When did you start to become a raving alcoholic? No, wait, let me rephrase: when did you start to enjoy the delicate...

When did you start to become a raving alcoholic? No, wait, let me rephrase: when did you start to enjoy the delicate, subtle nuances in a well tempered glass of wine?

die

A while ago, huh?

>When did you start to become a raving alcoholic?

At least 3 generations ago.

I don't remember

3 years ago it started. Always loved to drink tho. I mainly drink because I dont have the money to smoke weed all the time and they go well together. I also have terrible anxiety whem Im not entoxicated.
>I actually hate the taste of any hard liquor

be forward in not a weird way next time.
around 23

So drinking as self-medicating?
It's actaully pretty common, and cheaper than buying medicine. Probably not as healthy.

People with relatively high functioning autism like simple tastes and textures and so their tastes don't often change too much from childhood. Add that to their inability to relate to and understand other people and you get posters like OP who think that tastes are fixed and that acquired tastes are a myth, and that people only pretend to like things because it makes them look cool or other absurd rationalisations. It's dumb, but that's just how a lot of autistics think.

It was meant with cheek in tongue, sorry you missed it.
Im aware sublety and irony can be misunderstood in writing. Lesson learned.

Easy to miss if you are posting exactly in the manner of many posters on this board who hold those views earnestly.

>Im aware sublety and irony can be misunderstood in writing.
Nah, he's probably just American.

Hmm, i see. Again. Lesson learned :;)

When did white "people" start acting like alcoholism is a funny meme and a joke? Is it because half of white women are infertile and drinking themselves to an early grave courtesy of barefoot every weekend?

I don't know the exact date. But seeing those al/ck/ ies post going 325, and everybody talking about beer and booze..
I would say its a meme. Like your precious Burger.
Thats just me.

When my wife left me for someone 25 years older.

Jesus christ was it that hard to just enjoy a glass of wine a weekend? Now you drink like a fucking sponge and it's ruining your body.

Well I've always thought even beer tasted like shit, and I've hated the drinking culture we have in Denmark so much.
Until I was at my cousins crib where his mom had made some quality mead that was really strong.
And I finally noticed what the fuzz of really good whiskey and cognac was about. It's just because I have a very sensitive nose and everything that's highly perforated tastes like garbage, and beer barely smells like anything.
And I try to keep away from wine in general, if there's really good wine I almost always end up getting drunk, it's sooo addictive.

I fucking hate wine, that shitty spoiled grapes taste and fucking alchohol.
The list of wines that I can bear to drink can be counted on a single hand, with some fingers cut.

No, you know what Carol if you want to pick a fight, if you want to fucking fight right here then we're gonna fight. You spend my money and go to your fucking day spa and then complain that I do the things that I want to do, CAROL. You talk about my body like you even give a shit, you fat whore; all you care about is the money I bring home. Money that I fucking throw away so you can get your spa treatment from that little fucking immigrant boy, who definitely is not here legally, and then you come home after a day of doing shit all and criticize me like you have a goddamn say in any of this shit.

You know what, fuck you Carol. Fuck all of your bullshit. You should be glad that I drink so much wine because it's the only thing that keeps us together. Keeps your dependent ass alive on my dime. I worked so goddamn hard to build this life and I choose to bring you into it and you just fucking shit on all of it, you bitch.

I'm going to drink my wine, the wine that I am entitled to, and you had better not be here when I finish. Do you understand me Carol?

Don't talk shit about Carol