Get some "world famous" guinness draft

>get some "world famous" guinness draft
>4% alc

uh, wtf man, I paid double price for practically near-beer in a pretty bottle? fuck this man, fucking irish tricky fucks.

>he fell for the potato jew's tricks
sad!

>the potato jew's
what did user mean by this?

Not buying draft beer

GTFO

its more a meal its got like 600 calories per beer

the irish are potato jews
refer to the alleged "potato famine"

>potato Jew

This guy doesn't know what a white nignog is. What an idiot.

>he still falls for the potato jew meme that they are stupid
good lad, give us your tatos lad. free north ireland, lad.

I love guiness...i
Miss the anchovies though.

>bottle

good for anal insertions

>600 calories
It like the same amount of calories as your average beer dude.

Samefagging on Veeky Forums is punishable by death.

That being said, guinness draft is dog shit and everyone should know this by now

good thing im not samefagging you fucking irish internet defence force shill

I like Guinness. It's easier and smoother to drink than other beers.

>He spells defense wrong

>implying im sober enough to spell
lmao'ing @ ur life

Some bimbo in college told me that Guinness is a super heavy beer... but then Fedora McPedostache told me it's actually a really thin and light beer!!! That bastard Arthur P. Guinness has betrayed me for the last time!!!

There's 2 main types of Guinness in most places.

Draught - OP posted it. If you get Guinness on draft, 99% it's this kind. It's dark but yes it is thin-bodied and not very flavorful. It's best for mixing with other beers like a black and tan or black and blue.

Extra Stout - Never personally seen this on draft before, only in 6 packs. MUCH thicker and more flavorful than draught. 6%

There are also many other kinds of Guinness (and Guinness brewery also makes many other kinds of beer.)

Guinness is planning on opening a mid-sized brewery in Maryland in the future.

Guinness Extra Stout is where it's at

Surprisingly the Irish seem to overwhelmingly drink the Draught over Extra Stout

I hate how Guinness Draught is so flat. I prefer Extra Stout because it has more carbonation and is more flavorful.

>multiple people have the same opinion
>better call them a samefag

Divide that by three and you got it.

The only beers I've seen so far with a retardedly high amount of calories are Double IPAs.

user you are full of shit
what aRe you trying to prove you homo bitch

It's practically a light beer you retard.

what the hell are you talking about, Guinness is one the lightest beers calorie-wise.

Guinness is only good Extra Stout.

But as far as dark beer goes I still much prefer Young's Double Chocolate stout.

Lol why would you pay double? I'm from Ireland and I don't pay double for my Sam Adams.

you're a fucking faggot irish internet defence force SHILL who accuses innocent anons of samefagging

if you think 600 calories is a meal you are likely severely malnourished

>600cal per meal
>3 meals per day
>1800 calories per day

How fat are you?

>he doesn't eat over 6000 calories a day for gains and to fuel his alpha male life style
eurotwink please leave. you will never be able to best your American masters

I actually eat about 2700cal a day for maintenance. I don't want to leave humanity behind, I have to squeeze into tight places at work. All the same tho, if a person doesn't lift or have an active lifestyle there is no reason for them to eat more than 2000 calories a day.

>2700cal for maintenance
maybe if you're trying to be a trap. if you can't deadlift 1400 lbs like myself you are not a man

>you are not a man
You are correct there, retard.
:^)

Why do you have to ruin a thread about beers with your insecurity and nonexistent social skills?
No one cares how much you lift faggot, enjoy a broken spine and fucked up joints once you hit 40 years, if you even get to live that much.

you know the drill, roastie namefag

t. weak eurotwink beta male

Speaking of insecurity

sounds like you're a bit upset

cant do that on a blue board sweetie

>>>/literallyanyothercookingsite/

lies, you fuck ass liar.

and it's good man, just drink 3 beers and feel rejuvinated and save the steel reserve for when youre trying to get fucked up and beat on your old lady.

>He doesn't know that the Irish catholics are right behind the Ashkenzi Jews