Worst things you've seen fat people do with food

>have fat roommate for half a year
>would put ground beef in the slow cooker with some kind of canned soup or spaghetti sauce, without draining any grease
>eats it over pasta
>a regular snack was biscuits cut in half, smothered in butter and sugar, topped with jam
>her idea of making vegetables taste good was to cram as many calories into them as possible
>all vegetables were drowning in some combination of sugary sauce, cheese, butter, animal fat, etc
>tried some brussel sprouts she made once and almost threw up from the coating of bacon grease covering my mouth
>always had diarrhea so I stopped sharing a bathroom with her and started using the one in the basement
>gets mad or cries if you question her eating habits
>also ate fast food almost daily
>how do people get like this

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Put a stick of butter in coffee grounds and eating it.

What the fuck? Are you joking?

And she still wouldn't let you smash :(

I think I've seen you post on /r9k/ before.

Half of the things you listed aren't even that bad. Stop sperging out over random shit.

On topic

>Poor as fuck so i have to rent a room
>One of my roommates is a "chef"
>bic boi with piercings and tatoos
>one day, he gets fired from his chef job for knocking over a shelf with over a grand of lobster
>feel bad for him, so to cheer him up actually take the time to see what food he makes
>pay him 10 bucks to make me a gourmet chef meal so he keeps his dream of being a chef
>makes me shit on a shingle, but with ranch dressing and corn syrup
>causes it shit on a shingle with "valley sauce"
>take a bite
>ohfuck.jpg
>h-heh good stuff man keep it up
>throw the rest out
>never talk to him again until he moves out a few months later for not being able to pay rent

youtube.com/watch?v=u4zw99VsoMA

>how do people get like this

shitty parenting then willful ignorance

Nope. Uncle was a disturbed fuck.

I bake asparagus with olive oil and fresh parmessan cheese. It's delicious.

>work at a restaurant
>a regular that is fat as fatass planetwobble landwhale always comes in to order the same shit
>easily +600 pounds
>literal tons of fucking food, 8 entrees
>extra salt on everything, any semblance of vegetables are asked to be left out
>comes twice every week

I don't understand how people can get like this. Isn't there a limit where you take a good look at yourself and say "this has to stop, there has to be a change"

Add a some lemon zest you fat piece of shit.

>lived with 1 guy and 3 girls at uni
>I am skinny and the other guy is normal weight
>All three girls are heavily overweight with one being obese
>I cook with the other guy so we both eat pretty healthy
>The girls all eat various veg and qoarn(the fake meat) but then drown everything in horrid amounts of bottled dressing or mayo.
>the obese one has take away 3+ Times a week because "she doesn't have the time or money to cook every day"
>I'm talking 3 large domino' s with sides EVERY WEEK which is easily £45 or more.
>the second fatest girl go out drinking most nights counter acting any efforts to eat healthily

Over half the girls at this uni are overweight or obese. About 1/4 of the guys are overweight or obese. The "women don't needs to cook" coupled with the rise of takeaways has created a generation of walruses.

Congratulations! It sounds like the US at 12th fattest nation in the world might have a rival among first worlders soon.

once some people get to be super overweight they say fuck it and decide to go full scooter fatass.

Normally they are sad and fucked in the head

Mother of god....

Refurb is the cutest cat

>>her idea of making vegetables taste good was to cram as many calories into them as possible

well

yeah

How in the world have you never seen this?

>at salad/pizza bar
>waiting for pizza to be put out on the bar that I want, grabbin some fresh salad
>large young lad, 6'4" late teens probs 300+lbs in front of me
>covers bottom of plate in cheese shreds
>adds about 2 inches of pineapple over total plate
>SMOTHERS the whole mess in a soup of ranch dressing

was there with family and every time we eat at a pizza joint we remember pineapple ranch kid

I used to order a big dominos with sides every day of the week because I didn't wake up in time to go to the supermarket.

I gained 20 kilos in 3 months, that I haven't been able to lose since

I love seeing people's gross concoctions at salad bars. It's like being David Attenborough or something, viewing the wild ham beast foraging for sustainance.

Fried rice.
Fat cunt proceeds to add ketchup and mix it around rice like a sauce.
Absolut madman

I bought a dog bone for my grandparents dog and my grandpa ate it

>be fat
>wipe ass after pooping
>go for a walk
>ass starts itching like crazy
>go to department store lavatory
>wipe ass because it became dirty again

Seriously, lately even after wiping my ass clean I sweat a little and it's like I never wiped. I almost had a skid mark on the outside of my track pants the other day. My underwear was pooped through but fortunately there was an inner lining that stopped the flow.

>Go for a walk

Yeah, k

I am mildly obese myself, but I can understand it that at some point, after god knows how many failed diet and hungry miserable days you just give up. Especially when food is the only thing in your life that really gives you joy anymore. I understand that only too well.

Damn, exactly the same shit (no pun intended) happens to me. No clue what is going on. No matter how clean I wipe my butt, after an hour or three it is sweaty and dirty again. I always have to wash my butt in the basin, or try and take a poop before my morning shower

Eat 100 percent of your recommended
daily fiber for a few weeks and see what happens. Disgusting fat fucks.

I love fiber. Nothing like sliding out a big dirty brown eel at least once a day...

This happens to me when I'm hungover. I sweat like a bitch and my ass gets dirty and itchy. Sometimes I just finger my butthole a little and wiggle it around to stop the itching, kinda like picking boogers except I don't eat the poop like I do with boogers.

Eating raw butter t. /mbg/

>be fatfuck
>hungry all the time
>all the damn time
>it is seriously annoying
>constantly trying to find ways to distract myself from eating
>learned to cook early on
>make amazing food
>oh fuck portion control
>try to only cook every other day
>still get ravenous
>like a fucking locust
>just end up not keeping food in the house
>depressed all the time anyways

Just end me already.

I knew a guy who used to sprinkle hps on his fries for some reason.

Fries from fast food places I mean, he never made his own.

He's dead now.

Normal in Malaysia

What the fuck is hps?

he probably means PHS

I used to have this problem when I was fat, then I lost weight and WA LA it stopped.

>Lose weight you worthless fat fuck

My mom received a huge bottle of this stuff for christmas. She keeps asking me what to do with it. What I do tell her?

>muh keto

I've seen a fat chick dig the space key out of a keyboard, then use it to shovel Nutella into her face, straight from the jar, after she got to the point where she couldn't reach the Nutella with her fingers anymore.

>skinny as hell
>5'8 120LBS
>Leave highschool for uni
>filmfag so they make me do art shit for a whole year
>no time to work out, no place to cook in dorm
>lose 20lbs, look like a KF clot
>move to apt second year, no art projects so time to cook
>start smoking pot every day, about 1/5 of a gram on weekdays
>eat masses of food
>now 5'9 118lbs
I look about the same way I did when I was doing weight training in highschool every day. I guess 120 is my max until i get obese at 40.

one of my housemates puts mayonnaise on hotdogs

plot twist: he's not even fat somehow despite the way he eats

Is it at least homemade mayonnaise?
(probably not, but one can hope)

I find Himalayan pink salt makes amazing salted caramel. I like to make caramel cookies and dust a bit of the pink stuff on top before baking.

You can still use it as you would any other salt. It still has iodine along with traces of a bunch of other shit.

All benefits are placebos.

How stupid do you have to be to believe this shit?

>Some pink minerals turn salt from bone eating poison to something that makes your bones hard as steel

Next years' food hype;

>Now; With more pink minerals!

Worst part is that it might even happen...

the music does it for me

Common also in Japan.

Also it is basically considered kid food.

>Mom buys me a pink himalayan salt "soap bar"
>Hey user look what I got you. It's soap but made from salt. It cleans your hands but it's very good for your skin
>It's basically a big clump of salt
>Ok I'll try it
>Doesn't properly clean your hands
>Doesn't make your hands feel any different
>Starts slowly disintegrating in the damp environment that is my bathroom sink top
>Whole sink top is now covered in salt crystals
>Throw that shit away

Himalayan pink salt was a mistake.

>mildly obese

>Normally they are sad and fucked in the head

This is why I try not to be too judgmental of these people. You have to have some real problems to let yourself get that way. A lot of really fat people I see are actually mentally handicapped, which just pisses me off. Who is taking care of these people? As caregiver, you can't let her eat that whole block of cheese, for fuck's sake.

Eat more fiber and shit that makes your poop form hard.
Eat fruit and vegetables.
Fatass.

Less shoveling shit down your fat fuck face and more running and walking.
Mountain Dew is not a substitute for water, fattie.

You sleep from 6 am until 10 pm every fucking day?

I think my wprst point was getting absolutely shitfaced and microwaing a family size frozen pizza.
>rolled it up and ate the whole thing like a 14" corn dog
>regret nothing
>except being fat

>fat people I see are actually mentally handicapped

I wish that were true, but it's not. I think it's more education and what standards your community has. I live in the south, and it's far more common to see either the morbidly obese or meth/crackhead skeletons, both black and white, than people in decent shape. It's just accepted as normal down here.

>Pink Himalayan Salt creates an electrolyte balance

NORMAL SALT DOES THIS. Jesus Christ. This was a pet peeve of my high school chemistry teacher. People going on about "electrolytes" when all they're talking about is straight salt water.

>People going on about "electrolytes" when all they're talking about is straight salt water.
I mean electrolytes are pretty much just aqueous ions

Fuck, I almost threw up

fuck me, the first thing that trigger me was how she held that whisk...

you don't have 24 hour grocery stores?

SHART IN MART

>any bad effects of salt intake go on the left side
>any beneficial effects of salt intake go on the left side
>throw in some nature-fetishist buzz / scare words for good measure
wa-la.

The best concentrated form of electrolytes are your car battery

>Salad

What the fuck man.

I'm not fat at all, mildly Veeky Forums, but I like to gorge myself if it's at all possible.

>1/5 of a gram
Watch out for fuckin snoop dogg over here

Himalayan Pink salt tastes a lot better than table salt and its hard to oversalt something

10/10 but expensive

>eat masses of food
No you don't. Eat an 18 inch pizza, a pie, and three bowls or more of ramen every day plus half a cheesecake, see if you don't gain weight.

>be invited by a friend for cheese fondue
>One of his other friend is so huge he can barely pass in doors
>He commandeer one of the two fondue bowl for himself
>The madman actually empties it all and finish before us
>Then he start asking if he can eat in ours
Shit was disgusting and I never went again.

I don't even have a problem with fatasses
I have a problem with disgusting inhuman fatasses who act like a motherfucking collapsar version of a galactic cluster

People still eat cheese fondue?

Very common where I live. Do it myself as well, not even fat.

I do every once in a while. I bought the equipment I might as well use it.

Lemme guess, East Anglia?

>corporated salad

can't believe she's still alive and making vids

why so much fucking food? get a small take-out, eat it for dinner.

>literal tons of fucking food, 8 entrees
>literal
Unless your entrees are about 250lbs, I don't think you mean literal.

>>have fat roommate for half a year
>>would put ground beef in the slow cooker with some kind of canned soup or spaghetti sauce, without draining any grease
>>eats it over pasta
So Bolognese...

Stop ordering a fucking large that has like 2,800kcal or if your American it is probably 4,000

Why drain the fat..... is that not where the flavor is?

If you are buying minced beef its probably only 5-10% fat anyway so draining it is stupid

Fuck off eurofag

Everytime I see this I get tempted to make it. Just for funsies.

I used to have this problem as a kid, I wasn't fat though

>heavy breathing intensifies

just normal swamp ass

i get it occasionally when it's humid

>One small can
>...Of sweetened condensed milk
Worry begins
>A cup of sugar
Worry intensifies
>A cut of white vinegar
That's kind of a lot of vinegar but okay whatever
>A pint of real mayonnaise
Worry peaks, horror begins

It is at this point I notice that stirring that god forsaken sauce has literally rendered the hamplanet out of breath. She cannot speak more than five words without ending up panting. This is terrifying.

I'm a little overweight but jesus fucking christ

I'm gonna start going to the gym, I think

Objective proof that Man's delusion of a righteous world is false. A kind and just god would not allow this to exist.

>little overweight

kek. That's something that doesn't exist except in amerilard brains.

But good for you to try to change it, but without a plan, you'll fail. /fit / has some decent stuff, their sticky is good. You don't just get to go to the gym for a few days or try the latest diet endorsed by your favorite celebrity or shill. You have to develop your plan that you'll follow.

what the fatherfucking fuck

As someone who has gone back and forth from barely fat to barely not fat for a long time I can tell you that your brain gets adjusted to a certain blood sugar level and tells you to try to maintain it. That part gets adjusted pretty often though like if you get sick and can't keep food down for a few days then you just get the blood sugar levels back up out of habit.

The fats are more insidious because burning body fat is actually mildly painful and your brain gives you the cravings to eat it instead of burning it constantly as you cut it.

The higher you get both of these levels in your body the harder it is to recover

It isn't. You can gain weight as long as you eat above your maintenance. I'm the same height as you and same weight and thought the same thing, until I started actually eating 3 large meals a day and a big 900 calorie shake. Now I'm 155 pounds (weight lifting 4-5 days a week as well)

...relatable

Is it in America?