>break it

Other urls found in this thread:

gsioutdoors.com/glacier-stainless-nesting-wine-glass.html
amazon.com/Danesco-Stainless-Steel-Wine-Glass/dp/B0000VLM3S
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Go home

drink out the bottle

Baby should use appropriate drinkware if baby can't outgrow his bottle

wine must be drank out of a wineglass. Everyone understands the conveyance is important. Mugs are necessary for tea. Glasses are necessary for pepsi. It doesn't make sense, but that's how it is.

The point of a wineglass is that you can control how much your hand is affecting the temperature with the stem, and the shape of the glass itself affects the aromatics which is important because taste is half smell.

But really nigga if you're drunk enough that you're breaking glasses all the time then you're too out of it to appreciate the affects of the glassware anyway.

Also since when are mugs necessary for tea? Why would they be more necessary than, I don't know, a teacup?
Mugs are nice for a hot beverage like tea as they keep your drink hot, but they don't do anything that any other thick drinkware might, and a double-wall glass or a thermos or what have you would do it even better.

Try beer, its better. And make sure its out of a can(cans dont break) no fancy stuff either or people might take you for some kind of homo

I don't pretend to know or care why, but I know what tastes best. There is no discernible difference between mugs and teacups in my opinion. The only reason I break glasses is because I pass out holding them and they drop and so I bought an unbreakable one but I got so mad I squeeze like I usually do except this time the plastic cracked unlike glass ever would.

Beer = Low alcohol content. The lowest thing I drink now is wine, but I usually drink sherry.

maybe you should try not being a fucking ogre

>unbreakable
>glass

marketing geniuses at work

yeah, the girl at the christian pawn shop really used her marketing genius on me when she sold me an unbreakable wine glass for fifty cents

>buy a nonstick pan
>cook a steak in it
>it sticks

>Christian
>pawn shop

there's more twists to this story than I expected

>leave my nonstick pan out one day
>roommate makes grilled cheese in it and completely ruins the pan
>now everything sticks

i don't get it. are no stick pans forbidden from grease interaction?

The exciting lives of user.

drink out of a coffee cup like everyone else does cunt

I don't drink coffee. Thusly, I own zero coffee cups. Also, I barely own cups at all. I barely own anything. I have a singular wineglass and two mugs. That is all.

I don't know, i've made grilled cheese in it before just fine

she was dumb white trash though, probably had it on super high

nah, guy saying "ruined it" probably means they heated it too much and the teflon/non stick part came away

I got your back, nigger.

gsioutdoors.com/glacier-stainless-nesting-wine-glass.html

>2 mugs

those are coffee cups you daft twat

I don't drink coffee.

That has no bearing whatsoever on what kind of cup it is you poncy nonce.
If you put tea in your wineglass, is it suddenly a teacup? Let me be clear: that is a rhetorical question.
I fear you are too dense to pick up on that.

Op, you could invite someone over to tie you up so you could enjoy wine without spazzing.

If coffee never enters my cup, it can never be a coffee cup. Kinda like how if you never put your dick in a vagina, you can never not be a virgin.

I passed out obviously, I was drinking wine, but I have returned and uh, yeah, I might get that one now, but honestly, I'd probably find a way to break it. I had a metal cup like that as a wedding gift and I used it to always bash ice and now it's all dented to shit, but I guess it still hold fluid, but I haven't used it in months cause it's in my sink and I don't want to put my hand in there.

So if I fuck a girl in the ass am I still a virgin?

yeah, I think so. Also, that's gross.

Well, that's just your opinion man

amazon.com/Danesco-Stainless-Steel-Wine-Glass/dp/B0000VLM3S

Use a metal glass, then. It'll be like drinking out of a goblet.

This, seriously why the fuck aren't you drinking out of the bottle. You're probably alone over there, stop fucking with glasses.

Cause that'd be retarded. The whole thing would get warm, but if you divide it into portions it stays cold. Yeesh, man.

>cold
Wait are you drinking white wine?

yes. unless sherry is red wine. It looks red.

I could get a nice Evangelion wine cozy to cover it too.

hmmm

Are you saying there's something wrong with a nice crisp German Riesling?
Are you a fucking cunt?

a lot of plebs think white wine is "for the girls"

it's best not to correct them. more for me

not the guy you're responding to btw

My fucking nigga.

>Mugs are necessary for tea

wtf? no

Inbred idiots incessantly infiltrate, ideas in-tow, I just want you to go.

wtf? autistic alliteration, amigo

a good crisp sauv blanc or vinho verde is nice on a hot day.
fuck that oaky cloying chardonnay bullshit though.

had to Google to make sure those weren't Alphabet Aerobics lyrics
nice deviltrips, chucklenuts

>le ABC maymay
2005 called, it wants its memes back

Put the bottle in a paper bag

This.