Hey fellas, how do you like your Chef Boyardee raviolis? Beefy or cheesey?

Hey fellas, how do you like your Chef Boyardee raviolis? Beefy or cheesey?

I've never seen cheese ravioli, would try.

I usually get the lasagna or beefaroni. I keep a can and a box of kraft dinner around in case of emergency (being drunk and hungry.) cook the noodles, dump them into a colander, heat up the pasta in the noodle pot, dump the cheese powder into the pasta, dump the noodles into the pot, and eat it. Also works well with a can of chili. I advise you to only do this when you are drunk. You don't want to know what it actually tastes like...

Beef

On the same note cheese ravioli from olive garden has a slight bleach taste

I used to like the Italian sausage kind, the tomato sauce seemed a bit better.

nothing makes me more angry than when people say "chef boy-are-dee" i dont get why people cant just say it how it is. boi-yardy. and i enjoy both beefy and cheesy but ill choose beefy for today

its fucking horrible its basically chez whiz inside

>kraft dinner

leaf

I tried the beef ravioli once and I was revolted by how salty this stuff was, and I usually love processed garbage. Am I wrong?

I think it's pretty good Italian food but to be honest with you Sonic pasta from the 90's was the best Italian food

Wasn't as good when they brought it back with the Sonic Adventure/Sonic X style artwork

Lasagna
I miss hamburger

Hamburger?

Fuckin liar, it's like it's stuffed with chunky cheap ass parmesan

Nice bait

Making spaghetti is 10 fucking minutes

Not as good

Yuck! That shits nasty.
Ultra pleb nourishment for people who shouldnt exist.
Kill yourself.
Disgusting.
Gross.
Of course Veeky Forums exclusivley gorges on this crap.
Fuck yourselves before kill yourself & pay a hobo to fuck your dead body again then have him shit on it when he's all nutted out to make sure your body has been fully desecrated.
Fuck you faggots!!
Fuck pleb boy r d.
Fuck your mom!

I wonder what Ettore Boiardi's actual cooking tasted like. This is man who catered the wedding of a president and his legacy is cans of hot tomato vomit.

Fuck you, I love KD.

You probably would need a tachometer to measure the RPMs at which he is rolling in his grave.

Whenever I get their cheese ravioli, I always get some which are stuck together on the bottom side, and the two are never fully cooked. So the pasta is hard and the filling is uncooked even when nuked. It's pretty gross desu but the ones that aren't fused together taste fine.

beef. that being said they both are terrible.

Pro tip:
You need two bowls. One for hardend uncooked plebrdees.

That's a good idea, thanks user.