I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern...

I have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. Crypto incentives in Chainlink are a legitimate concern. I saw Ari Juels speak at a conference recently where he mentioned tokens and asked him about the token economics of a node staking system like the Chainlink network is planning to use. The problem is that node operator incentives are fuzzy at best and not even figured out fully by the team (see the gitter for Steve stuttering about this). When I brought it up to Ari Juels, I told him that in the way the network is expected to be used, the fees payable to node operators would actually decline as requests become more ubiquitous because as the network grows it becomes cheaper to use. This makes sense if you took a few advanced cryptoeconomics courses. Ari admitted that it was a great question but that they were "actively pursuing research in that area." I sold my LINK immediately after that and saw a significant dump on the binance charts. It's pretty clear these guys are pulling you along making you think they're doing something revolutionary when the incentives aren't even fully determined yet.

Attached: 94B94497-6238-48F1-8CE1-C233A26F7741.gif (212x212, 1.69M)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I also have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics and I completely agree with you. That is the reason why I'm going to market sell my 100k LINK and buy Mobius.

Attached: DMY8JAoU8AA0XH5.jpg (1200x901, 110K)

What do you actually get out of posting link pasta?

>he thinks it's pasta
kek

>I had PhD
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Argument_from_authority

>he thinks it's not
kek

It's literally been posted hundred of times

The hard reality

Attached: upobehhgl6h01.jpg (804x767, 199K)

How exactly do link noden operators make income? Do they basically have to provide useful data to people who are using link to input data to their blockchain? How do the link operators themselves get this data?

Node

fuck off stinky cunts

Hello sirs, I also have a PhD in crypto economics and mathematics. And I think chainlink will 1000$ EOY sirs

Sirs mh phd in mathematics and economics tells me that chainlink solves the lambo problem sirs i just sold 100k phd to go all in, in chainlink sirs.

>tfw you get stuck in nodelimbo

are stinker linkers even human? i honestly think they are just dirt. like the ones you see between your toes after a long day. or the ones you brush off the box from your childhood when nostalgia strikes. i hope i'm not the only one because otherwise it won't make much sense how gross and nasty these stinkers are. they are, quite literally, just fucking dirt. you subhuman filth deserve to be spat on.

Nobel prize winning crypto economist here. They make up for the declining fees per transaction with volume.

Sirs, i also have two nobel prices and a pulitzer in crypto analytical economics and the implimification of mathematics in oracle problem Sirs, just sold 100k nobel prize for 100k chainlink sirs. See you at the research center sirs we need to find a solution to the reverse quantic json parser problem

yep

Sirs stop interfeering with my research sirs, im talking to my fellow nobel prize research colleague sirs

ALRIGHT, time to talk about ChainLink's price.

I've been crunching some numbers, researching how much api providers charge right now, looking into Oraclize and other oracle services customer-base and how much are they paying...

And I've came to the conclusion that LINK holders are completely out of their mind. The network just WON'T have nowhere near the fee revenue to justify the price predictions that are thrown around in this board.

If we're LUCKY, we might see a 10MM USD a YEAR at the beginning at the network. It's fucking ridiculous.

Even if we the network eventually gets adopted by a few banks for derivatives trading purposes (which WON'T happen in less than 03 years, you idiots have no idea how far away smart contracts are from being actually usable) it'll be HARD to get over 100 MM usd a YEAR in network fees. Shit just isn't that profitable.

So yeah, LINK is basically overinflated in price because delusional neets bought into the non-sense from a group of LARPERS and didnt actually do any research.

When link nodes start running with trustless weather reports, insurance companies will flock to them to find out if there has been a flood so they can instantly pay off all their flood claims. Also people will start betting on the weather since they will be able to use smart contracts to determine the temperature in a decentralized trustless way. Huge upside for Link in all this.

Sirs you dont understand chainlink will link all the blockchains together, it will be the entry point for any future exchange ico or any form of automated payment, it will replace bitcoin vaporware and literally have a real value, unlike bitcoins value wich is tottaly based on speculation sirs, my phd in blockchain in mathematics just whispered to me 11k$ EOY sirs

You've been crunching numbers, have you? Good job, real good research.

He doesnt seem to have phd in mathematics sirs

He's scared. The soy gives him anxiety about his 700 Link investment and he cannot understand the technology. But he should not fret. The mathematics PHDs have calculated $1000 EOY

Sorry sirs but my phd in mathematic and crybdo whispered 11k$ not 1k$. Which is FUD sirs

Been discussed in the slack already.

Yeah also the token velocity will fuck with the price as the brilliant monetarist theory shows. Therefore no token will be profitable. Buy stocks which actually entitle you to accumulated profit and don't look at the portfolio until you're 60. I really fucking spelled it out for you here dumb kinds.

Fuck off boomer retard nigger.

Man, all this fud makes it seem like I've been holding my LINK for five years already

My hands are made of steel, but the more fomo and fud I read, the farther time stretches and bends before me. By August 2018 I'm going to be like the kwisatz haderach

>Pic related is me buying LINK at $0.16

Attached: JoyfulAstonishingFluke-size_restricted.gif (435x250, 1.82M)

Ok

Kek same here , i feel like ive been holding for 4 years already

doctorate of thanksgiving here, link will probably hit 100$ the next few months. my dad works at nintendo and told me.