Would you ever try this?

Would you ever try this?

Knockwurst, sauerkraut, and caraway seeds. No cheese.

I once had pizza with Nürnberger Würstchen and Sauerkraut. It was pretty boss.

... but with the same old tomato sauce? Does that even go well with sauerkraut?

I'm more interested in the "Indian" pizza they describe.

why are americans so obsessed with germany?

50% of their cuisine is German

Because America knows they fucked up. Thanks a lot Japan...

To give germans (you) a purpose

Yes, if you hold the caraway which I don't like.

In the part of germany that borders Frane they make a thing like a pizza that has a ridiculously thin base, bacon and white cheese like ricotta.

Double plus good

sure would.

You mean Flammkuchen?

because they're mostly german immigrants

Yeah, but I'd be thinking of currywurst.

>Maine - English
>except for that one little spot where all the refugees go (or rather went)
I've never met someone who claims English heritage in this retarded state - everyone is either a dirty mick mutt or a Frenchie and both of them say "I'm like 6% Native American" which is a crock of shit

>scared to send i a sample to find out your DNA profile you mutt in denial.

There were a lot of different colored people hanging around 'murrican woodpiles desu.

No one likes admitting they have english heritage in America, though nearly every white person in america has english heritage, they like to use the 'muh immigrants' excuse despite the fact that there were more white english before the influx of immigrants and white english were still the majority after.

This. Or they're Poles, Czechs, Slovaks, or Hungarians, and thus fell right into Germany's immediate sphere of influence when they emigrated.

Yes, that's it!

Sauerkraut is often found as an available topping in local pizzerias where I grew up (Quad-Cities, IA/IL border). I would try this pizza, but it seems a little bare. I would still want some cheese.

sauce cheese kraut salami onions is great
like in "shit homemade comfort food" great

German here it's Knackwurst I've never seen that Pizza before. Would honestly rather have a good pot of Sauerkraut with Knackwurst.

Tomato sauce and pizza dough won't go well with it.

If you wan't a German Pizza for Germans sake use pretzel dough for the pizza and a mustard based sauce. But thats about as try hard as it gets.

Here's an example. It goes pretty well with ham. Better than pineapple, I'd say.

That looks really tasty. I might replace the sauerkraut with red cabbage and pair it with a nice lager. Fuck, I'm hungry.

Because english is a germanic language

>no cheese

Seeing as pizza is inherently ruined by the cheese so I refuse to ever eat it with cheese on, then yes, I would definitely try that

is it the knockwurst with the dynamite or the fallen madonna with the big boobies?