Which does Veeky Forums prefer, continental or analytic?

Which does Veeky Forums prefer, continental or analytic?

>prefer
>different fields devoted to finding different answers

I miss when Veeky Forums was stupid but not this fucking stupid to do this 24/7

lit loves continentals even though analytics are much more interesting

That's because Veeky Forums is full of women and nu-males, both of whom are emotionally driven, rather than logically.

You must "like" one field of study or you are an evil liberally biased pomo marxist. That's how academia works, sorry kid.

Really? I thought it was currently driving out all intelligent posters, few we even use to have, out, by posts like yours (which are coincidentally enough posted on a daily basis) matching the modus operandi of the 501(c)4 non-profit Nimble America.

Thank you for Correcting the Record™. $0.25 has been deposited into your account.

So if you call out the scam organization made and paid by people who hate shills to shill their political opinions everywhere, you must like Hillary Clinton or be a Hillary Clinton shill.

It could just, perhaps, be that you are deflecting here. I think that is actually what happening because instead of asking "user what is Nimble America" you immediately accuse me of being its alternative despite most anons here having the vaguest ideas of what it is.

Not even r/thedonald is defending this shit. If the home base for this petty shit can't even defend it and call it out, why do you need to defend it.

It makes you look like you are from and paid by, interestingly enough 501(c)4 non-profit Nimble America.

Analytic "philosophy" is literally racist and sexist.

Nobody is suggesting this.If "they' are "they" are similarly as stupid as you are, and op.

>instead of asking "user what is Nimble America"
Google exists, you stupid google.
>It makes you look like you are from and paid by, interestingly enough 501(c)4 non-profit Nimble America.
I would like to be paid to shitpost. Who wouldn't? I'd even join Hillary's Millennial Engagement Team if I was American, or maybe I'd join Correct the Record, or perhaps the Clinton foundation.

Do you know what James Watson said about women and people of color?

>I would like to be paid to shitpost.

It would give the time you waste parroting a scam organization meaning if you weren't. This is correct.

>Who wouldn't?

People who don't insult marketing only to cover their tracks and defend marketing as defensible with "wouldn't anybody like to make money" after "$0.25 has been deposited into your account". Who also don't spend most of their time on this unfortunate dying bloated whale's corpse of a board, parroting marketing shill organizations and otherwise defending them.

> I'd even join Hillary's Millennial Engagement Team if I was American, or maybe I'd join Correct the Record, or perhaps the Clinton foundation.

What's stopping you dumbass

One person, does not equal an entire field. One rhetorically devised shit post that looks like it came out of a book of one liners to use when questioned, does not equal a funny joke.

As well, read

>People who don't insult marketing only to cover their tracks and defend marketing as defensible with "wouldn't anybody like to make money" after "$0.25 has been deposited into your account". Who also don't spend most of their time on this unfortunate dying bloated whale's corpse of a board, parroting marketing shill organizations and otherwise defending them.
You're correcting the record a little hard there, son.
>What's stopping you dumbass
I'm not American.

Oh, so if one Muslim commits a crime all Muslims are bad, but if one white scientist says something evil it's fine and old, white scientists aren't to be held accountable?

>You're correcting the record a little hard there, son.

Weren't you just praising marketers and saying you wanted to be a part of Correct the Record?

If you really think I'm from Correct the Record, using it as a herring to defend a shady as hell organization for no reason, but then decide "I wish I was getting paid for this", only to again deride it?

Does 501(c)4 non-profit Nimble America.not pay enough so you're secretly hoping I could give you a job opportunity to Correct the Record?

One person, does not equal an entire field. One rhetorically devised shit post that looks like it came out of a book of one liners to use when questioned, does not equal a funny joke.

As well, read (You)

Analytic philosophy is cancer. philosophy isn't science, fucking gtfo with trying to explain reality deductively. Shit isn't gonna happen, we can't even get out of Cartesian doubt ffs

The only way to say something meaningful about the world is to create Foundational beliefs and extrapolate. Is it justified? No. Does it matter? No. The Will to power will sort out the ideologies- the strong continue, the weak die out.

>If you really think I'm from Correct the Record, using it as a herring to defend a shady as hell organization for no reason
What's shady about virtual reality, exactly?
>but then decide "I wish I was getting paid for this", only to again deride it?
I'm just pointing out your hypocrisy.

>The only way to say something meaningful about the world is to create Foundational beliefs and extrapolate. Is it justified? No. Does it matter? No. The Will to power will sort out the ideologies- the strong continue, the weak die out.

Of all the ways to defend the substance of an entire field of philosophy, you've managed to do it in the worst possible way. You've made everyone look worse congratulations.

Care to explain, analytic scum?

>What's shady about virtual reality, exactly?
Oculus founder Palmer Luckey financially backed a pro-Trump political organization called Nimble America, a self-described “social welfare 501(c)4 non-profit” in support of the Republican nominee.

>Luckey sold his virtual reality company Oculus to Facebook for $2 billion in 2014, and Forbes estimates his current net worth to be $700 million. The 24-year-old told The Daily Beast that he had used the pseudonym “NimbleRichMan” on Reddit with a password given to him by the organization’s founders.

>Nimble America says it’s dedicated to proving that “shitposting is powerful and meme magic is real,” according to the company’s introductory statemen

>“We conquered Reddit and drive narrative on social media, conquered the [mainstream media], now it’s time to get our most delicious memes in front of Americans whether they like it or not,” a representative for the group wrote in an introductory post on Reddit.

>Potential donors from Donald Trump’s biggest online community—Reddit’s r/The_Donald, where one of the rules is “no dissenters”—turned on the organization this weekend, refusing to believe “NimbleRichMan” was the anonymous “near-billionaire” he claimed to be and causing a rift on one of the alt-right’s most powerful organizational tools.

>Luckey insists he’s just the group’s money man—a wealthy booster who thought the meddlesome idea was funny. But he is also listed as the vice president of the group on its website.

"I hate facebook and shilling but I love facebook and shilling"

No I honestly don't.

Go back to the sewing circle, roastie.

What's wrong with supporting Trump?

Go back to r/thedonald where even Milo's fans are ripping him apart for backing this whore

"I hate facebook and shilling but I love facebook and shilling"

I don't care about shilling, it's easy to spot.
But I want to know why you don't like President Trump.

Genuinely curious why you're scared to explain your position on an anonymous Polish folk dancing forum

ITT: Damage Control

I prefer to not engage in shitty threads positing a question which first requires one to buy into a false dichotomy.

My position is that people paid to say dumb shit daily are not quality posters

My position is that you are so defensive about this and shifting the goal posts that you are part of Nimble America when I initially just made the post as a joke.

You are trigger happy over defending a non profit organization made to disseminate information to influence naive people and meme happy teenagers, ergo you are probably part of the non profit organization.

>I don't care about shilling, it's easy to spot.

You need a new pair of glasses son

This. Fucking white ass pussy Trump supportin ass bitches.

Continentals had the best writers, although the analysts had some great snark.

It's academic anyway, philosophy is only for shitters so you might as well just read Descartes and have some fun with it.

Pathetic

my bad i thought we were talking about philosophy. wasn't ready for 4D dogwhistle chess

I can spot you. I can spot tumblr shilling. I can spot Jew shilling. I can spot American microcomputer shilling. I can spot Hilloli shilling.

Ayy yo whiyte boi git dat ass outta da black MANS country, pussy. When Hillary is elected we be takin over.

>my bad i thought we were talking about philosophy
It was a shitty thread from the start

>I can spot you. I can spot tumblr shilling.
f you didn't deflect

You confuse leftypol and tumblr, similarly as you confuse people's points probably intentionally.

What answers is each seeking?

Leftypol and tumblr are essentially the same. A bunch of identity politics bullshit.

>Every body knows Aunty.
>Stoan boans and iron tits and teef be twean her legs
>plus she has a iron willy for the ladys it gets red hot.
>When your time comes you have to do the juicy with her like it or not.
>She rides a girt big rat with red eyes it can see in the dark
>and it can smel whos ready for Aunty.
>Even if they dont know it ther selfs
>the rat can smel if theyre ready.

Why are you getting offended over the sake of a non profit organization about disseminating jokes on the internet to influence the public?

There are women on Veeky Forums? (serious question, I thought they were all driven out by the /pol/ type crowd)

>Leftypol and tumblr are essentially the same
pffpbtbffbtbttttt

Why are you offended that the black AMN is taking over amerikkka, Trumptard?

What is Nimble America?

They are. Leftypol isn't even truly left wing. If they were they'd support closed borders and racial hegemony.

Because I'm just asking why you're getting offended over social welfare 501(c)4 non-profit nimble america.

It is kind of suspicious.

>They are. Leftypol isn't even truly left wing. If they were they'd support closed borders and racial hegemony.

pffpbtbffbtbtttttpffpbtbffbtbttttt

How can you claim to support workers when you're actively assisting in their destruction and paying into the hands of big business as a result?

Analytical

I don't think Continental philosophy is philsophy per say but just a long linguistic game

so continental is better cause you can make shit up and not have to justify it?

>How can you claim to support workers when you're actively assisting in their destruction and paying into the hands of big business as a result?

When nationalism has a history of being used contrary to its own purposes that aren't even that coherent or consistent, nor give a solid shit about how the economy works where most of the actual labor comes from China, you probably shouldn't be spitting out historically inaccurate bullshit that US Cold War military strategy took advantage of.

continental philosophy is simply philosophy done wrong. There, I said it.

>I don't think Continental philosophy is philsophy per say but just a long linguistic game

This desu

>Read continental essay
>Six pages of defining and disagreeing with terms
>A few pages of actual content

Thanks...

:O!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In case anyone still wants to talk about the thread instead of useless political shitposting

i like to actually justify my positions though instead of just say them and be like "yep its true"

so therefore i prefer analytical

So you're happy for big businesses to have a ready supply of cheap labour diluting the low skilled labour market AND for business to be moved to China for slave labour as long as it gives you, and the petite bourgeoisie, cheap goods? You want to increase the supply of labour in the market and destroy what is left of the leverage unions once had?
Open borders and mass immigration only hurts workers. It will help the middle class, like you, it will help the capitalists, and it will help the upper class. It will create an even greater gap between working and middle class, giving first world countries slums like some third world shit hole.
It's pretty simple, son. When you increase the supply of labour it loses value.

>analyticals are the only people who justify their assertions
>their assertions end up being run-of-the-mill positivist meme trash
interestin...

>So you're happy for big businesses to have a ready supply of cheap labour diluting the low skilled labour market AND for business to be moved to China for slave labour as long as it gives you

Where in that post did you get I support NAFTA

>for slave labour as long as it gives you, and the petite bourgeoisie, cheap goods?

No I'm arguing you don't care about workers since you just want the shitty jobs back instead of realistically looking for alternatives to what you just described as slave labor. Save me "B-B-B-BUT THE ECONOMY" crap after while saying "I'm a Tru-Leftist"

>Open borders and mass immigration only hurts workers

Who do you think immigrants are, and why are you yourself blaming the worker for escaping imperialist war.

>and it will help the upper class

That's what Nationalism did globally thanks to the United States from approximately the beginning of the Cold War to the end of the Cold War.

>giving first world countries slums like some third world shit hole.

I thought you said you cared about workers in China which is it.

>It's pretty simple, son

Yes it is. You are deliberately obfuscating to purposefully confuse ill read people within the thread. I very much doubt you are even read, which I suppose is the point.

>positivist
Oh, you don't actually know anything about analytic philosophy. Thanks for letting me know.

>believes positivism is still the main thread of analytical philosophy

>doesn't realize that positivism pretty much died after Quine's "Two Dogmas" int the late 50s and analytical philosophy has moved on

> despises analytical philosophy because it uses logic and reason, which are racist white hegemonic terms

interestin..

You don't seem to know anything about Continental Philosophy either than an otherwise unread and uneducated person on philosophy who skimmed wikipedia articles and college student opinions would.

A person educated in analytic philosophy wouldn't give this much of a shit and have shitty false dichotomy arguments as bad as yours

>he plays high-and-mighty 'i justify my assertions' autist
>he responds with a shitty comeback
interestin....

I hate everyone that identifies himself with a philosophical movement, as if this was politics.

>doesn't realize he made completely inaccurate assertion about analytical philosophy being "positivist"

interestin..

But you're making maliciously false deductions about the merits or thought of continental philosophy in toto. For no reason. Then claiming you love logic and analytic philosophy. That's not how this works. You like analytic philosophy clearly for political reasons, which sounds like your own stereotype of continental philosophers.

It's ridiculous. Just stop posting about philosophy you don't know much about either field at all. .

So its right for you to make false deductions about the merits of analytical philosophy because i did the same for continental philosophy

what kind of logic is that?

>>So its right for you to make false deductions about the merits of analytical philosophy because i did the same for continental philosophy

I'm not that user. Sorry for the confusion.

>what kind of logic is that?

I wasn't making any judgement on analytic philosophy because judging either like a power ranking is fucking ridiculous

>No I'm arguing you don't care about workers since you just want the shitty jobs back instead of realistically looking for alternatives to what you just described as slave labor. Save me "B-B-B-BUT THE ECONOMY" crap after while saying "I'm a Tru-Leftist"
Just because you think manual jobs are "icky" doesn't mean they don't have to be done and doesn't mean there are no workers willing to do it. Right now we're letting foreigners do the jobs and the businesses are loving it. They pay less and they don't have to deal with unions. Back in Australia, when immigration was at its most restricted, there was a great equality of income thanks to a low supply of labour and a high demand for it. This allowed unions to negotiate much better deals with capitalists. It was ended buy the Liberal (capitalist) government because they wanted business to be able to post more profits. We can't all work at a desk with a computer, so why don't you want manual jobs to be filled and to have livable wages attached to them?
>Who do you think immigrants are, and why are you yourself blaming the worker for escaping imperialist war.
Those who immigrate are immigrants. You'd rather hurt every worker rather than keep out foreigners? If you leave them out they may suffer, though like Donald Trump and unlike Hillary Clinton, I do not support the wars America is waging across the world. If we let them in ALL workers suffer and big businesses get more profits. If you let them in you're only helping businesses.
>That's what Nationalism did globally thanks to the United States from approximately the beginning of the Cold War to the end of the Cold War.
So what? Nationalism definitely helped the Australian working class. So much so, in fact, that they were richer than any working class before or since.
>I thought you said you cared about workers in China which is it.
Not as much as workers at home. China needs to sort its own issues out and we need to end trade relations with them.
>Yes it is. You are deliberately obfuscating to purposefully confuse ill read people within the thread. I very much doubt you are even read, which I suppose is the point.
... He said from his ivory tower, totally unaffected by the current plight of the working class.

fair enough

Continental philosophy is just poetry. It's the relgion of the 21st century. Analytic philosophy is the only place man can find truth

Leftypol BTFO

>Just because you think manual jobs are "icky"
I didn't say that you did. See
>China for slave labour
But you were correct in your original assessment you otherwise don't care about or forgot because of dementia.

>Right now we're letting foreigners do the jobs and the businesses are loving it

So your point is bring the awful exploitive jobs and shit conditions corporations give China to America.....and you care about Nationalism...right,,

>We can't all work at a desk with a computer, so why don't you want manual jobs to be filled and to have livable wages attached to them?

Where did I ever disagree with that. I went through this post and I'm just going to go through where you forget about the larger labor of others instead of easily manipulated national self interest. For example
>No I'm arguing you don't care about workers since you just want the shitty jobs back instead of realistically looking for alternatives to what you just described as slave labor. Save me "B-B-B-BUT THE ECONOMY" crap after while saying "I'm a Tru-Leftist"
>Those who immigrate are immigrants
Shit, really?
>You'd rather hurt every worker rather than keep out foreigners?
Again, who do you think are also laborers. You are more willing to blame laborers for their own misfortune while patting business on the back, especially the racket of war like Lockheed Martin.

Than actual workers. You are, a Tru-Leftist
> I do not support the wars America is waging across the world
Oh thanks so you care a little. The only people fighting for this are the Kurds. And someone as stupid as you would just as easy assume them as Iranians. Or you're a US ally,
>So what? Nationalism definitely helped the Australian working class. So much so, in fact, that they were richer than any working class before or since.I love my country and its workers but fuck the other guy. I care about labor.
>... He said from his ivory tower, totally unaffected by the current plight of the working class.

PWNED LOL

>continentals
>feels > reals: the philosophy

People who make this argument are not currently or otherwise read in philosophy beyond Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. Cannot even understand dialectics.

People who make this argument are not currently or otherwise read in philosophy beyond Schopenhauer and Nietzsche. Cannot even understand dialectics.

>I didn't say that you did
You implied it. Chinese working class jobs are basically slave labour because of the little to no pay, poor conditions, and no benefits. That is why we need them to be done in a country with labour laws and a labour force smaller than the demand for labour.
>So your point is bring the awful exploitive jobs and shit conditions corporations give China to America.....and you care about Nationalism...right,,
We need the jobs to be done in a country with labour laws and a labour force smaller than the demand for labour. Without those things businesses can and do exploit workers. That is one reason why mass immigration is harmful.
>Again, who do you think are also laborers. You are more willing to blame laborers for their own misfortune while patting business on the back, especially the racket of war like Lockheed Martin.
I know they're labourers, you illiterate, that is why I don't want to open the borders to them. The more labourers there are, and I'll repeat this, THE LESS LEVERAGE THE WORKER AND THE UNION HAVE OVER THE CAPITALIST. You do realise that more workers in the labour force will ONLY bring about competition for jobs that will ONLY benefit capitalists, right? Bringing in thousands of low skilled workers will not help the workers already living in the country, it will hurt them.
>Oh thanks so you care a little. The only people fighting for this are the Kurds. And someone as stupid as you would just as easy assume them as Iranians. Or you're a US ally,
So you'll assume I'm stupid because I want to protect what workers have and, hopefully, restore the labour market to a time when the workers held the power? This is where you neo-leftists fall down logically. You say you want better conditions for workers, yet at the same time you want to flood the labour market. Then you go and support Hillary Clinton who supported America's foreign wars of the 21st century and played a key role in destabilising the mid east and creating the Islamic State.

understand my cock down your throat

*unzips*

>That is why we need them to be done in a country with labour laws

Shocking! I agree! Good luck convincing the businesses of that once you force their enormous wealth out somehow without threat of revolutionary violence! Nationalism is historically solid and not able to be manipulated by the larger American economy and state at all?

>We need the jobs to be done in a country with labour laws and a labour force smaller than the demand for labour. Without those things businesses can and do exploit workers. That is one reason why mass immigration is harmful.

They can exploit workers beyond that and beyond reason, and find economic reasoning for doing it. Look at the health insurance business.

>that is why I don't want to open the borders to them
That's exactly what I'm criticizing you for. You're looking to punish people with nowhere left to go for your own ivory tower nationalist bosom buddies (while calling other people ivory tower) because you fell for easily crafted divisive rhetoric.

>You do realise that more workers in the labour force will ONLY bring about competition for jobs that will ONLY benefit capitalists, right?

So will trying to negotiate with them. You're a glorified reformist. You might as well be a social democrat.

>So you'll assume I'm stupid because I want to protect what workers have and, hopefully, restore the labour market to a time when the workers held the power?

No. But how you attempt to protect the workers only helps the middle class.

When it comes to times like Korea
There's no one more red, white and blue
So love me, love me
Love me, I'm a liberal

And I'll send all the money you ask for
But don't ask me to come on along
So love me, love me
Love me, I'm a liberal

Sure once I was young and impulsive
I wore every conceivable pin
Even went to the socialist meetings
Learned all the old union hymns

Ah, but I've grown older and wiser
And that's why I'm turning you in
So love me, love me
Love me, I'm a liberal

>Good luck convincing the businesses of that once you force their enormous wealth out somehow without threat of revolutionary violence!
It's either comply or collapse. Look at what happened to Commodore when they lost the American market. Without the American and European markets those businesses, even with their slave labour, would not survive.
>They can exploit workers beyond that and beyond reason
But they can't exploit workers beyond the scope of reality. By eliminating foriegn workers and ending mass immigration we end one facet of worker exploitation, and a main one at that. Health insurance was also made worse in the US by poor legislation that played into the hands of a group of businesses.
>That's exactly what I'm criticizing you for. You're looking to punish people with nowhere left to go for your own ivory tower nationalist bosom buddies (while calling other people ivory tower) because you fell for easily crafted divisive rhetoric.
So you want all workers to suffer and big businesses to profit EVEN MORE jut so you can feel good about opening the borders to a bunch of foreigners? It must be nice being so secure that you don't have to worry about the threats mass immigration pose to the working class. I guess it's fine as long as it doesn't affect you negatively, right?
>So will trying to negotiate with them. You're a glorified reformist. You might as well be a social democrat.
How will trying to negotiate for better jobs hurt workers?
>No. But how you attempt to protect the workers only helps the middle class.
How so?

>It's either comply or collapse
I'm so leftist I'm basically Paul Krugman
>But they can't exploit workers beyond the scope of reality
Jesus you really are naive
>By eliminating foriegn workers and ending mass immigration we end one facet of worker exploitation, and a main one at that. Health insurance was also made worse in the US by poor legislation that played into the hands of a group of businesses.

Yes Capitalism and its state are totally never cooperative and never supposed to be cooperative. It's just the shitty legislations fault. Don't think about it too hard.

>So you want all workers to suffer and big businesses to profit EVEN MORE jut so you can feel good about opening the borders to a bunch of foreigners?

No, I just care more about the laborers in actual poverty and are displaced, the people who suffer from disease and epidemics, whose cultures and languages are actually on the line of becoming extinct. And I could give a solid about the plight of people who can shit post about how well off they are to speculate on the lives of the proletariat, while shitting all over them.

Let's just bring Detroit back, everything will be fine, right? For those workers?

>t must be nice being so secure that you don't have to worry about the threats mass immigration pose to the working class. I guess it's fine as long as it doesn't affect you negatively, right?

If you want to blame someone for how this works why don't you blame the systemic problems and not the random people who disagree with you. Telling us how well you have it and telling me I'm well off is really funny. I'm fucking broke.

>How will trying to negotiate for better jobs hurt workers?

I knew it.

>How so?
The first world lower middle class is not the lower class I hate to tell you this. There are actual people who are worthy of their rights being defended. Not useless nationalist lumpen along the middle class who vote for themselves and their families and not labor of others'

>Jesus you really are naive
Hurling insults is an admission of defeat.
>Yes Capitalism and its state are totally never cooperative and never supposed to be cooperative. It's just the shitty legislations fault. Don't think about it too hard.
I'm just saying it was legislation that purposefully played into the hands of a select few health insurance business owners. Clearly Obama's government isn't bought and paid for...
>No, I just care more about the laborers in actual poverty and are displaced, the people who suffer from disease and epidemics, whose cultures and languages are actually on the line of becoming extinct
So you want to bring them into a foreign culture that will contiue to destroy that. Why not try to help them in their own countries rather than hurting the working class here and effectively using them as readily exploitable pawns for big business capitalists?
>Let's just bring Detroit back, everything will be fine, right? For those workers?
Detroit isn't gone, it's the manufacturing that's gone. That and the Democrat rule that has been imposed on Detroit for decades are what has destroyed the city. Would you want to fill the city up with foreigners as well?
>If you want to blame someone for how this works why don't you blame the systemic problems and not the random people who disagree with you. Telling us how well you have it and telling me I'm well off is really funny. I'm fucking broke.
The problem is people like you campaigning for mass immigration when it hurts workers and helps the capitalists. You're destroying the leverage we once had over employers just so you can feel good about yourself. We have no obligation to take in foreigners. The fact that you do shows you are no friend of the working class.
>I knew it.
Good answer. You're clearly not just in damage control right now.
>The first world lower middle class is not the lower class I hate to tell you this
Well, kid, if you import the foreigners like you want they soon will be just as low as those foreigners are now. The reason they aren't is because of the history of workers rights in first world countries, which is still being eroded.
>There are actual people who are worthy of their rights being defended
Go over there and defend them, rather than demonising your local working class and trying to harm workers in your own country.
>Not useless nationalist lumpen along the middle class who vote for themselves and their families and not labor of others'
So wanting workers rights in my own country is bad now? I have to vow to import cheap labou- I mean refugees into my country. You didn't think this through, did you? How will bringing them in to countries with totally foreign culture, language, and history make anyone better off? It will hurt everyone. By bringing them in all you are doing is helping big businesses. If you really care about them you'll go help them in their own countries and end the occupation of their countries by the Obama administration.

>muh lame counter CTR meme
>muh CTR bogeyman

fucking leave both of you

Go back to /pol/, Drumpf drone.

>Go over there and defend them, rather than demonising your local working class and trying to harm workers in your own country.

Yes I'm demonizing them by telling you that worrying about your socially liberal fiscally conservative friends who are according to you well off isn't marxist.

Especially when there is enough money to go around, that has been generated at this point in time, to house every single homeless man and woman and child in America documented. And that number keeps rising and our ability to help doesn't change.

You honestly tell me you're a Marxist, spit on laborers in poverty, and tell me how you basically believe negotiating and getting a deal that's like Clinton is fucking hilarious

This is the only part I read apart from the one where you called me a rich ivy league intellectual but just now said insulting costs a debate.

You're awful at debate.

Go back to /pol/, Drumpf drone.

>actually using drumpf

ask me how i know you're from /pol/

So its wrong to like trump?

>So its wrong to like trump?

Naive and gullible and too self-interested aren't positive character traits. Most people find them to be deal breakers actually.

Honestly, there's nothing wrong with it, but nobody actually uses the term Drumpf outside of the low quality bait posts on /pol/.

You can't be too self-interested.

>You can't be too self-interested.

Good luck with the self destruct along the way.

>Yes I'm demonizing them by telling you that worrying about your socially liberal fiscally conservative friends who are according to you well off isn't marxist.
I'm not a Marxist.
>Especially when there is enough money to go around, that has been generated at this point in time, to house every single homeless man and woman and child in America documented. And that number keeps rising and our ability to help doesn't change.
Tell me, then, how much "money" is there? You seem to know. And how much will it cost to house everyone and pay for everything they need? Who do you want to pay for this?
This is how it works, kid, you can't just try to nationalise everything and give everyone a share. That is juvenile and ridiculous. I'm advocating that workers have more leverage over business owners and that business owners are subject to laws and regulations that prevent their exploitation of the working class. I'm not a Marxist in any sense of the word. I'm a unionist and an advocate of workers rights. You're a fool who wants to save the world by putting everyone into one pot.
>You honestly tell me you're a Marxist, spit on laborers in poverty, and tell me how you basically believe negotiating and getting a deal that's like Clinton is fucking hilarious
I'm not a Marxist. I support the workers and I support my countrymen. What do you think will happen if you import all the labourers from around the world into one country do you think that will help? Do you think there won't be complications? You are just naive and driven by ideology, rather than substance. If you had any idea of the history of workers rights movements you'd realise that what I'm advocating is not new, it is tried and tested method of bringing about economic equality in a given society. Flooding the labour market with foreigners was a measurement taken by big business to suppress this equality and line their own pockets.
>This is the only part I read apart from the one where you called me a rich ivy league intellectual but just now said insulting costs a debate.
Because your fragile ideology does not stand up. Get your head out of the clouds and look at the real world. Mass immigration to America = lower wages, more crime, and more exploitation. Mass immigration to and around Europe = lower wages, more crime, and more exploitation. You just don't think these things through. Go and save all the people you want, but importing thousands of foreigners will only help big businesses and the upper middle class. But go ahead and play right into the hands of the capitalists and campaign for more cheap labour. I mean, clearly they didn't want those wars in the mid east, right? I'm sure they didn't realise that the displacement of people could be a net benefit for them, right? You're either blind, a troll, or an idiot.