Do you discuss lit with people irl, or in any specific chat rooms? I want to consort with people who like literature...

do you discuss lit with people irl, or in any specific chat rooms? I want to consort with people who like literature. I know there's a lit tinychat which sometimes has people in it, and ever time I go on there people are the nicest, most intellectual people I ever meet in a chat room, and their music choices are always in good taste. I want an active chat room filled with people like you guys, lit lovers.

don't do it

why?

I made a joke on the lit tinychat the other day and got banned by a girl
Really made me think

bump

You have to make a post saying a qt is reading the final chapter of ulysess and everyone is going to get in

orph you are a faggot.

Let's see how far this rabbit how goes.

tinychat com / 4chanlit come to meme

Gooby u are n, fagit an fak u

Go to open mic poetry readings in your city. Most of them are going to suck but it's an open mic, the purpose should be practicing material not showing off. You'll find people with similar interests in literature.

Yes I always say things are gonna be lit. I relish the fact that people think I'm using 10s slang but I'm actually talking about an obscure chinese imageboard.

faggot

the final chapter of ulysses shouldn't be read by a qt
molly is a fat airhaid, she can't be qtfied, that's fanfiction

i rant about lit to people who dont care when i'm drunk. i'm a fucking clown

what was the joke

I don't talk about "lit" - I talk about books.

With those who are receptive to book talk of course.

Sometimes I even swap books and lend and borrow them - but only with my good friends.

I mean, you tailor your conversation to your company right?

You don't start explaining your D&D game's ongoing metaplot to the bloke fitting your kitchen.

You don't talk about what books you read with people who obviously don't read or care about books.

As much as I love poetry please start writing your Veeky Forums posts in prose.

No, I prefer to communicate in complete separate sentences - preferably double-spaced.

It makes them easier for me to parse, review, chop and change, edit for cogence.

And what is a poem?

And what is not a poem?

She is fat? Everyone was talking about how hot she is throughout the book. Is that an ironic Dublin meme?

You
sound
you
would
be
a
lot
of
fun
at
funerals.
checked

Marilyn is fucking ugly though. I have no idea why people think she's attractive.

thought. standards change

This
Clara Bow (pic related) was the original movie sex symbol

I'd fugg them both 2bh they're hot enough

Yeah
My old school hottie is either Liz...

...or Ginger

There is a discord

link please.

Audrey Hepburn is still gorgeous by modern standards.