.

I'm all for the Scotland Dairy Yard, and for a cheeky pick-me-up in the afternoon.

Late to the party. It's Friday now. But I'm drinking Lagavulin 16 year. Getting dickered before I go out to get dickered.

If you google it you'll find many sites featuring it.

And you'll find plenty of references to the moon landing being faked too, but it doesn't mean its not fucking retarded

The reason I drink it is some 80-year-old guy drank it and turned me on to it. He said it used to be a popular drink.

I'm not a wine drinker usually but I'm hosting my Call of Cthulhu group tomorrow and heard this was a decent wine for the price.

>liquor and dairy
I dont know why but the very thought makes me nauseous

gin & tonic. shit work week just trying to get drunk

>has a job

i dont know why you normies feel compelled to light candles. they are dangerous. you will burn your house down one day. mark my words.

ya sorry for the humble brag of having a shitty job

water heater was leaking and was hardly home this week. smells like shit in here

Bota box is pretty much the best cheap wine you can get.

Just get a cheap carafe, pour in the wine, and look fancy as hell (plus it'll help the wine "breathe")

>classic scotch & milk
Never heard of this before, I genuinely thought it was a clever troll.

party water

same. i only heard of vodka and milk from mad men

Nobody ever believes me for some reason, but I unironically love it, and I hate scotch usually. It's also real easy on the stomach.

>scotch and milk
well I mean people drink baileys

Just drinking some water. Havent gone shopping yet.

> blended and packaged in sierra leone

obnoxiously marketed faux craft beer that I had with a BLT.

What's it like ordering at a bar?
Do you just ask for scotch or something and they just give you any brand?

Water because I'm not a shitty drunk!

does it work with bourbon? all i've got

Well, this caught my eye at a nearby package store because the name is the same as the search engine I used to use waaaaay back in the day. So I'm going to try it.

I'm having an IPA with a deconstructed sriracha bacon burger

They give you the 'well' scotch, most likely some cheap blend, unless you specify.

Man I loved Alta Vista. Was it really that long ago?

Oh, that makes sense.

>alta vista and not lycos
Pleb, enjoy not finding any good hentai

A piss warm can of four loko

Maybe not this posh, but its my friday evening go-to aperitifs.

Old favorite for me. Mom used to give me this in my bottle when I wouldn't stop crying.

I am a French press and electric kettle guy too who also enjoy vodka and coffee. I've found that if you have a thermometer you can heat 80 proof vodka to around 90°C (185°F) and not have it boil out.

Pleb. Everyone knows the good hentai was on USENET

Personal favorite to relax with, just over a whiskey stone.

what the hell are you talking about

>love the taste of scotch and bourbon
>can never drink too much of it because the alcohol irritates my esophagus/stomach and I end up puking even if I'm not drunk

does the milk help?

Never seen Martini before? Poor kid.

>this thread

Sure. It's called a cowboy.

Indeed, I think the drink is originally intended for people with ulcers.

bought the cheapest sake at the store (Hakutsuru) and tbf it's growing on me over the course of the bottle

been drinking it at room temp

It;s Sunday dude. Superballs yea! Go Pats go Pat!

Sipping on an ice cold brandy and tomato juice here. So refreshing.

>scotch and milk

utterly disgusting

I got super drunk on that at a furry convention last year and totally blacked out

>not using the Webcrawler Search Voyeur for hours of laughs

Sounds like something I'd do.
What the fuck else is there to do at a furry convention?

I don't know if you're fucking with me, but I gave the recipe here: . I advise against adding lemon/lime juice to it because I think the milk curdled last time I tried it. You might be better off using syrup or something instead of sugar.