Tiramisu is the best cake. Prove me wrong

Tiramisu is the best cake. Prove me wrong.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semifreddo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

it has raw eggs in it.

Enjoy your edible bioterror weapon.

high five OP!!!!

>an ameridumb expressed an opinion near me.

ick

How are you able to tell he's American?

There are 4-6 bigger festivals per year at my village. Every year, all the grannies from that village gather up and bake cakes to lateron sell during the festivities. Imagine cakes made by grannies who all dedicated their whole lifes not only to bake cakes, but also to make the tastiest cake of their group.

Its like a fuckin showdown of cakegods. One bite of these cakes and you know that "perfection" would still be a blatant understatement. Every bite is a single cake-epiphany.

Behold

The Opera Cake does it better.

He said something dumb so he assumes he's American. Pretty standard for europoor trash. It was a dumb thing to say tho. Anyone who is afraid of raw or runny eggs is a little bitch...

Yeah, plenty of people eat raw egg. You're really only at risk if you are eating shit quality eggs.

Tres Leches

Wa la

>Wa la
Not a word or a cake.

Or cracking it on the edge of your pan or counter. Or sucking on egg shells...

>I'm making it known I took the bait and am angry at this alignment of characters.
WA LA

It's not molten lava

very nice. you're fortunate to have festivals where this is available. get a better photo next time. that's awesome looking.

its soft like baby shit

it's not even a cake

Europeans vaccinate their chickens and have no need to fear raw eggs.

It's not a cake and as a standard dessert it loses out to French silk pie

It's cake. Of course it's soft. The fuck would you expect?

Salmonella isn't vaccinated you stupid cunt.

Soggy cake that can stay behind the wall.

Wait, sucking on eggshells isn't good?

live a little you big baby

Silver Spoon cookbook has a simple but amazing tiramisu recipe

never heard of French silk pie but it looks underwhelming. Is it just a chocolate cream in a crust?

Carrot cake is the really the best.

Yes it is. In fact salmonella enteritidis vaccination is compulsory in the UK for all 'lion marked' eggs (which is all you'll ever get in a supermarket), and the rate has been zero in all tested eggs for many years now, which is why we don't need to refrigerate them.

and we don't wash the shells so they keep their natural defence

Tiramisu is a creme though

For me, it is any cake consisting of 90% fondant with an unreachable core of vanilla-flavored breadcrumbs

I may be an at best mildly educated person of patisserie, but I would dare to suggest Tres Leches when made with quality ingredients to be really nice.

Having heard here how tiramisu is the best desert or whatever similar i tried and tried it again only to be soundly disapointed

Shitty opinion is outright shitty

Eat a dick 0P

thissss

also best dessert I have eaten...technically a tartlet but mind blowingly good

peapickin cake is top tier

I'm not a cake person, desu.

i only like ice cream cake.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semifreddo

semifreddo = fancy icecream cake

Can't be proven wrong.
It tastes good and it's easy to make.

underrated post

He has the phrase "bioterror" as part of his shitposting vocabulary

Tres leche cake is vastly superior in ever way.

so does mayo but you don't see everyone flipping their shit over it

it's not a cake, it's a parfait

Damn It feels good to be italian

Cuck

Not a cake. It's a type of coffee.

My mother makes the best tiramisu in the world and she's not even Italian. The key is to leave the thing overnight and a day in the fridge for the flavours to really pop.

Whenever I go to a decent restaurant I order some tiramisu, and it rarely if ever seems to impress me. It's usually just cream on top of some spongecake with coco powder - Mr. Tiramisu would be spinning in his grave.