92.12% in human anatomy

>92.12% in human anatomy
>need at least a 93 (a) to get into nursing program

Whew suicide imenent this was my last option

>having to resort to nursing
>wanting to be a male nurse
Go ahead with the suicide OP, nothing of value will be lost.

I actually wanted to do it, I want to help people and I like life sciences

I would ask "why not be a doctor" but I guess that's already too far gone if you can't even get into nursing school.

And it also takes too long to accomplish, I started out too late so I dont have many options

>implying OP isn't a massive faggot

>implying males don't have just as much or even more of a right to be nurses
kill yourself

>your skill and ability to perform this job for the next few decades depends on this short timed test written on paper
That education system is flawed.

>didn't know enough
>didn't pass

I don't see a problem here.

Retake the course.

>going to a uni where they let you retake a course you didn't fail
What kind of brainlet uni do you attend?

1. Try again
2. Do something else

do you even hear yourself? fucking inhale an ocean of bullets you mongoloid.

Do you even hear YOURSELF?
A Uni that let's people retake courses they didn't fail indefinitely is a Uni that allows people to inflate their GPA by retaking courses they've already passed. You could literally just take your major courses and then supplement indefinitely with intro to basket weaving or any other guaranteed A.
The only reason a person should be allowed to retake a course is if they failed the course so they can recoup any credits they need to graduate or complete their major.

ever heard of improving academic standing? having a credit isn't always enough to graduate especially if you're in an honors program.

t.someone who is trying to do this.

Yeah haha, if you don't learn it once then you'll clearly never learn it again.

Any academic institute that thinks learning is
A) A race to the finish
B) About Certificates and wall pinups
needs to rethink their approach to academia.

A university not allowing you to retake a course to prove that you actually have learned the material is fucking trash tier. Per se you need a 100% in Real analysis in your undergrad to attend grad school and the first year you take it you get an 80%. Allowing you to retake it and brush up on the course and achieve a 100% doesn't mean that you've inflated your GPA, it means that you've proven you now know the course material to a fucking T. Who cares if it took you one or two years to learn it all? Are we really now placing arbitrary time limits on post secondary learning now? All you brainlets ever think about is GPA. You're all the type of people to go into your math course and just memorize plug and chug equations and methods to solve specific questions instead of wondering what and why you're learning something.

Disgusting.

Wait, when it's this close, can't you usually ask to have your paper graded again?

Doctors don't actually spend much time with patients.

>t. Brainlets
Of course education is a top priority. That's why they should let you retake a course if you failed the course. However, if you passed the course the Uni did its job. If you want to increase your own proficiency, thats when you take the material your prof gave you and study on your own. Increasing proficiency from a B to an A or a C to an A is the students concern, not the institutions. And any institution worth its salt won't set a precedent where they will allow students to endlessly inflate their grade.

then you're imposing a threshold for what people can study that isn't based on their present academic performance.

The kids can study whatever they want, especially after they've been introduced to the material. They can contact their professors and talk about ways they can make themselves A students. They shouldn't be allowed to retake courses they've literally already passed. It's the slippery slope of academics and it could very well lead to situations where we have people milking intro courses to inflate their GPA to get jobs after college. Then we end up with a workforce full of people who basically have highschool level education that frauded their way into bachelor's degrees.

>implying that's a bad thing

>act like rational adult human
>speak to departmemt chair or dean of the college
>explain situation about needing a certain grade to get into nursing school

99% that they allow you to retake the class

just become a back-alley nurse faggot

why did you go to a difficult school to be a nurse
it literally doesn't even fucking matter where you get your degree from as a nurse

There's always teaching.

universities get to charge you again if you repeat the course

it's not about GPA, it's about KNOWLEDGE, but OP didn't qualify, tho he probably had one of the highest grades in the class, he comes after people in the same class how can u discern two different programs? u can't
OP, if it's lab based that u missed, take it again, otherwise idk