Vegan here asking a hypothetical question. what's the best way to sabotage your local butcher?

vegan here asking a hypothetical question. what's the best way to sabotage your local butcher?

you should just save everyone some time, call the cops on yourself and describe whatever crime you are planning to carry out

By killing yourself so he loses your business.

Kill yourself and store your meat in his freezer

Sit on his knives so they get all shitty and he can't use them.

wow so edgy

eat his entire stock w/o paying

I like this one. It's very thorough.

I get that your beliefs conflict with theirs, but that doesn't give you the right to do this. Think of it this way- would you think it's ok for them to, say, wreck up your house because they disagree with you? No? Then why should you get to do this to them for the same reason?

Go back to the source.

If there are no farms then there can be no butchers.

i am not a murderer though. unlike them.

eating vegetables isn't literal murder
your "analogy" sucks

The butcher doesn't kill the animals they just chop their body parts up after the fact

sell better meat cuts.

shut off his freezer/refrigerator. one night of no power and he'll probably have to throw out his entire stock

vegs kill forests full of biodiversity to make them into fields, sucka. No the animals don't magically teleport, they die. It's just a different blood.

This.

This, if you really have an issue with people killing animals for meat (which is fair) then butchers aren't the right ones to target. Sabotage an abattoir or something or even better do some political work that will actually make a difference. Butchers are only making their livelihood with dead meat just like most people eat it daily.

You should probably just kill yourself.

You know who else was vegetarian? HITLER.

People are going to continue to eat meat. Get over it.
A local butcher will also buy local livestock most of the time that is humanely raised, so you should support them.

You want to ruin someone's life because you don't eat meat. okay.

Butcher your vegan friends and then say meat made you do it because MEAT IS MURDER

>A local butcher will also buy local livestock most of the time that is humanely raised
well that's just not true.

Humanely raised and then butchered for some fat slob's appetite. How humane!

shoot up the place while shouting "allahu ackbar!" make sure to also wear a turban.

>literally everything was invented by someone who eats meat

Vegfags are the biggest hypocrite cucks ever.

What the fuck kid. How is suggesting "calling the cops on yourself" edgy ?

>hoodrats will always kill each other, just pat them on the head and keep stuffing your fat ass with cheeseburgers!

I sometimes wonder how people like you function, then catch myself and laugh because you probably don't

In my experience, it is.
That's not even a valid comparison. There will always be meat eaters. Accept it and fight the plausible enemy that is the industrialization of the meat industry.

im a vegan because meat doesnt taste that good,,, and its bad for you and veggies are healthier

not because some political statement of having a world where a animal is never harmed

that is fucking crazy

same, although I still eat meat a few times a month

Meat is not murder, murder is when one human kills anotehr human being, we only hold responsibilities to each other and to God, we hold dominion over the animals.

False, meat is delicious. If it doesn't have meat, it's a snack. Furthermore im outraged that anyone would say something so disgusting as meat doesnt taste that good, I hate you and you are a perfect reason of why vegans are abhorrent people.

sorry bro you would have to pay me to eat this

meat is really boring and when you understand how bad it is for you then it doesnt really interest you at all anymore

>meat is bad for you
I really do hate vegans, your propaganda machine is tiring.

Buy all his stock.

This.
Same with Trump, he's a teetotalor. EXTREMISM IS ALWAYS BAD, IN ANY FORM.
Vegans are right up there. PETA does more horribly despicable things than any other animal rights group.

I honestly don't see what's so extreme about putting lettuce on my hamburger

How do you people shit

its not bad for you but its not good...

it doesnt benefit the body in any way, people eat it because they enjoy it not because its beneficial. with vegetables you have scientific studies that prove they prevent disease and cancer and help you in many ways

so as long as you get an adequate amount of calories and protein as a vegan then theres no sense in eating meat if you dont love it and absolutely need it

Best results can be achieved with a suitcase nuke.

>le fugg vegans they are propagandists, meat is good xDDDD

Try not to SEETHE too much with your propaganda

Vegans are subhuman. They do not deserve to survive

>but its not good
>benefit the body in any way

>with vegetables you have scientific studies that prove they prevent disease and cancer and help you in many ways

This is some next level trolling.

I'm primarily a vegetarian, but I'm certainly not a vegetarian. My digestive tract is fucked from years of drinking straight whiskey and pretty much eating nothing. Meat is extremely hard to digest for me. I can handle about 3oz of chicken or 10oz of fish in a day, but that's it. Also no dairy products. I can eat as many eggs as I want tho, at least I have that much. I don't really miss meat very much, but I never really cared much for food anyway. It has never been anything other than something I need to put in my body so I don't die. Even now when I'm not a raging drunk, I still go two or three days at a time when I don't eat. I feel like I ate, but then I check the kitchen and there isn't any dishes dirty, so I get something to eat. It sucks, but whatever. I suppose I should be glad my vices are alcohol, drugs, and tobacco instead of food...

open a major supermarket chain in the area

You'd know this if your brain could actually work to its full potential, but as a vegan I guess you have some issues.

Go around telling everyone "meat is murder." They'll listen eventually, and his business will dry up.

DOWN WITH THE VEGAN AGENDA

You do realize that the vegan agenda is already pretty down, right? No one listens to them and their views have no legal influence anywhere so far as I am aware.

Try this plan I made back when I wanted to kill my neighboor : simply find a way to unplug refrigerators at night for several nights (most likely by finding a way to turn the butchery electricity off), this should quickly lead to a sanitary incident.

Hypothetically, huh? File frivolous lawsuits against the business, report health code violations (and hope something sticks), stage protests, organize legal boycotts. Any of these things may be construed as a crime by law enforcement agencies, and may land you in prison. You could also threaten, terrorize, or harm the owner, employees, and customers of the business. You could tamper with the food supply chain. These would most definitely be considered a crime, and possibly domestic terrorism. Should you succeed in sabotaging the business in any case, a local supermarket will fill the void and even more and more unethical farming practices will prevail, having a net negative effect on your goal. In other words, hypothetically you cannot do it without causing greater human and animal suffering.

by shutting up and ignoring it stop trying to force everyone to be vegan some of us like meat

>le fug le vegans ron swanson upboat + 1 :DDDDDDDDDDDD

Neck yourself

stop trying to push your beliefs on everyone and let them eat how they like

Alright, listen up fag. This requires a tact, decisive mind under pressure. If you want to sabotage the meat merchant, you have to do everything I say to a fucking "t".

Buy the following supplies to wear:
>Surgery gloves, non-powdered
>A hairnet
>Stocking
>Sweatpants / sweatshirt
>A new pair of crocks

Bring the following supplies packed in a gym bag:
>A good camera with a night lense
>Spray paint
>A lot of enema bags filled with whatever liquid you want

I want you to pick a night that's not on a weekend. The middle of the week works best.

>Don gear I had you buy as you normally would, save for the stocking. Put that shit over your face and on top of the hairnet
>Wait until about 1 am before breaking into the store
>It would be preferrable if you got in through an unlocked window or some shit, but if you gotta bust something open make sure it's the back door
>Cover every camera with spray paint
>It is time
>Remember all those enemas you were supposed to bring?
>Yep
>2 per load should be good. Empty them into your asshole and hold them in good
>Get some pepper from the back to induce sneezing
>Make sure the camera is focused on you
>Sneeze and explode shit everwhere
>You'll hear a loud 'pop', don't worry, that's your asshole
>Liquid ass juices all over his counters and floor
>But why stop there?
>Take three and go in the deep freezer
>Take one and burst on the slicers
>See that scale?
>You can shit in it
>Go crazy. Cops can't trace your fecal matter my man
>Scream something like "EAT AT JOES" or something good for the papers
>Leave enema bags and whatever you're too lazy to pick up
>Do take the camera. That's important
>Wait a week or two
>Make a new Facebook account and using a proxy upload your masterpiece on the butcher's page
>Watch as he becomes ruined
>He will forever be known as the man who "sold shit meat"

Did I violate your NAP, wittle babby?

I'll fucking demolish you

Put your hands in the meat grinder. Trust me he will have to throw away all of the meat that he produced that day. Imagine how many animals you will save!

you can eat how you like and I'll eat how i like

No. Not anymore.

yes as always

no

yes

you got me there

Why are vegans such horrible people?

when you lose a gallbladder the amount of meat you can eat without feeling like shit because it will take 2 day to digest all that fat is really low
so eventually you became more vegetarian than meat eater

>why is my milk warm?
>oh well no one is gas lighting me or trying to kill me

one of the worst plans I've ever heard, don't tell people about it it's embarrassing

Make friends with who ever delivers his meat.
Get something on the delivery guy that you can use to black mail him with.
Kill yourself and have the delivery guy deliver you so the butcher gets charged with dealing in human meat.

strap on some explosives, run into his shop and scream "meat is murder!" before killing yourself and everyone in the shop with you

Tip off the health department to let them know there's a serious health code violation, and then grind yourself up into sausage meat in his store so he gets done and we never have to suffer you making a thread ever again you odious little twerp.

Yeah you'd have to pay me to eat that too. Maybe the problem is you grew up with shitty food. I was vegetarian all through highschool because I was shipped off to boarding school where we'd get Hiroshima Chicken five days a week and it was fucking disgusting.

[spoiler]We called it that because there was only bones, gristle and shadows by the time they spooned it out of the tub for us [/spoiler]

You better go out and sabotage every carnivorous animal then muchacho. They literally murder all of their food.

>calories and protein
don't forget minerals. make sure you don't skimp on those leafy greens.

>tact
tact is not an adjective

fuck off OP that's my job

But his enrire stock of meat and make a very large pot of chili. Put it in front of his shop, climb in and yell at everyone who walks by about why your views are superior.

It is, you're depriving tons of of small creatures their food, not to mention all of the pesticides you NEED to use to get those veggies in the first place.

The meat industry is a dirty business, but veggies aren't better off, at all.

>I'll fucking demolish you
HAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH

What's the best way to sabotage vegans?

>he doesn't realize this entire thread is bait

your a dumb motherfucker

By voting with your wallet, don't buy his products.

feed unsalted beef or chicken broth to vegetables.

vegetables already grow on top of dissolved animal corpses all the time, so that wouldn't accomplish anything new

>b-but muh poor animals who were farmed and killed to feed muh plants

Find a way to cut it's wings with dead white mice at a 1 to 50 ratio, preferably today.

One is bound to slip through the cracks today as the workers will be busy as fuck selling wings on Superbowl eve and won't be paying attention.

If someone finds a rodent in their meat, it's lawsuit city.

This being said, don't fucking do this to a small business. Destroy a Walmart meat section or something.

Yes, fuck vegans you boring pedantic fucking piece of shit. Im enjoying life, Im not placing retarded restrictions on my diet thinking im something special for it because peta said so, Kill yourself you fucking woman.

Ron is perfect to tell little babby vegan girl like you.

So peta.com and peta1.com were already taken?

Signing Morrissey songs outside his shop

Sure thing vegan false flagged

>this harming man

Just don't shop at his store...

1) ingest cyanide
2) wait
3) ??? (you'll have to find out)

Someday I'm going to post a thread asking how to go about genociding all consumers of animal products with a meat is murder pic and people are going to respond seriously.

no, because by that time artificial meat will be cheap and abundant, and the PETAcucks won't have an argument anymore.

What the fuck is wrong with you people? How can you think it's right to "sabatoge" someones livelihood because you don't like something they do?

not really a good student of history are you?

crack a book once in a while, you might just learn something...

if you can read, that is

What the fuck is this "Meat is Murder" shit? Why the fuck do you care about animals at all? What fucking right for they have to live? The human race has dominated them due to our superior intellect. They're essentially slaves. We go hard on earth motherfucker. Kill or be killed. And why do you have to be so fucking "Healthy" all the time? I mean, if it'll make you happier, do it. but it doesn't make every one happier. Stop pushing shit on people, especially if they don't want it.

by selling better quality meat at lower prices

eating meat isnt a belief and selling meat s just a job

you are a nazi tho and that means its ok to punch you