You should have listened to your inner voice and gone to in n out before it closed...... but now you can't

You should have listened to your inner voice and gone to in n out before it closed...... but now you can't.
You bummed?

Nah, I'm good

It looks like you saved yourself 10$

Can I use this thread for a quick question ? To melt the cheese, I often see people putting it on the steak after they flipped it and then they cover it with a lid, resulting in an either overcooked steak or a non melted cheese. So I put the slices on the buns and in the oven, but the cheese only hardens and dries, but only with "american" cheese, others melt fine. So here are my two questions : why does american cheese behave that way and what other solution do I have to melt it ?

I think you just put american cheese on hot greasy meat and there is some kind of chemical reaction that causes the american cheese to melt.
So jut put the american cheese directly on the the hot meat and you shoild be good, user.

Don't use American 'cheese' you bottom-feeder.

Thats what always comes on most fast food type american burgers. American cheese has its place..... it's bu no means a gourmet ingredient or anything.

I've been convinced for years that it was the go to cheese for burgers, but I recently tried other ones and it was delicious, to the point that I may ditch the classic one for good, especially if I find a way to emulate its gooyeness, probably by using several cheeses at once.

Its not my only "go to" cheese for a burger. Sometimes you want a greasy ass american cheese burger because it compliments the other fast food burger componentsl like the grease patties and the processed bun......
If i make a burger at my house and its one of those preformed frozen burger discs the reach for the american cheese an wonderbread buns.
If i make my own patties the I tend to reach for real sharp chedder , swiss or pepper jack and the fancy slices rolls for buns.
It just depends and the style I feel like going for..
Im not pretensious and smug enough to condemn american cheese as purely white trash slob food.

Look onto a package of American "cheese" and see it says processed cheese product. It's not a real cheese, just a fake plastic.

Yup. Where do you source this declassified information from, user.....

you're not one of them fancy "i can read good" anons are you!??

Funny how americans do the same thing with their cheese that germany has been doing with its cars for years.

No it's not that great, just cheap.

>never had in n out

Why are not vegetables in this hamburger?
Is not there any more delicious pictures?

It's meh. Nothing special. I don't know why it's such a meme.

He isnt wrong, there is one less than 2 miles from my apartment and the one thing they have going for them is cheapness when compared to other fast food in the area coupled with better ingredients. But it isnt great food, just good fast food.

You need to put the cheese on before its cooked all the way. A lid helps, but putting under a broiler works best. Also the thinner the cheese the better.

Uhm.

What?

yeah, it's nothing special man. That's uh, that's about it.

Or are you referring to Wisconsin's finest?

American cheese is literally engineered to melt. There's no way it dries out unless you're cooking it for far to long

>never had in n out

I was referring to wisconsins finest.

you took 2 photos between that one and your OP picture. show us what they are.

Ya need fine milk for fine cheese user.

The hottest picture that I've seen this year. Hnng I can taste that shitty cheap cheese taste in my mind

Embrace the shitty cheap cheese!

Can we just get this whole meme out of the the way. In n Out is the best value burger in the West period. That's why it's considered good. It's a fast food burger for a fast food price that tastes better than all the other fast foods. You can get plenty of better burgers elsewhere but every idiot who visits here expects it to be top tier period. When they visit they are disappointed and forget they only paid 3 bucks for it.

The only reason in'n'out still exists is because of the "we're serving the same exact burger we did in 1969" meme that normies eat up like a new instagram filter. Their fries are worse than any other chain's, the cashiers always talk down at you like they are doing you a favor, and they got my order wrong 3 times in a row when they only have 5 ingredients total. They are better than BK and McD's, sure, but that's saying nothing.

Taco bell is best fast food. If you want a burger, get Carl's Jr, or just pay a little more and find a Five Guys.

This makes me angry that he falls asleep after eating.

>weird apocryphal Christian symbolism
>pagan runes on his mug
What is seriously with this show

Where is the Christian symbolism?