Is there a reason why you haven't jumped on the link train?

Is there a reason why you haven't jumped on the link train?

Attached: images (52).jpg (225x225, 8K)

Everyday I see those link threads and I wonder if I should just all in
Veeky Forums is tearing me apart

Attached: 1517269609360.jpg (707x263, 89K)

I WANT TO REMAIN POOR OP

YES I NEED TO PAY A LOT OF MONEY TO YO MOM CU OF ALL OF THE BLOWJOBS SHE GAVE TO ME IN ORDER TO FEED YOU

im already ll in...dude don't listen to biz, just literally read the white paper if you have some tech background.
if you don't have a tech backgrund, then just listen to the warnings wve been giving here, also i can assure you the team is working really hard at releasing a mainnet, and their source code is beautiful with a high % of code coverage.
sergey is ot a bullshitter, if he says he is working wih swift on his website, it means he is. link is not a chink scam, it's literally a genious guy sergey nazarov making the big next step in crypto...I am dep down convinced link will even surpass bitcoin, it will render it obsolete, like any other coin, since chainlink will be the upper layer for big corps, or small tech companies to manipulate cryptocurrencies in a temper proof setting.

the project is highly intellectual, not based on hype, pump and dump and stuff like that, it took sergey months before even saying the word chainlink in a conference...this guy is a fucking genious, and he can have all my trust. the team has finally moved to a big office and in gitub they are hinting at mainnet release. so no matter what happens, you can expect a raise in its price soon enough
this si not a pasta i took time to write this to help a fellow bizbro

Attached: photo_2018-03-06_11-51-57.jpg (538x910, 175K)

Nice pasta

its not

Didn't get in early enough, so now I'm salty and can't decide if it's worth the risk. Plus, too many cryptos to choose from and am just unsure about LINK. I'm up 10x on my portfolio, but haven't picked up anything new for awhile.

They need you to buy IMMEDIATELY because they bought the low last week and they need you to buy their bags before it gets any lower. The 10x in shilling this week wasn't a coincidence.

It's not pasta

> to help a fellow bizbo
help? what is this word?

dude i know you want to accumulate more, and the recent organic rise is making you panic, but you had 6 months dude. I know I finished accumulating, if i go any deeper my wife will notice and kill me.

took like 10k€ from our savings.

why would we want to dump our bags on a few bizbros? you think biz is the one responsible for the millions of links traded on binance every hour?

NO

just helping out

Get ready for the singularity

Attached: IMG_1305.jpg (1200x800, 114K)

why not

>I finished accumulating

Attached: wearypepe.jpg (600x600, 37K)

what?

you had enough time, how much links you got marine?

can a 2k linket make it sirs?

2k is not enough sirs, you need at least 5k

MODS ban this shit please. For fuck sake

sage

fuhhhhhh but sisrs im pooor

how do you know mods aren't making these threads?

here we go boys liftoff

don't really think hiromoot is interested. And janitors can be moderated

Gas Link shills. Race war now.

One who wears flannel all the time is worthy for me to invest all my money in.

Literally a pajeet shitcoin
But I bought 1000 of them anyway, in case it's the one biz meme that moons, I wouldn't be able to live

l'm waiting for it to be back to $0.30 (middle of next week).
Know how I know this? Look at the catalogue

Attached: 1512361934291.jpg (1024x1434, 234K)

>Bizbro
- bro from Veeky Forums

Attached: 1512452341648.jpg (3435x5292, 853K)

Attached: 1514517018975.jpg (774x1032, 51K)