There is literally no difference between a hamburger and a meatball besides what you put it in

There is literally no difference between a hamburger and a meatball besides what you put it in

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/d5h2MNgjH-Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

the shape

I doubt many hamburgers have a panade.

A Hamburger refers to the patty and the bun and all ingredients together in one piece. If you were referring to just the meat, you would call it a hamburger patty. A meatball, but comparison, only refers to the meat. You don't put a hamburger in anything (except your mouth), while a meatball you combine with a larger dish.

Comparing hamburger patties with meatballs, the shape is different, as well as the types of spices used to prepare it (since they are used in different dishes). Also, meatballs are a little more difficult to cook, and fall apart easier, so recipes typically call for something like bread crumbs and/or eggs to make it easier to maintain the shape.

>breadcrumbs in meatballs

i sincerely hope you people don't fall for this meme

there is literally no difference between a hamburger and a lasagna besides what you put in

Meatballs contain bread crumbs to make them lighter and sometimes egg. Burgers contain just meat and seasonings.

so what?

It makes them softer, essentially gives them the texture of a sausage. Meat alone had a more chewy texture. I'd say bread crumbs are essential for some uses of meatballs, e.g. With spaghetti.

Meatballs are much closer to meatloaf than a hamburger patty.

i've never really achieved great success with breadcrumbs. once i found out about milk-soaked white sandwich bread i never went back.

>besides what you put in it.
did i read that oxymoronic shit just now?

Does anyone have any good recipes for meatballs? Mine either come out too dry, fall a part too easily, or just generally taste like shit

>there's literally no difference between op and a circus geek besides what kind of cock they put in their mouth

>put it in

>besides what you put it in
It all goes in my mouth, so by that logic there is literally no difference between a hamburger and gazpacho.

>gazpacho
what does pinnochio's daddy have to do with any of this? Get your head in the game man.

They're both sausages so they do of course share come commonality, but they're not literally the same thing.

Back to steam

Now THIS is how you make a burger!!!

youtu.be/d5h2MNgjH-Q

ITT: You fuckers will literally argue about anything

There is literally no difference between a cheese sandwich and a ham sandwich except what you put in.