Don't even talk to me until I've had my morning cup

>don't even talk to me until I've had my morning cup

anyone who owns this mug should be necklaced.

Some of us NEED our morning joe to get us going nerd

I practically never drink coffe and never have these problems.
I think coffee drinker need cofffee because they drink coffee.

the only thing you need is a fucking detox

Yeah well you need to shut up your mouth LOL pwnd

I've never gotten any energy from caffeine. Disappointing.

>LOL pwnd

>People who like to talk your ear off before you've had your coffee in the morning

If you're one of those people, you deserve death.

>my morning cup
>cup
This is what gives these pretentious fucks away. First, it takes around 15 minutes until caffeine starts working. Second, no proper (addicted) coffee drinker is happy with just one cup in the morning.

>pretentious
You sure you know what this word means?

If you're one of those self-entitled manchildren who MUST have their morning coffee you should move Home to your mommy, where you can still act on this infantile principle.
Fucking loser.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with drinking coffee.

There's nothing more pretentious than these coffeefucks. If still thinks its usage is misplaced google is your friend, because its spot om in this case.

no, there isn't. but being mr. thinkgeek mug hurrdurr gotta have my caffeine don't talk to me before I've had my joe faggot does

yes
>attempting to impress by affecting greater importance, talent, culture, etc., than is actually possessed.

should I explain my post to you further?

>There is absolutely nothing wrong with drinking coffee.
No, there isn't. But what's stupid is the whole "rawr, I haven't had my coffee yet so fuck off lol" meme culture. Pic related.

Walk through an office and you'll see a hundred similar cutesy joke cups that the owner got for their birthday or mothers/father day.

Same here, but it does keep me awake.

Hint: Mushrooms should never be left to be sitting in the fridge. I would not personally eat them anymore. Slimy means they have gone bad.

Well, first of all, usually all mushrooms should be boiled thoroughly before even starting to cook anything with them. Well, technically not all but most. You should realise that mushrooms take in all the pollution and crap, so it is a wise safety measure even when the mushroom is edible just like that. Then again, if one has a favourite spot and all the, he can prolly estimate the quality and such without even tasting. I myself like to always be sure.

Previously from that you, you of course take your mushroom knife and you mushroom brush and remove the dirt and bad bits. Then, the actual cooking bit, mushrooms stay good for about 1 to 3 days after picking in a refrigerator. The taste reduces, though. Mushrooms should be always prepared as fresh as possible. I personally usually season and dry some species and cook some right away. There's nothing like fresh mushroom salad.

Be nice if you want nice friends and grills.

Is that the fabled Double McFish?!

Shut up, every introvert knows they use something to get extroverted, and the placebo of the warmth and when the caffeine hits, really does it for some introverts, we're sorry you need alcohol or drugs to do that.

me in the scarf

There's plenty of (successful and independent) people who take a long time to wake up in the morning and realise that caffeine boosts cognitive ability.

spotted the guys that haven't had their morning coffee yet lmfao!

For Secret Santa at work at Christmas just gone someone got me a mug that says "I'll start working when the coffee does"

So fucking gay

Tbqh I have no idea why coffee shops became hipstery, it must be some american influence. Here in Europe they've been around forever and are a very normal thing for all classes to visit.

Doesn't help me with that either.

There are cheaper and easier ways to consume caffeine without the hassle or extraneous calories of coffee. You can even be unconventional and show up your hipster friends by doing something even better than spending time at a national coffee chain franchise.

>spending time at a national coffee chain franchise
you what, most people who drink coffee in the morning do it at work

drug addicts

>it takes around 15 minutes until caffeine starts working

The coffee doesn't have any awakening powers of its own. It's the tail end of a morning ritual that helps people adjust to the waking world. A landmark, not a potion.

Do you drink a lot of caffeinated drinks? I used to drink way too much caffeinated soda and after giving it up I've found that coffee which I usually only drink every few days started having a more noticeable effect.

Yes

Here in Northern Europe they are packed with faggot hipsters in tight jeans and women with thick rim glasses and wool sweaters. Usually the guy making coffee looks like a wet paintbrush and there always is one or more guys sitting alone at a table in front of a macbook doing some stupid shit, they also look like a wet paintbrush.

Please show us wet paint brush people

Are you fuckin retarded?

Here you go, I have more if you're interested.

Yes. They know this. Quitting cold turkey causes headaches. I always quit before I travel so I don't need to worry about having coffee on hand.

Were there a lot of coffee places over there before the recent boom? I guess that's the factor.

No, but there sure as hell is something wrong with people who are so boring and dull and uninspired that they turn drinking coffee into a fucking personality trait.

Beerfucks are up there

The tv show friends is why

Drougadict behavior

They're just cheesy jokes you autismlord

This mug makes no sense unless it were clear, which it obviously isn't.

I prefer to just stop at "don't even talk to me"

I get under six hours sleep and work out every day yet I never need bitter black sludge to get me through the day. Coffee is for weaklings.

Fuck off.

Don't talk to me or my coffee ever again.

you are greatly missing out on life

interesting.....gonna try

where does being an asshole before your fix relate to cognitive ability?

>there always is one or more guys sitting alone at a table in front of a macbook doing some stupid shit
I do this and I'm not even a hipster. Why would you care?

Get a job, hippy

I don't want people talking to me in the morning regardless of how much coffee I've had.
Or any other time of the day, really. Morning social interaction is the most painful though.

Makes me glad I have a 1.5h commute. Coffee or not, I just need time before I can be properly social

I'm like a completely different person before my first cup of coffee!

I have one

this, I schedule my morning commute in order to avoid coworkers

If you need anything but some time to get going in the morning you should reconsider your lifestyle

Haha this is *so* me!

>people that are addicted to caffeine want marijuana to be illegal

You know, the worst about coffee culture is that every single one of them is under the impression that they're unique or even offbeat for liking coffee, when it's quite literally the oldest meme in the world after organized religion.

And most "coffee people" don't know how to make it themselves.
They honestly spending $70/mo on daily trips to starbucks is a good use of money.

Is organized religion supposed to be the oldest meme in the world
Because the actual oldest meme in the world happens to be a special type of hand-axe that apparently every human tribe everywhere managed to create within 10 000 years of each other.

>a special type of hand-axe that apparently every human tribe everywhere managed to create
Were these tribes completely separate from each other? I don't think memes work unless they are first observed and then repeated; the alternative – many cultures developing the same idea entirely independently of one another – is a different phenomenon, I believe.

The meme itself has something to do with the concept of doing basic mathematical transformations in your mind and having a basic notion of the proportions of what a hand-ax is meant to be

>completely seperate
It was actually 5 000 generations i.e. 100 000 years so my bad, but that's still really fucking fast considering developments in prehistory were supposed to take millions of years yeah
From what we can tell it provided a massive evolutionary advantage so it sounds more like it's an inbuilt meme literally in our DNA.

i love how coffee addicts somehow think that their addiction (and detoxing) - or the pretended equivalents of said things - is somehow an excuse for them to be retarded assholes.

They didn't even buy those mugs themselves, they're just trying to be nice and use the gifts they received.

Sperg harder.

>"Yeah I never really felt anything from caffeine...I could have two cups and take a nap immediately afterwords...are you guys listening to me?!?"

This guy. Do you wear shorts in the winter time too?

It's okay user, we're aware you can be a retarded asshole without it

you're such a fucking cunt stacey. just... fuck off. we're over.
I'M NOT KIDDING GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY APARTMENT, BITCH!

>only talk to me before my first cup of coffee

And magic isn't real.

I wear shorts year round. We had 2 days of snow this year. Also I only drink coffee if my wifes makes extra. Hot chocolate for me

>dating a roastie

That's because everyone in Europe is already a faggot

This made me laugh way too hard.

>Never met anyone in my entire life that operated on the 'don't talk to me until I've had my morning coffee'-meme

8 years later, my wife is like this

She just hates you

coffee is the oldest meme ever

>people who NEED coffee
Slit your throats please.

>not tonight honey I have a headache
Admit it you haven't had sex with her n over a month

Beat her next time she whines and tries to manipulate you. You've clearly let her get out of control. I know it's harsh but it's the humane thing to do

I've been slowly drinking coffee as I've gotten older, but I'm still not crazy about. I always need to add lots of cream and sugar. It also makes me shit too much.

Green tea is the shit though. I love the taste, it's cheap, no calories, proper tea leaves can have more caffeine than coffee, and it doesn't make me shit a storm.

Coffee does nothing to my bowels. Maybe because I eat only whole plant foods so there's lots of fiber to buffer things, and because I fully evacuate in a squatting position? :^)

I already eat food with lots of fiber so I don't know what's up. And I can't squat cause I don't live in Asia.

You can get a squatting stool. My legs are long enough that I can squat anywhere.

If you're eating less than entirely whole plant foods most days, that's not enough fiber :^)

I have a little plastic stool. Works great. I hit my head against the wall if I try to sit unkinked.

>drinking coffee in the morning
>not having 4 scoops of Kill It

It's like you guys don't want to leave humanity behind

take 5150 instead. rich said it almost gave him a heart attack.

>hot chocolate for me

I wish my bf would beat me.

Every time I drink coffee at work I immediately crash within the space of 30 minutes and spend the rest of the day nodding off at my desk.

are you getting coffee and ambien mixed up

Not quite. It's a Mac Jr.

happens to me too, but rarely. Coffee affects everyone differently. Caffeine in my experience works consistently, but coffee can produce paradoxical effects

>Hey look at me I'm drinking coffee
>Hey did I mention how much I drink coffee
>Hey look I N-E-E-D coffee to live
>HEY DO YOU LISTEN I SAID I'M DRINKING COFFEE

Who the fuck cares, this is as stupid as teenager smoking to get adult, fucking toxicos

Either he's got the fire in him or he doesn't