/fpg/ - Frozen Pizza General

What are some Veeky Forums approved frozen pizzas? I usually go for a Red Barron personal pizza or a rising crust DiGiorno pepperoni pie. I'm looking to branch out

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nfxpwbWBNuU&spfreload=10
youtube.com/watch?v=eXNc53rIFe8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Red baron is good desu, but Digiorno is also excellent, plus its a 4 cheese blend.

You named already. The rest are either worse, or the same quality but for more money. Or those few that are so expensive you might as well pay for an actual pizza, from dominoes or some shit.

Screaming Sicilian is d a n k and is only $6

It's still just frozen pizza but it's better than tombstone and digiorno for the same price or liek $1 more

Totinos is fucking DELICIOUS too I don't care who you are or what you say

*named them

MFW I forget to take the cardboard off the bottom of the pizza before cooking it.

Costs almost twice as much.
Red Barron wins when you consider price.

>Not considering the increase in price is due to the 4 cheese blend.

I knew a guy who tried to tell me it's suppose to be left there when I told him he forgot to take it off. He said that's what it meant by cooking it on a pan. I let him cook it with the cardboard underneath. He never would admit it was the first time he cooked a pizza. He was a faggot tho. His ex told me he used to ask her for snowballs...

Why are you so obsessed with the blend?

You remind me of this guy

youtube.com/watch?v=nfxpwbWBNuU&spfreload=10

party pizza is superior to anything that has or will be posted here. that crust tho. that sweet, sweet crust.

n dats how u make a fwee cheese bwend...foh ya peetza : ]

I've learned recently that frozen pizzas are like 1000x better when, immediately after cooking, you sprinkle dry basil, garlic powder, and parmesan on them. Turns even gross and mediocre pizzas into delectable discs of heaven.

Frozen pizza is a chance at greatness...buy one, scrape all toppings off, add your own shit and make magic happen. So DiGiorno is like nine bucks or something; we're talking frozen pizza under five dollars...or else just get a Little Caesars for 5...paying more than five bucks for frozen is both stupid and insane....

So you Have a Tony's pizza....scrape off errything and rebuild. Slight touch of sauce, then cheese back on. Peps get cut in half and spread. Thinly sliced tomato, and some black olives. Cheese is the glue, but not on top of the pep, as it doesn't melt right. Whatever the box says, your oven should be 10 degrees less and watched more. The crust will crisp up first. 16-18 minutes, then we have a good 'zaaaa...let stand for 3-5 minutes, then cut up and eat.

For this effort you might as well buy premade pizza dough from the store and save yourself a few bucks. Frozen pizza is all about minimal work! Just take it out of the package and pop it in the oven!

Maybe it's not so in America but in Australia the base of frozen pizza is often the trashiest part of the whole thing. I'd be more inclined to buy some cheap pita and scrape the toppings onto that.

Either Red Baron or Totino's Party Pizza. It has to be Pepperoni. Then add your own toppings and add 5-7 minutes to the max cook time.

I usually add Jalapeno, mushroom, onion and garlic.

Great Value and Sam's Choice are surprisingly good for their prices.
GV in particular was roughly $3 here for a pizza as filling as a Digiorno.
Marketside, while not frozen, is also a good option. The one with mozzarella slices and the stuffed crust are utterly divine, but a little costly.

Safeway I'd reccomend against. The excessive pepperoni cubes and bland flavor aren't worth the price.

Dr Oetker is best brand.

>frozen pizzas are like 1000x better when, immediately after cooking, you sprinkle dry basil, garlic powder, and parmesan on them.
this goes for all pizzas.

speedway pizza is goat

I cook mine with the parmesan on it beforehand, personally. Tastes slightly better.

rip jacks n party pizza. dejorno is still ok.

youtube.com/watch?v=eXNc53rIFe8

For frozen 100%. But in the UK for refridgerated Pizza Express wins by a mile.

>tfw no two-ton personal chef

not sure I can follow this tequnic, do you empty the bags n mix the cheese? our do you mix the cheese n then empty the bags?

>Not getting the Flatbread
>Not getting the Ultra thin crusts

why not do both?

so there's this trashy frozen pizza brand called wild mike's that comes in a three pack, that are usually almost digorno quality. they're usually 8 bucks or so, so they're perfect for stoners or people who only kinda care about quality. it's so "90s kid" with it's packaging tho.

my mom sent me home with some silly gouda parmesan, and that plus some herbs and spices makes wild mikes pretty decent.

Oh god, the flatbread and thin crust ones are good too. Those long and narrow ones with little mozzarella slices on it just have that wonderfully satisfying CRUNCH when cooked right. Too bad it not filling and it takes two to partially fill me up.
Also, really fucking greasy.

Local mart sells these at roughly $5 for some extra large sized pie.

Should try it one day.

pic related

He have these at my Save On. They are pretty decent and cheap but the dough is a little on the sweet side. The Costco 4-pack is cheaper and tastes much better but requires a membership.

>30 miles away from a Wal-Mart

Shame, I'd definitely try me some.

GOAT right here. A wee bit bland but the perfect base to add toppings to.

>His ex told me he used to ask her for snowballs...

Patrician tastes

These are decent,

I remember some time ago some user complained about the glass of wine on there. On the box of a frozen pizza.
I didn't think of it at the time, but it's better than a picture of some neckbeard sitting alone, bathing in the sickly light thrown by his pc monitor showing an old episode of Family Guy.
But, you know, good eatin'.

I like pic related. They're not that expensive and fill you up real nice.