If Veeky Forums were to collaborate on another original novel, what would it be about this time?

If Veeky Forums were to collaborate on another original novel, what would it be about this time?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/document/d/1pt7yVtCLdPQ287uPO1An2tpKqXm9TP6ERuMeuV_qVak/edit
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Hopefully a nonfiction book on mass suicide

We should wait a bit and then write the first great post-trump novel.

Maybe a novel exploring the apocalyptic meme-tier, ramifications of a Trump Presidency, ala 'Trump Will Make Anime Real?'

Harambe could be a main character.

I was thinking more like the following the disillusioned former dreamers and how they deal anime never being real. Like hippies in the 70s.

We could* pretty much already write this tbqh

----
* Assuming we could write, which previous experiments haven't convinced me of, however.

anyone got the link for Dreamscape or whatevre it was called?

You're writting right now, aren't you?

I've only read TLoTiaT, and Veeky Forums's writting is passable and entertaining.

Dreamscape is dead and with it Veeky Forums collaborationist workshops.

I'm from the future. Quagga will be the last finished and published Veeky Forums work.

Screencap this.

Dreamscape was finished, but the original owner went quiet

i'm up for it

Can this also be a stealth Veeky Forums commune thread? Not going to lie, those threads recently with all the other vancouverfags is getting me hyped up over nothing

It's not finished (except maybe part 1). I stopped making topics because nobody was posting in them or editing the document.

docs.google.com/document/d/1pt7yVtCLdPQ287uPO1An2tpKqXm9TP6ERuMeuV_qVak/edit

that must be a lot of work, so I don't blame you.

What kind of editing process could we help with though? Surely you have a better sense of structure than the rest of us, and deliberating between anons would be difficult.

Not him but I was involved in the project, as well as a passive observer for a while. Long story short, we hit a lot of setbacks, people cleared the document and spammed gay memes, it was set to "comment only" mode which kind of defeats the purpose of a collaborative Veeky Forums project (especially when you factor in that apparently commenting on google docs removes anonymity), and overall the project didn't look like it would shape up to be anything other than unfunny. So when the thread(s) got archived it was pretty much over.

It was a learning experience.

How are you going for book covers? If you're open to submissions gives us a trim template and some of us could try a cover for it

What's the point? Veeky Forums has become so overrun with illiterate shitposters recently that any actual effort is useless.

but there were two prior lit collabs so what made those work when dreamscape didn't?

and what is up with this, honestly?

Before I frequented Veeky Forums I would make an occasional troll thread, but a legitimate troll thread not frog posting or pol tier garbage. Maybe I am partly to blame, but that style of trolling is dying out as mindless idiots latch on to the concept and distort it with their autism.

The "structure" of part 1 is roughly that the protagonist, Jay Phaedon, is rescued by Nick Land and taken to a commune of new sincerists.

Anything which tightens up part 1 (makes the writing better) or makes part 2 more relevant to part 1 would advance Dreamscape.

Trim template? I'm not sure any cover right now would be faithful, since Dreamscape barely exists, but you're welcome to contribute in any way.

If you'd like me to open the doc again to public edits (rather than public suggestions) I'm happy to do that.

I hate memes.

Should I buy a copy of Hypersphere? Seems like it would be a cool thing to own.

Start with a tundra.

The next Veeky Forums collar won't be a novel, but a collection literary theory and strange fiction on the order of nick land, the coming together of cogent exegetical argument from the history and bizarre, dark-vaporware screeds on being a terminator from the future programmed to think you were born in the 80s

I support this if only to make Veeky Forums shitpost about books again.

>It could be said that Green suggests that we have to choose between the material paradigm of context and neocultural capitalist theory. Singlehandedly and without pretense arriving at the conclusion that we must imagine the scrambled eggs isolated and free to choose a gastronomical denomination. Ok? Ok.

really makes u think

It's takes very little effort on the shitposter's part to post a pepe and then talk shit about a popular author or discredit the Greeks.

what Veeky Forums really needs to focus on is getting Clif "I will not read unsolicited material for free" Cliffardly "Cliffster" Sargent to review our book.

But that's Hypersphere

I don't know, but who would even head such a project?

Man I need to finish reading Tundra. I stopped abruptly halfway through because I got involved in something else and because reading PDFs on my Kindle is annoying, and the time away has distanced me from it.