What do I need to do/read to get silver tongue. Don't be afraid to go in depth about it

What do I need to do/read to get silver tongue. Don't be afraid to go in depth about it.

Talk lots

Only talk when you have something to say, think before you speak, and don't overthink it.

quality>quantity

Practice makes perfect

Dont think before you speak unless you really need to

shakespeare and jane austen, not trolling

Doesn't look sincere t b h.

Of course but you need to have some kind of foundation otherwise even if you have practice all day it would make no difference.

Kiss the Blarney Stone. Don't be afraid to go in depth with it (using your tongue).

Silver tongue's something you're more or less born with.

1: buy can of chrome paint

2: spray entire can into paper bag

3: inhale

simply ebik xd

i was stuck on a train with two chromers. they would not shut up, even while the cops dragged them off.

i'd like de silber tongue too

The idiom "think before you speak" is mis-attributed to the ability to stop a string kf thoughts and activiley filter out words. If you want a silver tounge, op, you should learn to play chess or something similar. People who think before they speak are continuously running a background process of thought that is going through each and every word they would use in a sentence and editing or replacing them depending on the context.

I AM AWAKENED IN VALHALLA

Yeah me too!

Me three!

Eat pussy a lot.

No thats a silver spoon

Watch stand-up comedians
Take lead role in a lot of conversations
Be selective with your word choice, every word you say changes the meaning of the sentence
Work on tone, pitch, facial expression and the rest.