Hey Veeky Forums.. birthday today

Hey Veeky Forums.. birthday today

Dont know if i should get a tall cup of coffee and sum donuts for the day... or... a pizza n a 2 liter

Gonna be alone, well ..there s the cat

Get pizza

end yourself at once, frogposter

Hey OP.

Happy Birthday.

It might be your only one, but I'm going to drink a toast of E&J Brandy to your special day right now.

Many Happy Returns! :-)

post a pic of the cat

Drink another one lol

Heres cat

Happy Birthday user.
Splurge man. Coffee and donuts then wash it down with a nice pizza and two liter. Smoke a joint. Get YouTube on auto play and watch retards saying and doing the dumbest shit. Sounds like a blast

what did you do to piss him off?

Why does your cat have the cheekbones of an attractive man? Your cat is literally more chad than you.

Lol youtube.
Are you a time traveller from 2016?
That site is dead now and such a money pull for google that they killed it in November 2017.
You just can't pay 25,000 people $250,000 a month when your entire user base clicks .02% of the videos you show them and visit your site for a mere 10 minutes a day.
There was no ad revenue. They changed the algorithm to hide 99% of published content and they died.
Poor guys, was fun while it lasted.

Cute cat OP. Give it some pets for me. And happy birthday.

Happy bday user. Why don't you get delivery? Something special you know?

Maybe some booze after? Maybe from your local Asian mr lee liquor or Indian liquor mr singhs?

Enjoy user!

Take a shot of bleach and fire up that noose user
You might as well seriously kill yourself

Cook something, loser.

Happy Birthday user

>they killed it in November 2017.
Are you a time traveler?

Happy birthday user. You know it's the super bowl right? You can probably go to a sports bar and get free drinks from the bar and drunk people

With cats you're never alone :)

Gross and depressing.

...pumo?

I've noticed that neutered (and sometimes female) american shorthairs tend to have very sharp cheekbones.

I can't wait for the future!