Old Bay

What are Veeky Forums's thoughts on Old Bay seasoning? What do you cook with it?

>What do you cook with it?
Seafood, like everyone else on the planet.

I like to season homemade mayo with old bay
called it old bayo
It's pretty delicious

chicken nuggets

seriously.

i put this shit on popcorn

>called it old bayo
I like where your head's at

>marylandfags

Sage

Crab puffs. Sometimes I get a powerful craving.

It's popular here in Virginia too. Also, what garbage ass state are you from? Maryland is nice with the significant exception of Baltimore.

>old reddit

>that newfag who tries to fit in with le rebbit bogeyman may may
You probably have that shit open in a tab right now you partially aborted cum gulch, you aren't fooling anyone.

What kinda seafood? Do you just use Old Bay or do you use other stuff as well?

mix it in the flour whenever I bread fish for fryin

I've had it very few times (commiefornia fag), but I once made a big stew kind of thing with shrimp, Italian sausage, potatoes, onions, and cut some halved corn cobs, and put a ton of old bay in it. It was pretty good.

>PG County
>Charles County
>Waldorf
>Maryland
>Nice

Yeah i dont think so.

Lowcountry boil is usually what that's called

Everywhere I've ever been in Maryland was nice, then again I don't associate with poor people. I guess white trash like you can find the shitty part of any state!

i just went shopping today and had to reup on my old bay. shit is bomb on fish and chicken.

Southern Mississippi as well. We have blue crab and amazing shrimp and some great fish too.

racist

If you grew up there its impossible not to be.

Makes great old baioli too.

Also its become my go to seasoning for sausage gravy as a past few family meals have taught me.

I put Tony Chachere's inside my urethra because of love and flavor

same here wow, thought I was the only one

it's pretty dank on corn on the cob too. it's heretical for anyone not to have a can of it in their spice rack. old bay and apple cider vinegar is a decent combo

Other than using it in a seafood boil, it's also good sprinkled on popcorn. My favorite use is adding it to diced potatoes (with some EVOO) prior to roasting them. Or when making homefries.

I'm sure there are other uses...