Is anyone triggered as fuck during finals week because I'm the only one in my house studying while my housemates are...

Is anyone triggered as fuck during finals week because I'm the only one in my house studying while my housemates are all fucking around and playing video games and typical shit cuz they got jackshit to study because all their classes are pathetic easy bulshit?

kys nerd

yeah it's annoying but don't let it distract you, just put in some headphones with white noise and get down to work

fuck em'

take a step back and really fucking appreciate how pathetic you are

it's SHOCKING

do you see user? You work hard and suffer, and others reap the rewards. You come to Veeky Forums to find someone to commiserate with, and everyone just calls you a pathetic faggot. It's not going to get better.

It's time to admit what you already know. It's not worth it. It's not worth it, and those ungrateful untitled pricks need to know your pain. You need to get a gun and get your high score. You need to get a knife and slash their throats. When everyone sees what you've done, then they'll finally feel what you've felt. Then they'll finally know that you matter.

Why are you upset about the people around you? If they don't have to study they aren't learning anything important.

professional school shooter/10

>needing to study to do well at finals
lmao

I play video games because I'm failing my classes and I need somewhere to escape.

Posting shit like this makes you literally criminally liable for OP's actions. I hope it's worth your internet tough guy points, my dude

Lawyer here: That would be nearly impossible to take to court, unless OP's family was rich.

If you kill the guys who don't work as hard as you. They win.

No, I put off studying for finals because the crushing weight of the real world stares into my soul through the failing marks I get back on assignments

I seek escape on an anonymous anime imageboard because my life has long since tipped into a race to the bottom, where mediocrity is the best that can ever be achieved

I'm dying inside and have no one to blame but myself for my own limitations, but somehow the circlejerk on Veeky Forums and other boards will be my morphine as I greet the onset of depression and an early grave :^)

why are sam harris posters trying to lecture people

>Sam Harris Poster trying to tell people what's what

Nigga kill yourself.

not an argument

low iq shitposting ez majors
enjoy ur 50-60k$ 4 life lmao

I get pretty stressed out during finals too. Noises everywhere, people piss me off, everything else is stupid.

The trick is to either bulldoze through it or alternatively take a break to cool down and refocus. Do what works for you.

Personally, I take a 20 minute break when it all becomes a hassle and I find I work a little bit better as a result.

Please explain to me how he is wrong. Or are you just mad that he BTFO your entire dualist free will bullshit? Why are you even on Veeky Forums? Just go back to /pol/. You're probably fucking climate deniers

I can't believe people are actually trying to defend Sam Harris posters. Fucking assholes are ruining Veeky Forums

If you look at things rationally and objectively, you will find that Sam Harris is right about a lot of things despite his meme status. Too bad you're too dumb to see that

Don't worry user, it will work out in the long run. Just apply yourself and ignore others.

If you look at the state of this board, you will find that there is no scum lower than that of your average Sam Harris poster. There is literally no thread they won't ruin.

Oh fuck off, climate denier.