My teacher recommends to the class YA shit, I think because no one reads and YA is only good for entry level

>my teacher recommends to the class YA shit, I think because no one reads and YA is only good for entry level.
>praised for my writing, get motivated to try and be on friendly terms with the teacher.
>see my english teacher reading a Philip K. Dick novel
>im into sci fi too
>a few days later, muster up the nerv to ask her in class, what she recommends me to read.
>she recommends YA shit
>say I don't like books with a female protagonist.
>everyone looks at me, all girls gasp.
>teacher looks on me at horror, asks me why.
>i say the prose is always terrible, the characters are stupid and have incredibly unrealistic standards for life.
>she berates me for the rest of the lesson and now gives me the cold shoulder.
>everyone thinks i'm a misogynist

I for one have no idea where they would get such an impression

You could've just said you don't like YA shit. How is that hard? No need to sound autistic.

It's a sad day when recognising the inferiority of women is deemd misogynist.

It's hard to not be an autist when you're actually an autist, m8. Don't discriminate.

congratulation on being a retard OP

>my teacher recommends to the class YA shit, I think because no one reads and YA is only good for entry level.
>she recommends YA shit

She thinks you're entry level ...

>I don't like books with a female protagonist.

... because she sensed, or could see, that you are stupid. You only proved her right.

>be underaged
>say stupid thing in english class
>everyone makes fun of me because I'm too intelligent, nihilistic and with a wicked sense of humour for them
Great story OP.

You should read a little more if you have such an opinion.

>thinking OP has actually read anything ever

gee, i wonder why, op.
i can't think of any reason at all why avoiding books because of the protagonist's gender is misogynist.
litterally stumped here.

>highschool

Maybe you could apologize for being a cock, OP

did you tip your fedora afterwards?

>tell everyone you hate women
>now everyone thinks you hate women
Wow how could this possibly happen???

>t.roastie

Women protagonist are shit. "hurr where is my prince charming!! OMG like for realzz i dont kneed to be saved u fat neckbeard ugly frog!! LOL i go girl!!"

Literally all killyourselves you fucking plebs

>>
>Women protagonist are shit. "hurr where is my prince charming!! OMG like for realzz i dont kneed to be saved u fat neckbeard ugly frog!! LOL i go girl!!"

You are either the high school student who made this thread or defending a high school student who posts here.

Either way you are wanted here less than our local population of women so could you please see to it that you leave for justifying our worse resident population

Minors

>Literally all killyourselves you fucking plebs

I see that answered our question.

Agreed OP. Don't worry. Read up a little on Bobby Fischer. Chess grand master and really mean misogynist person!!!

>t.roastie

Why is Veeky Forums so easy to bait?

OP your threads been hyjacked by sjws, YA shit is garbage and women are the main perpetrators

Why haven't minors like yourself written any good books? Compared to women?

This thread is being hijacked by probable 501(c)4 Nimble America shills who saw something they liked.

i know your a woman

If you're in high school and not even taking AP English, please just get the fuck out. Not only is that incredibly easy to attain, but knowing you're vast sum of knowledge of literature it should be easier.

This is rhetorical you need to leave Veeky Forums and post here when you come of age.

Lmao, nice strawman.
You should take your advice and learn logic.

You know what I just did?
alliteration

Just face it, women are shit at writing and should stay in the kitchen.

dude, you are getting baited

also, your*

And minors deserve a good beating when they behave counter to their parent's interests.

Muh baiting xDDdd

>he knows he's falling into a trap, yet he can't help himself but find out what lays beyond the trap.

HEHE

What trap. You can post more of a dead joke that hasn't had appeal in years

Oh fuck I'm scared dude bring up some ebaumsworld shit

Iktfb.
>first year of college
>the other students in my English class are barey literate
>the assignments are so easy it makes me want to cry (add commas to sentences, add adjectives)
>when I proof read their essays, they were literally only a 6th grade writing level, or worse
>teacher tries to discuss modern issues with the class but they're actually too stupid to understand or contribute, even when she obviously tries to lead them to the conclusion
>she asks if anyone has some recommended reading for the class
>l don't want to reveal my power level so I stay silent
>this one chick at least recommends entry tier stuff like 1984 and animal farm
>everyone else recommends YA fiction
>we now have to read John green and al this bullshit as a class

Why

Know ideya what the feuck you jizz said

but ur a stupopid woman

>first year of college

Right off the bat

>learn logic.

lol.

Lol my man my issue is not with your misogyny it's the fact that you're blatantly underage, why else would your class be reading YA?

This is why underaged posters shouldn't be on Veeky Forums.

this is actually very true

Why didn't you just tell her what you like, whether you've read some PKD stuff and go from there?

what kind of college is that? :DDD sound like 3rd grade desu..

>The entire chapter is a degenerate in diapers trying to justify his hatred for women
>he does this because women aren't attracted to him
>he does this by pretending he has another issue where women are indirectly involved
>It's o.k. to skip this chapter

i have no idea my dude. the story isn't even believable :/

"I was pretending the whole time" is the point of our irritation you fucking nit

>I don't like books with female protagonists
>I like stuff like Dick

>Generalizes books he hasn't even read
>Mansplains to class why books about women are bad
>Personally insults everyone in the room
>Becomes angry when he's called out for being a sexist piece of shit

Honestly since you're in high school, take the time to listen to your fucking teacher and what she has to say than be an indignant little shit. She probably has more wisdom on you and gets far paid less for it than you're able to get off free from your parents.

Don't be a spoiled little entitled shit and learn from being an idiot instead of being stubbornly indignant you might be wrong. You'll end up nowhere but more angry at nothing. This state perpetuates itself until you have an unwarranted sense of self importance and victim complex where every woman is personally evil and out to get you and weak and mom doesn't understand me.

It shouldn't take you halfway or more into high school to figure this out for yourself.

Its an HBCU with a 28% graduation rate. It seemed ghetto as fuck when I first got here. There's still quite a few loud and obnoxious ones, but most of the people seem pretty chill now. Im unable to determine if that's because the worst people got kicked out for drug/violence offenses, because I've gotten used to being around them 24/7 and my definition of ghetto has shifted as a result, or if maybe I just judge their character with less bias after being immersed in the culture. Probably a mixture of all 3.

Either way, the average student here is really below thenstandards, so most of my professors are forced to treat us like complete retards.

I didn't want to come here, but I fucked around in high school so this was the only place I got accepted.

You're in there for a reason, and it isn't because you are better. It is because you are the same.

Remember to sage and report

Threads like these belong on /r9k/ so if you don't want to discuss literature and instead want to discuss your lack of competence and intelligence then please remain on /r9k/ /pol/ /tv: and /b/. Thank you for your understanding and compliance.

>unironically using mansplains

Holy shit lit has been invaded by tumbletards

YA shit isn't literature retard.

We're more invaded by social organizations marketing the current election from r/thedonald and people from leftypol. The latter, at least, fucking reads

>doesn't share any characteristics with them
>goes to the same school as them
Well, case closed boys, they must be the same.

How do you not share characteristics. What gives you the sense of unwarranted self importance

> I don't like books with a female protagonist.
If only I could believe this shit is just bait.

>YA shit isn't literature retard

Can you even read? Why are you posting this here? Do you really have nothing better to do than to act retarded on Veeky Forums because if you're interested in acting and posting like an idiot then you should read my post again and go to one of the boards I mentioned.

These people hate Muslims but at the same time it seems their paradise would be fucking Sharia Law

I'm not the person you replied to. I'm just someone commenting that there's more to a person than what school they go to. There's no reason to believe someone is similar to the people that surround them if the only shared characteristic is that they go to the same school. There's probably a fallacy for believing that people in similar situations are similar in every other way.

not an argument

I'm not saying it just because they go to the same school

OP made less of an argument he posted hoping for sympathy or attention whoring.

And you're defending him. It's unbelievable.

Well what else do you have to go on? The only information you have is that he goes to a school where he looks down on his peers, and you automatically made the assumption that it was unwarranted.

What argument are you referring to? Why are the mods leaving this thread up and why aren't you guys going back to /r9k/

>he doesn't know I'm OP

how kute

What else has he to go on by the actions of his peers he thinks he's above? I'm judging him just as fairly

What's your high school gpa

I'm in college fuckhead. 18 years old get fucked gaffot

I don't feel any need to argue against such blatant idiocy. I've read much more than he has, and his initial post told me everything I want to know about him.

And it was 5.0. The higest in the entire world

>>my teacher
>teacher

MFW this is...high school?

So,YA would be appropriate for lower grades, at least, I guess.
Surely you study Shakespeare and at least modern classics, too, no? Which ones?
What grade are you in?

Don't even bother this thread is garbage and should be left alone

That is the saddest image ever created.

He has the actions of his peers, and you have one statement. It's not hard to realize your judgement is less founded than his. People know if their peers/coworkers are stupid or ignorant - it's not difficult to realize when you're constantly put into situations that test your intelligence, critical thinking skills, and knowledge of a subject.

How sad is it that the more girls I've been involved with the more I identify with that image. At the same time, though, I've come to realize that a lot of men have little to offer as well.

It's pretty fucking sad. It means that you arent being level-headed and you are just telling yourself that girls are all out to fuck you over.

People who believe this would stick to themselves if they actually believed it, they wouldn't go out and try to get another girl.

What's a good book with a female protagonist ?

No it's completely unrelated to girls trying to fuck me over lol. It just seems like every girl is very one-dimensional. I don't hate women, and I don't fit into your, "Why do women always turn me down?" narrative - I just find it kind of disappointing how girls like to be disrespected (by me) and think it's sad that many women seem to live lives that are very much oriented toward the same few things that many would say don't matter. You don't even want to know how many times I've heard the "I'm majoring in ____ but I really would love to be a fashion designer or an editor at [some quasi-indie fashion magazine]. Obviously not all women are like this, and I'm sure men have the same problem, but I just wish I could find more girls that I feel don't fit into that mould.

"I don't read anything written by a woman"
I try to say that every time I'm in a book store just to see people's reaction. It's comical but not as severe as you might expect.

Don't defend yourself to that retard. If you date a lot of girls then you know they're easy to predict and one dimensional. And you're right, they usually respond positively to being disrespected and talked down to, sometimes it seems like that's what they crave the most.

You can get a lot farther with a girl by telling her No one time than saying Yes thousand times. That's a philosophy I live by and it's never, ever lead me astray.

You ever feel like there are two separate halves of women - the half they want people to think they are, and the half that they truly feel? I feel like dealing with women is a sad reality. Like I don't prescribe to the /pol/ "I hate women" shit but I do think it's sad the state of the average American woman.

>One dimensional
>Think his one dimensional view of women isnt one dimensional.

You contradict yourself here. First you say that girls all seem to be the same and then you say you know they arent.

Of course not all girls are this way, and you speak to an idea that women are focused on things that don't really matter, but so are men. Sometimes more so.

Your hobbies are stupid shit in the eyes of a woman, and vice versa.

Your example of a girl saying that she wants to be a fashion designer or an editor doesn't mean anything until you tell me what your dreams are so that I can knock them down the same way.

In my opinion it may be because most people are very one-dimensional when younger.

It's not contradictory if I express that my surface understanding and my knowledge are at ends. But tell me, is there any male equivalent to fashion for men?

>The poor uneducated and emotionally abused girls I know are standard women.

A woman is raised just like a man is raised.

If you let them believe this nonsense that they are allowed to do less, if you teach them not to worry about guy stuff, they become dependent women. Women don't do this on their own and it's a product of society, a lot of girls are trying to break out of that bullshit.

Women and men push these things on boys and girls.

But guys don't break out of their retarded "I'm strong and I'm a dude yeah man beer sports" attitude without getting called Nu male or pussy.

So what you have here, is a group of confused people trying to balance out the societal structure, and good fucking luck if you are poor.

You only think girls are one dimensional because they don't talk to you the way a man talks to you. You cant find common ground with some girl you find airheaded and ditzy, but you can relate to some airheaded asshole when he gets deep.

Its a gender bias and you could probably get out of it if you meet different women who you arent only meeting in the context of fucking.

They are taught to understand and only care about certain things.

>there are people right now but reporting an underage op

Everyone is one dimensional until you see their other dimensions. People have called this, "getting to know someone" for centuries.
Yeah plenty. Sports, Racing and Automotive care and design, Alcohol, Military. These are all things that a man sometimes dreams of because he doesn't have any other interests and doesn't care to find any. If you aren't interesting just find a team and you have friends. Talk about cars because they get chicks. Discuss beers and drink hard to show you can handle it. Join the army if you aren't a FUCKING pussy.

what kind of "girls" are you dating? underage or dumb? my gf goes to my college. every time i crack a joke about being too well-read, or about her being too dumb to comprehend her work, she'll call me out. and what do you mean by "disrespect?" If I am an ass with her, don't make efforts to plan things, withhold information in a shady way, ignore her at parties, boss her around, etc., she'll call me out every time.

this is the case with most of the girls i know here. at some point i get tired of this Veeky Forums / r9k / b story that all women are predictable, simple-minded, submissive, inferior creatures.

>just wish i could find more girls that i feel don't fit into that mould
this is probably more of a reflection on who you are and where you hang out, than evidence for the nature of women

>Its a gender bias and you could probably get out of it if you meet different women who you arent only meeting in the context of fucking.
I meet literally thousands of girls a night. It's literally my job to converse and interact with them. I see the same type of behavior night after night after night and I don't hold any resentment about it, but it's simply not surprising. I agree with this right here:
>the half they want people to think they are, and the half that they truly feel?
I watch guys in my position go head over heels for girls because they believe what they see. I watch guys do all sorts of favors and give them special treatment hoping to impress them, so I've also see guys get stepped on and taken advantage of.

Now me, I say "no" I call them out, I make fun of them AKA treat them like i treat guys, and they always act so surprised, but relieved at the same time.

For the record I also apply the same type of philosophy towards dealing with black people. When they call out the "is it because i'm black blah blah" I say "yea i'm racially profiling" and they shut the fuck up because it felt good for them to be called out on their bullshit.

How can you be a well-read user who has seen what is going on all over the internet and now know the dangers of violating political correctness publicly?

i think it was established that op is underage

>belittling YA
>Liking scifi
Op, you're truly a retard.

>she'll call me out every time.
hahaha yea and your reaction to her calling you out is more important that any of that other stuff. it's not the type of girls i'm dating. it's my age and experience. what you have with your GF is cool, but you'll understand what i'm saying one day.

i would hope you've had more than a few relationships at this point because if not why the fuck are you even commenting on relationships??

I think sports is probably the closest you can come to the penetration of fashion into female culture.

>poor
>uneducated
I've never dated a poor girl and I've never dated a stereotypically dumb girl. The last three girls I've had intercourse with and the ones I'm referencing went to Cal, UCLA, and Scripps. That's kind of what makes me sad - that "elite" women are like this as well. I already agreed with what you said, that's why I've never once said that it's a woman's fault, I've just said it's sad that I see women like this.

The experience with your girlfriend isn't really close to that of any girl I've interacted with; then again, my relationship with these girls have been more of erotic friendships than serious relationships.

You are lucky you see women like that.

Hows knowing you ain't gonna get laid ever feeling senpai jam.

....but user, cal, ucla, and scripps aren't "elite".....

>I MEET thousands of girls a night.
>Literally literally
How? What is it you do, because I don't believe people can meet thousands of people everyday. They maybe see that many, I doubt you talk to all of them or hear most of them. But I do understand where you are coming from, people do sometimes act similar. I see men and women look like they are from cataloges.

>I see guys get taken advantage of for trying to be nice to girls.

Were you the guy who said that you girls like to be mistreated? Doesn't this make you a hypocrite if you are?

Imagine a girl treating guys like girls. How would you feel? Would you be suprised?

I treat white people the same way man. When they start to say something where they imply that they are infallible and nothing will ever convince them that they incorrect, I call them on it. I say "yeah just because you believe it doesn't mean it's the truth." And they shut the fuck up because it feels good to be called out. Never mind, they just do it somerwhere else, just like the black folk in your story.

>Sports is the only one.
All my examples are male fantasies that I hear about all the time.
>Going to a expensive school means that you were taught anything.

Again, it's about how you were raised. It's really sad for me to see you, because you strike me as one of those guys who fucks girls casually but thinks they are whores if they have multiple partners. And im not white knighting, if she wants to make bad decisions that's her fucking problem. It just seems like its no less shallow than the women you describe.
>Erotic friendships.
Try meeting a girl with your head and not because you want to see her tits. Maybe you and the ditzy girls deserve each other?
Lol

I've also had a relationship with a girl from Stanford if you'd include that as "elite". It was about a year ago, but she fell into the same category.

Carrie

I think it's pretty unfortunate.

Yeah, I just thought that sports is the most fitting because it's what a large majority of males, at least where I'm from, occupy themselves with. Also, I'm monogamous with a specifc girl at a time, and I don't look down on girls who have had multiple partners - they're free to do as they like just as anyone is.

>Try meeting a girl with your head and not because you want to see her tits
I don't think I've ever even pursued a girl just because I wanted to have sex with her. I usually just start talking to girls and continue talking to them because I enjoy it, and sex just comes along with that I guess. It's like I look for girls hoping that they're different but many of them turn out to be relatively the same. I'm starting to talk to a girl more who I think might be different, which is cool.

I wouldn't be posting in this thread if I hated women and thought they were only useful to fuck. I posted in here because I'm concerned that I feel like many women are comfortable being disrespected and with being dependent on and subservient to men - I realize these are just my experiences and that they aren't representative of every woman. I've also come to realize now, more than ever before, that I'm pretty much just going to have to continue doing this until I meet my ideal girl who is, admittedly, rare.

All good people are rare. Being a good person takes effort. For my part I was being a cunt, and I'm sorry. Hope you find that girl.