I used to go to mcdonalds when i was a kid and i swear this thing costed 99c not that long ago

i used to go to mcdonalds when i was a kid and i swear this thing costed 99c not that long ago

what the fuck is going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/t9rBgDtC51U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

how the fuck should I know? I've been to mcdonalds maybe twice in the last 20 years and I don't remember what it cost

pretty sure you could get that frozen at the grocery store for ~$1.50 and cook it just as shittily in the microwave.

>costed

Yeah, ham or sausage egg mcmuffins are $3.69 each now. It's fucking ridiculous. What confuses me even more is how many different varieties of the mcmuffins there are. I thought they were all egg mcmuffins but apparently you can get it without egg...so it's just a sausage or ham mcmuffin which obviously tastes like shit

this is why the corporation is going down the toilet. these fucking morons have no idea how to price anything and don't realize that the main reason people eat at mcdonalds is literally out of laziness and to just stave off the crippling effects of hunger so they can continue on with the rest of their day

but now its getting to the point where people realize paying more than $1 for the pile of shit they sell isn't worth it and it's easier to just go to five guys

fuck i hate mcdonalds. they had a good beginning but now it would be a fiery end

corporate greed

everything they make is so profitable they could cut all their prices fourfold and still turn a profit

thanks for the quality post to bolster my thread

>it's easier to just go to five guys

you can go to any sit down restaurant for the same price rather than their 9$ big mac meal or whatever they think they can charge for their garbage

To be fair, if you're getting those jimmy dean type frozen breakfast sandwiches, they are leagues inferior to mc donald's. Making them from eggs, meat, english muffins and cheese you buy yourself is definitely cheaper and tastier, but probably not as time efficient.

ITT: trump voters argue about why their garbage costed [sic] too much
>I deserve free fast food garbage because school is for arrogant liberals
lol

I noticed that it's only mcdonalds in shitty neighborhoods that have incomplete menus and price hikes on the items that would cost $1.39 elsewhere.

Do they not realize their customer base is mostly poor people?
I can't believe they're still pushing that gourmet $12 build a burger thing.
You could go literally anywhere else and get a whole meal and a large burger with meme toppings.

Yeah, when I was in high school Egg McMuffins were $.99.

>didn't vote for trump
lol

t. libshit who drinks Starbucks

>if you go to McDonald's, you're probably a poorly trump supporter

This is getting out of hand

people like you make me sick.
If you end up with $0.01 more than you spent than you made a profit. But why the fuck would you even go to work? If it wasnt for high profits nobody would bother starting these companies and you would have anyone to hate. Your life would be pointless. Go fuck your self righteous self.

>what is inflation?

you enjoy watching other men engage in sexual activities with your significant other

>implying I said profit is bad

Profit is one thing, jew-tier price rape is another.

>if you go to McDonald's, you're a trump supporter
>if you go to Starbucks, you're a liberal
I want this age of hyper politics to end. I really do.

they're both run by the Jews anyway.

youtu.be/t9rBgDtC51U

their stupid little app has a coupon for 2 all day breakfast sandwiches (not sure what that includes) for 4$

>when i was a kid
>not that long ago
MODS

And then they pay the staff unlivable wages so they can pocket even more off of that.

>costed
>COSTED

i can tell kid was not that long ago for you can you tell how?

minimum wage is $15 an hour in civilized parts now