"best 100 books of all time" -list

>"best 100 books of all time" -list
>98 of writers are western, caucasian, capitalist, privileged, normative, hetero white men writing in line with western culture

LOL

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We've just written more.

but its actually the two other writers who got there because affirmative action.

What? I don't understand. "Affirmative action"? What does that mean?

How can there be 98 capitalists if Homer, Cervantes, Goethe, Dante, Petrearch, Bocaccio, Sophocles and many others lived before the birth of capitalism?
And I'm pretty sure there are more than two fags. Not too many, but Wilde and Proust come to mind immediately.

I know this is bait, but just for the sake of discussion.
What is the point such statements are trying to make?

Reminder that all /pol/ inspired shit posts are literally paid shills paid for by a fat rich manchild

theguardian.com/technology/2016/sep/23/oculus-rift-vr-palmer-luckey-trump-shitposts

>Best culture.
>Most dominate race
>Most dominate sex
>Second highest iq after Asian men
>Highest levels of creativity

It's not a conspiracy

>asiasns
>high iq
You realise that they cheat on absolutely fucking anything?

What you're reffering to is the chosen people

Typical ignorant minority

>implying IQ is a useful measure of intelligence

Come on, man. You're smarter than that.

It's better than nothing

Chinese are The Hyper-Jew

>normative
in what way were they normative?

They too but they are white.

>IQ is not in any way a useful measure of intelligence
People like you are so condescending and so fucking stupid. You realize IQ has sections that test competence in concrete areas like mathematics and spatial reasoning? You realize it's not just lol is you rich n white? You realize it's a fairly powerful predictor of economic status? You realize deciding somebody is intelligent after a couple of discussions with them is a terrible fucking metric? You realize you're an idiot who says things only because they're popular to say?

not that user but why would you even want a high IQ? to justify yourself? at a certain point a high iq is just a detriment to human consciousness. it's not like you are ever gonna produce anything.

>You realize it's a fairly powerful predictor of economic status
i suspect our generation will break this trend (if it even is true)

Fucking hell m8

To be competent in high paying professions

To impress people

To think highly of yourself

To do things more quickly

To be capable of contributing to human knowledge in some technical area

This whole website is full of thoughtless contrarians.

How does it feel to get cucked by chinks? :)

IQ tests don't measure innate intelligence, retard--they measure LEARNED intelligence, hence why people from rich, educated backgrounds consistently score higher.

huh that's probably why certain monkey species have higher IQ than sub-saharan africans too right?

Except most blacks from rich families score lower than most whites from poor families

Are you 12?

POW! RIGHT IN THE KISSER!

Did you even read the article? It said that the founder of Occulus posted on reddit asking for Trump supporters to donate to his pro trump "meme magic" organisation, and everyone thought it sounded like a scam and told him to fuck off.

Are you retarded? That's a modpost on /r/the_donald, not just some user post

Yeah and it's
A: a brand new proposal, all of the memeshit predates it by months
and
B: everyone thought it was fucking stupid and didn't want to throw their money away like a bunch of idiot bernouts

I never had an IQ test and am fairly competent in my area, have my ways to impress people, don't really think highly or myself but don't see why I would, I'm too normal to be thought of highly, do things at a good pace and think my shot at contributing to my area is, at least up until now, very high.

"Come on, man" yourself. IQ is far and away the most useful construct in psychometrics. It correlates strongly with all kinds of life outcomes and cognitive abilities: academic performance, processing speed, lifetime earnings, creativity, ability to abstract, etc etc ETC.
This is the opposite of reality. IQ is primarily a measure of fluid intelligence.

I said why you would want a high IQ, not why you would want to know you have a high IQ. Read more carefully

Intended for

>everyone is amerilard

>Affirmitive action doesn't exist in every european country

You realize asking rhetorical questions is a fucking obnoxious and pompous way to express yourself?

Yes!