All these fast food threads

>all these fast food threads

What does Veeky Forums think of higher end chain restaurants like Olive Garden?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lIza6bnfXP4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>higher end
Olive garden?

higher end than McDonald's I mean, not in the actual cooking world

Do you really expect anyone to take you seriously when you post an image taken from facebook and posting it from an iCuck phone?

>higher end chain restaurants
>like Olive Garden?

Well i would say that a higher end resturaunt like olive garden is a shameless dignity free, food gorging zone that white trash interbred with animal dna can mulitiply their body volume at while wearing sweat pants with stains on them & still blend in.
For a higher end resturaunt i do not think that highly of it.

Do amerifattieclaps really eat this?

Sorry offended your good taste and faith in olive garden. I hate when o make animals feel bad, its like when im watching those sarah McGlophlin comercials with the suffering animals and the big watery eyes. But i have to be true to myself and speak my mind. Sorry , fag.

I'd rather go to a sit down mexican resturaunt than a "fancy" chain.

Until every olive garden has a little old lady on staff making the bread or pasta from scratch they can't compare.

Do you really expect people to take olive garden seriously? You must eat/ work at one of those higher end failure joints to get so triggered about an iphone.

i have not eaten at olive garden in years, you can make better "italian food" with store brand sauce and noodles

As a cook who has worked over 15 years in the industry, I like Darden resturants. Why? Because I know they keep their kitchens clean and I wont get sick from food poisoning. There food for the most part is bland tv dinner shit.

i hear darden treats their employees like shit

>olive garden
>high end chain

even if you include fast food chains olive garden is still not high end.

who /earl's/ here ? just got one in my city, not bad for a chain I guess.

>their kitchen is clean
Yeah right. For the most part, the kitchen I worked in was disgusting and no one gave a shit about it.

Overrated as fuck and their bread sticks are shit.

>olive garden a shit
>how about this equally shitty sysco sourcing chain? Breddy gud right?

Fuckoff, plebe.

>olive garden is equal to all chain restaurants
no u

>olive garden a shit
It is complete a shit!
It's the kind of nourishment a person who watches The Learning Channel needs to keep "learning".

eals is shit tier food along with boston shitza and the gag

youtube.com/watch?v=lIza6bnfXP4

What could he possibly be doing on that laptop

olive garden is pretty good.

people just say otherwise to seem like they're """classy""" or """discriminating""" .

it's amazing, but I don't go there too often because you have to dress up

I prefer quality eateries such as Red Lobster myself

Actually I take that back. The kitchen itself was very clean but yeah there were a couple people I worked with that did some really nasty shit.

all chains do
Besides their burgers, they're trash

This shit is worse than fast food. Ordinary fast food takes low-end dishes and makes them ultimately satisfying due to a combination of salt, fat and carbs. They're pretty much made in labs with stupidly long lists of ingredients and industrial equipment, so they're pretty much irreplicable.

Olive Garden on the other hand takes simple home-made dishes, makes them bland and u interesting, and charges twice what they're worth. $12.99 for fettuccine alfredo. What the fuck? For that price you could feed a family of four at McDonald's or Burger King, which I would enjoy more than something I could replicate and improve at home.