In the end, was Virginia Woolf just a tryhard edgelord?

In the end, was Virginia Woolf just a tryhard edgelord?

no

No. She was probably the last completely sincere writer; she simply wanted to write what was in her soul.

no

She was an edgelord, all right, because whenever I see her handsome face I start edging

yes

No

She's one of the least edgy writers ever to have written.

>reducing masters to memes

This must stop

Leave my girlfriend alone.

This is closeth to the truth out of any of these posts. Woolf writes likes she knows every little part of your soul, which is very comforting.

what's the goodest edition of da waves by v-jay wolf

of course not. what a stupid thread.

It's just bait. Woolf being a beloved author of most of the sincere posters left on this board is a well known fact.

She broods too much over children, like a big mother hen, but was very good stylist

I find it amusing reading Orlando how the attractive qualities of Nicolas Greene are described. You can tell a woman wrote it.

What do you guys mean when you say she is "sincere?" How does sincerity relate to writing?

It was very clear in her writing she took everything very seriously and was often hurt by it.

A footnote. Still relevant as a catalyst to realizing Faulkner's genius, not much more than that. Her one essay still gets read. Really a rather loose type of writing. A formidable mediocrity.

Yeah somehow I think you're full of shit.

mean

she speaks honestly, from her soul. She makes no attempts to impress you with flourishes in her writing, but instead with the depth of her insight and connection to the world.
Contrast that with Nabokov, as well as the new sincerity movement.

>Faulkner's genius
lol.

Faulkner's just a meme compared to Woolf.

>attractive qualities of Nicolas Greene are described.
such as?