What are you making or eating during the superbowl?

What are you making or eating during the superbowl?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=33JeUNd-sN4
youtube.com/watch?v=VQxaT07uB7A
youtube.com/watch?v=aw6GB9ENC2I
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I have better things to do than watch Brady have an easy win handed to him

i haven't spoken to another person for a month

also niggerball isn't even a sport. Formula 1 is a real sport.

Don't they hold it in October? A bit far ahead for me to plan, but I'm definitely voting for either the Yankees or the Mets. I consider myself a down-to-earth individual who fully supports petty franchise sports gossip. As long as our local team wins, the details are less important.

That's pretty gay dude. That's two guys open mouth kissing with the lights on gay...

Vodka.

Australian here, is there any point watching it without getting the big budget ads? Just seems like for a spectator sport there's a hell of a lot of stoppage time between the action.

Chud up!

It's not even just all the "stoppage time," football is just a poorly thought out sport in terms of its rules. It's stupid and boring. I'm American btw

American sports appreciation is a ritual performed to demonstrate membership in the group. It really has nothing to do with how "efficient" it is or how much advertising you soak in. Don't get me wrong, showing your appreciation for the sponsors is a part of the ritual, but getting some of the details (such as "I like the funny ads") without others ("I feel blessed when Labron Sprewell performs the Taebo prayer") can make you even more of an outsider than simple abstention.

That's why I memorize enough details before each annual ritual to avoid attracting too much suspicion in the lunchroom at work, but I stay away from public places during the event itself because I would be quickly discovered. Otherwise you become like the farang who didn't stand for the Thai National Anthem. You didn't mean any disrespect but the ultra-nationalist locals don't care much for details.

>That's why I memorize enough details before each annual ritual to avoid attracting too much suspicion in the lunchroom at work
Did you see that ludicrous display last night?

Kid #2 asked for onion soup mix + sour cream with potato chips.

I'm going to make a salad. Hopefully it will be a good game.

I live in Atlanta, all the bootyblasted Failcons fans are going to be hilarious.

Time to get this thread back on track:
>chips and dip
>seven layer dip
>WANGZ
>pizza
>beer
>more beer

I take basic bitch to new heights

The "stoppage time" is because it's not comparable to flow sports like rugby or soccer. Each action is an individual play with a corresponding counter play by the other team. More like chess than rugby.

It's quite a remarkable product once you understand the complexity of the game.

As for food, I'll be making venison chili.

kek

Ordering a couple of pizza's but making:

>Nachos
>Wings
>Pigs in a Blanket
>Shrimp Kebabs

And a shitload of booze.

tons of session ipa
baked buffalo wings
pulled pork on brioche
spinach artichoke dip

what am i missing??

Slow cooker full of chorizo queso, a crudite, sandwich station. Will order pizza and wings.

Have some pulled pork from last fall.
And I'll have chef johns buffalo chicken nuggets
youtube.com/watch?v=33JeUNd-sN4

As flyover trash I'm super interested in that sloppy dip recipe from a few days ago.
youtube.com/watch?v=VQxaT07uB7A

Kek F1 drivers can't even handle NASCAR

>all this meat

disgusting

Yeah! More tofu chili, and soy cheese nachos for us!

Limp-wristed skinnyfat numale detected

>tfw your gf throws a vegan superbowl party and none of your friends will attend and the only people who show are either hag skeletons or obese fat cunts.

Communion wafers and wine, heathen.

This looks so fucking good.....

>falling for meat

i'm bringing quesdillas

don't know what else will be there

youtube.com/watch?v=aw6GB9ENC2I

Friends

Uh, you don't get to being friends.

I Am goING toO chAAange thE rAangE of MY voiCE consTANtly .... anD AdD reDiCuLous paUEses .... fOR nO reAson

have wings in the sous vide right now. Gonna give 'em a quick flash fry before people get there.

Also putting barbacoa in the slow cooker for tonight and serve tacos

Might make pot brownies too.

Others are bringing beer and chips and such. We're all jets fans so none of us are really that interested in watching the pats win.

Got some buffalo chicken dip cooking away in the crockpot. None of the recipes I've read seem to mention any kind of vegetables but I sweat out some mirepoix cause I don't see why you wouldn't, I mean you're gonna have carrots/celery on the side anyway, right? Then tomorrow I think I may make some guac too.

I'm making pizzas at the restaurant I work at. Hopefully it's slow so I get to go home.

Pic related. Also got a bag of the buffalo kind. And I'll be drinking Canadian Club on the rocks

where the quarterback puts his hands is pretty gay too.

He has good recipes, but the fact he does the same fucking intonation on EVERY SINGLE SENTENCE

Going to my neighbors house. I'm the only white guy on the street, rest are black/hispanic/Philippine.

Foods gonna be so fucking dank, can't wait. I'm just bringing buffalo dip and some sixers of craft brew

Vodka and beer, shrimp ring, potato skins, slow cooker meatballs, nachos, and some leftover chinese takeout.
Fun shall be had.

Brats boiled in beer, topped with beer cheese and bacon. My buddies are making buffalo chicken dip, and pizza.

BBQ

Like what?

>Wanting to watch ads
Yeah, you're an aussie alright.

not watching it this year, i hate both the patriots and the falcons

Jumbo Corndogs
bbq ribs
Bacon Burgers
Homemade Mac & Cheese
Hot Chili ( with beans )
Cheddar poofs
Sour onion chips

What am I missing?

making barbacue yass

I dont give two shits about the super bowl though I will most probably watch it

I'm smoking some St. Louis ribs currently and I've got some Frank's Red Hot Hot Buffalo chicken dip in the crock pot.

Already a 6 pack of Yeungling deep.

fries with cheese and chili sauce and frozen pizza

nigga give me that mac n cheese recipe

I was actually going to come here to ask what I should make. I want to do a chicken and queso dip, but I'm really open to anything. The party is in six hours, so it's late notice, but I'd appreciate suggestions.

>Someone cared enough to break Delaware into Eagles and Ravens
Feels good

I'm doing a snack platter for some mates, they'll bring beer.

>Smoked paprika chicken wings
>Beef patty, thick bacon, aioli, gruyere, cheese-onion roll sliders
>Veal flank steak skewers
>Flour and corn tortilla chips

>Nacho cheese dip
>Cucumber and tomato salsa
>Chimichurri dip

A Polish mate will also bring a fuckload of kielbasas and other sausages, and loads of pickles.

>No Jets fans

Yeah, seems about right.

Frank's Red Hot Buffalo chicken dip

Yesterday I cooked a pork loin and pulled it. Made a bbq sauce from the wine broth.
Give the sauce a quick cook and dump on the pork in the warmer.
Spinach dip/Hawaiian bread
Homemade coleslaw
Ranch style beans
Hashbrown casserole
Chips salsa
Fuck new england
Go hawks

Got you senpai.
>1 box of macarons
>1 cup milk
> 1/2 stick butter
> 6oz Roth brand 3 chili pepper gouda
> 6oz Shoprite brand shredded 3 cheese blend parm, romano, asiago
> 8 oz shredded white cheddar
> 1 lb bacon.
> bbq rub
Boil macarons, drain. in other pan heat milk butter and all cheeses till blended. Mix with macarons. Apply light coat of bbq rub. Cook bacon, add to food processor to create bits. top mac with bits or mix in, your choice. Put in smoker for 1.5 hr at 235 with your choice of wood. U can sub cheeses to your liking thats just what i use.

I forgot, plenty of this as well.

Forgot to mention not to cook bacon all the way. only about 1/2 to 3/4 way done. It will finish in smoker.

Ton of people are going to be there and everyone is bringing something. I'm not willing to put any effort into preparing something so I'm making slow cooker white trash grape jelly/bbq meat balls.

I don't even like football but it's a fun time hanging out with all my niggas.

Thanks man saving this for future reference

>ShopRite

Phillyphag here. Thanks, senpai. I capped this as well.

Deep fried wings, fries, and Mars bars

No idea what my friend plans on making, but I'm bringing chips, qaeso, and cheddar pretzels for the party and have some sweet snacks I'm bringing for myself (since I'm the only one there who prefers to munch on sweets)

>this much autism

Just say you don't watch football. No one gives two shits.

Homemade buffalo nuggets from chicken thighs with homemade bleu cheese dressing from scratch.

>Southern Virginia
>Cowboys fans
I knew I didn't like those fucks for a reason.

Probably just going to make a frozen pizza.

I watch the Super Bowl alone. The only time that I watched it with other was for the 49ers vs Ravens. Had these two chicks that I roomed with say they wanted to watch with me and they didn't stop talking for the entire game and I missed most of it.

>inb4 "You autist, they wanted to bang you or something"
No. And even if they did, they were both ugly as shit. Most /r9k/ virgins would probably not even take them up.

I personally am using a treasured old family recipe called "open a big bag of chips." This year I have Ruffles loaded baked potato and Flamin Cheetos. I also decided to get a bit fancy, so I bought some frozen jalapeno poppers. (Please try not to be intimidated by my fanciness).

I'll be drinking Old Chub and La Croix sparkling lime water in equal measure.

The book I'm reading during halftime and commercials is Wizard's First Rule by Terry Goodkind. It's pretty god so far; would recommend.

40s chicken wings and watching OG Star Wars instead

Do you always sound like this much of a bitch when someone likes something that you don't?

I'm going to assume that you don't understand the sport so you shit on it.

Woof, bruh you are gonna be so disappointed a few books from now.

found the Cowboys fan

>All those Cowboys fans

Holy shit is our really this beta

meant country lmao but honestly dudes

got my chicken wings soaking in buttermilk right now
brisket
some type of artichoke dip
couple of sides

LET ME ENJOY THE MAGIC WHILE IT LASTS

>Pig in a Blanket

that right there is the way to go

Sportsbrastings are so fucking boring. Kill yourselves.

Fuck it. I'll throw some bacon and brown sugar wrapped weenies in it as well.

If that's how you feel then don't post in this thread you fuckwit.

I like the taste of communion wafers. One day I'll just buy a bag of them to snack on.

Shit tier Winn Dixie wings because I spent most of my money on Dos Equis because fuck Budweiser.

Making chilli in my crockpot. It's my first time so I went easy on the beans. Will make boneless wings and brownies during the game. :)

Making some chili in the crockpot.

I added beer this time to try something new. Threw in a whole bottle and didn't add the water I normally would. I must have had more meat than I normally put in, because it was way too thick. After I added a little water to compensate, it's too watery.

I don't have flour or corn starch on hand to make slurry. Are there any other things I can do to thicken it? I plan to keep cooking it on high up until the game starts, so maybe I should just keep letting it reduce?

Also, would it be better to cook it for a while with the lid askew so some moisture can get out, or just keep it covered and let it go?

I'll be planning my recipe changes a bit more ahead of time next time.

Steaks
Mashed tatters
Cream of spinach
Whiskey
Cigarette
Black coffee for desert
Unprotected sex with a woman I intend to kick out immediately after I finish and whom I never intend to call

Does beer taste good?
No not really, unless you're a rich sniper.

You probably made your food taste bad user.
Beer does not go in anything that is not batter, unless you brought a nice fresh draft beer home with you or you have a keg.

Hotlanta Southern Win

Fried Chicken
Mashed Potatoes and Gravy
Mac n Cheese
Greens
Biscuits

>not a nig

Fuck New England and their bowls of cum chowda.

It'll thicken up within 1/2 hour if you leave the lid off at high simmer. Make sure you stir fairly frequently - you don't want it to stick and burn. That burn flavor will spread throughout the chili and it'll be ruined.

Thanks. I've got the lid cracked now and I'm keeping it stirred. It does look thicker already, which is good.

You glorious fat bastard.

Hey, i cook my brauts in beer a lot. But cant cook much else with it i agree..

Kinda want to run down to the store to get stuff to make guacamole since there's still a bit of time left. Any one got a good recipe they're willing to share?

Dad will be making something fantastic, no idea what it is. We're bringing spinach artichoke dip and a baguette.

swordfish steaks, prosciutto wrapped asparagus, grilled squash, warm spinach salad and enough beer to drown a horse

Bush beer makes a great beer batter. I dont drink the piss, but it is the shit for onion rings. But fuck Budweiser.