So, I've been chatting with this qt in the local Subway. The other day in some drunken stupor I asked her out. In fact...

So, I've been chatting with this qt in the local Subway. The other day in some drunken stupor I asked her out. In fact, home, for some 'netflixing'.
She will come tomorrow, but I have no idea, what to serve. I'm thinking some cold beers, snacks..idk.
Help a guy out here, never done this before.

A bottle of wine, some beer, a bottle of rum, bottle of coke, bottle of tropical juice, and light food and snacks with a neutral flavor profile that won't make your mouth smell/taste like sour garbage. Don't get condoms, those things are for assholes. You're going for the pussy! Unless it's a trap, then get condoms. You don't want "her" to cum inside you and give you aids...

Does she work at Subway or did you meet on a subway?

>Can't un-read

I know. At Subway

contact a different subway beforehand and get one of those large party subs

Keep it simple but nice. Small platter of assorted cheeses, cold cut meats, olives, sun dried tomatoes, sliced baguette, little bowl of pesto or something. Or just order pizza from a restaurant that doesn't suck.

Not sure about the rum, not used to hard liquor. Oh, I got condoms and she's definitely no trap.. thanks anyway.
Sounds great, maybe a bit excessive.
Pizza, baguette, nah, we see enough of that.

a big ass bowl of chilli.

All alcohol is the same. Plus it was more for her. Some girls don't like wine or beer, that's why you have the rum. Maybe she likes it with coke. If not, you can't go wrong with rum and some form of tropical juice.

A nice seafood dip like smoked trout, salmon or crab with a good quality flatbread. Major bonus points if you make the dip yourself and guarantee lay if you make the flatbread and the smell of it baking is still in the house when she arrives.

I see you point, maybe I get some smaller bottle. No point in getting us totally wasted.

>Go to a Subway before she comes over
>Order a footlong
>Leave it on your Coffee table

When she comes in, give her your footlong.

Absolutely not! Never get a girl wasted! If you have relations with a wasted girl, it is considered rape if she wants it to be.

Are you retarded? Seafood dip? Smoked trout? You realize he hopes to make out with this girl, right?

why would he try to fit all those popcorn in his mouth

It's pretty obvious. The girl is eating it a handful at a time, and he needs to maintain his dominance. Also, gainz. Do you even lift?

Man fuck that, hit that shit raw dog then bail.

It would be like garlic; if both eat it, neither will notice it on the other. If made correctly, seafood dips have been known to get the endorphins moving in the female of the species.

serve her your dick and some subways, since she's familiar with it

Ive never netflixed and chilled with a man what is it like

>bail
>from his own home

Nigga you cray

No wonder the prisons is overcrowded with imbecile, mentally challenged individuals with a brown-ish skin color.

Who knows and frankly who cares. But enjoy getting deflowered, kiddo.

Just serve som Stouffers Mac N Cheese.

Find out what her favorite Subway Sub is and serve that.

Come to think of it I've only watched netflix with other men, namely bros. It's great, you get to watch your favorite shows, jerk each other off and sucmk each other off.

learn to grammar correctly retard. holy christ

This.
Then go straight for rim jobs and anal.