I'm getting married in a few hours. Post some books that'll tell me that I'm making the right decision

I'm getting married in a few hours. Post some books that'll tell me that I'm making the right decision.

Other urls found in this thread:

online-literature.com/james_joyce/958/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Spinoza's Ethics

Kierkegaard in general

Being serious, I swear

You didn't unfortunately. No memes. People are awful and you will hate each other.

We got along for the last six years. I'd like to believe that the next sixty years will be fine, too.

>getting married in a few hours
>posting on Veeky Forums

>Six years.
You barely know each other lmao.

I'm waiting for her to come out the room and have nothing to do. Of course I'm on Veeky Forums.

OP here, that post is not me. I'm just wishing everyone of you that you'll find eventually that special someone. No post some recommendations.

I'm divorced and currently seeing a women who lives on the same floor as me.

Shit, you're right... Anyway, I'm off, love you,Veeky Forums!

You didn't make the right choice, fuck off.

Nothing wrong with marriage, as long as you've found someone good
And if you haven't figured out whether they are or not by now, you never will
Enjoy your spin on the roulette wheel

My view on marriage is that you should pick someone who can be your friend rather than someone you "love." Friendship is more stable than love, and you will have to act as partners in many facets of life after you marry (maybe some when you were dating, depending on your situation), such as managing finances, raising a family, etc.

I don't think everyone should marry, or that there's a "One" for everyone, but if she is someone you like to be around, then I don't think you're making a mistake OP.

you can't be friends with women though

John Updike - Couples

>Kierkegaard in general

"“Marry, and you will regret it; don’t marry, you will also regret it; marry or don’t marry, you will regret it either way."

Cohabitation it is, I guess.

online-literature.com/james_joyce/958/

I think Hegel wrote something about it, can't remember where.

Are you and her Christians?

>6 hours and 42 minutes ago

congratulations on getting married user, i sure hope this doesn't turn out to be a giant trainwreck

important question really the only thing that matters as far as marriage health is concerned

>a phone screenshot of a tumblr report of a Veeky Forums meme

harram