Are these not the most gorgeous fried eggs you've ever seen?

Are these not the most gorgeous fried eggs you've ever seen?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dgBJZ6ejIJ0?t=4m9s
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no these are

also this is now a mother of all egg sandwiches thread

that looks disgusting

Looks p good

looks like something they'd force you to eat on fear factor

>dill on eggs

wat

outer edge is too crispy. If I wanted pork rinds, I would have ordered pork rinds.

whites are too crispy my friend. Presentation is a bit on the sloppy side too, despite you trying pretty hard to make it nice.

Crispy whites. Get yourself a carbon steel or cast iron skillet so you can cook them gently.

They look bretty gud you stupid cuck.
You sit in your room alone and eat pop tarts and 20 piece tendies you hopless burnout.
You make pretensious review comments about food you'll never even be able to create with your toaster or microwave skills.
You probbaly never even touched a spatula in your life you dense pleb.

>probbaly

>too retarded to analyze and confirm misspelled typo.

>implying anyone reads what they write before posting it on Veeky Forums

I hate whites.

Don't feel bad, everytime I post my food pics the sperges swarm, but never once do you see them post a pic of their "superior" creation alongside.

Looks good to me. Fuck these basement dwelling, mammy tit sucking faggots.

Prety god eggs op thanks

>a person worth at least a million dollars willingly eats this

wtf

>pretensious

these are perfick!

youtu.be/dgBJZ6ejIJ0?t=4m9s

>mayo
>low tier bread

omg this is disgusting

>literally frying eggs

The crunch is the best part of a fried egg, though. A fried egg without the parts that are visibly fried is like a steak without any searing - why not just poach/boil it if you're that dedicated to making it uniform in taste and texture?

The absolute best fried egg is cooked on high heat quickly on one side to get it crisp, then flipped to cook through the albumen on the other side but keep the yolk runny for breaking on toast.

no, but i'd eat them with some good toast

My comparison test when finding the differences in chicken eggs vs quail eggs.

If you can't identify them by size there's something wrong with you. If you intend to make quail egg scramble or put them in your soufflé you're equally retarded. It's a small egg used for visual effect and novelty. Don't go all autistic over it.

nice paper plate povvo

that egg on the left is beautiful

A pack of paper plates costs about the same as a single plate, but they get discarded after a single use. If anything he's spending more money by purchasing paper plates than he is normal plates, indicating that he has disposable income and prefers convenience over cost as a luxury, which is the exact opposite of a "povvo".

He was comparing the taste and texture cooked different ways. Are you retarded

The chicken egg actually tasted slightly more acidic than the quail egg, leading me to believe quail eggs are higher in pH. You seem to be of the wrong idea that I was comparing aesthetics or something. That slight variation between the two eggs can change an entire dishes flavor.

I know duck eggs have a high ph, that's why some folks allergic to chicken eggs can eat them. The farmer from whom I buy my duck eggs told me he has a number of customers who do just that.

I've got some eggs for you this morning.
Over toast with some sauteed mushrooms.

>but they get discarded after a single use
I have a friend whose family is pretty poor and they bafflingly reuse their paper plates, if the meal/snack was something dry. Maybe they think the equivalent in dish detergent and the initial investment in a stack of plates costs more than the paper does over time? I really never got it, but it's not a luxury thing, more of a lack of common sense thing.

My family uses them for pizza so it's a 100% dishes free night, barring cups.

Why the hell are these American egg yolks so fucking big

Because poaching is a pain in the ass
I guess the texture thing comes down to preference, but for me, by the time part of the egg is crispy, the white has a much too rubbery texture for it to be enjoyable. A fluffy white is a lot better to me than a chewy crisp white.
Also, sunny side up eggs are GOAT. Learn to gently scrape the albumin off the yolk gently if you don't like a bit of extra slime

>Eggs over toast with some sauteed mushrooms
Oh my. I gotta try this some time.

>sour kraut

Superior hens.

That looks good my man, I'm trying that next time.

Paper plates are the opposite of povo.
People who use paper plates have real plates but the opt not to use them so they dont have to clean dishes.

Whats up with these agoraphobic english teachers pointing out typos on Veeky Forums.
Go outside you fucking useless plebs.

to be fair, OP did come in swaggering.

Eggboy is that you?
Eggboy can I have some eggs sunny side up on toast with ham please?

Da-dee

>Poor people do retarded shit that cost more over time
No shit.

Also by using disposable plates you're literally killing our planet.

No. These are.

Looks good bt if this is all you had then you're a skeleton or a woman.

I usually eat 3 eggs with bread/tortillas and some sausage, bacon or other cheap meat. Though I eat only once per day.

>crack egg into simmering water and leave for 2-3 minutes
>pain in the ass

hmmm, the edges are a little ragged, but 8/10 would eat.