Is the Wendys 4 for $4 the best deal in fast food right now?

Is the Wendys 4 for $4 the best deal in fast food right now?

Fuck no, Hardees/Carls Jr 4 for 4 is superior.

They stopped their 4 for $4 deal.

No they didn't. They still have ads for that shit on tv.

No, taco bell's 5 for $5 is, it's like $11 of food

Mfw a single bacon cheeseburger is $3.90 in NZ, by itself.

It's certainly the best deal among restaurants within a 30 minute bus ride from my university.

better deal but worse food.

I wouldn't feed my dog their chicken sandwich.

Rally's/Checkers is definitely the cheapest burger place. Church's Chicken usually has some ridiculous leg/thigh/biscuit deal one day a week, too.

At least 10% of us have no fast food at all. You're lucky. If I cook one meal for myself it's 15 USD.
I would fucking love a taco bell, my food spending would go from $650 a month to $150.

Churches makes my stomach hurt and I've never heard of checkers.

I get 3 of the "grillers" at Taco Bell for $3.21 and that seems pretty good
been in a hotel with only a microwave for over a week so I've been eating plenty of fast food. my favorite is Checkers (Rallys?) right now, they've got a couple things. subscribe to their texts, get a free sandwich with purchase of any drink. then when you get a receipt, do the survey on the back (3~ minutes) and you get another free sandwich if you buy a $2.50 drink. it doesn't cover the "zilla" burgers but they've got plenty of others, and then you use that receipt to do it again.

>If I cook one meal for myself it's 15 USD. I can't make even fastfood tier "food" from garbage ingredients like they use for under 15 USD. To sum it up, I'm retarded.

well, fast food IS cheap and convenient. what if you don't want $15 worth of hamburger, cheese, buns, any additional toppings? what if you don't want to do the dishes between making your hamburgers?
the variety and convenience makes it worth it, not having a fridge/pantry full of quarter/half used ingredients because you're not in the mood for a taco but you were the day before and then the shit is going to spoil

>I'm not only retarded, I'm hoplessly retarded.

I'll give you "convenient," but that's it. You should be able to either freeze your excess for the next time you want to cook "fastfood" style or come up with other uses. Think about it. You could have tacos 1 night, hamburgers the next night, tomato sauce and ground beef with pasta the next night, sloppy joes, etc. Granted those are all plebe level dishes that don't take any real cooking knowledge. But seriously, try it some time for a week and see how much you save.

It's one of the reasons I have 0 sympathy for people who say they're broke when they eat out at even "cheap" restaurants all the time.

That place literally only exists in Maryland.
They have one item that has garnered them any sort of name: Fries.
Otherwise it's just a ghetto sighting.
Fries are good but never visit or you'll probably get shot at.
I grew up in Baltimore and playtime only ended and we had to go inside when we heard gunshots. And this was the early 90s.

America fuck yeah.

I once had to fuck up a nigger kid for trying to steal the printed jokes on the wax paper underneath my fruit roll up.
The fruit roll up was gone.
Lol Baltimore.

There isn't a Church's Chicken in Maryland. WTF kind of drugs are you on?

The drink is a waste of money. I'd rather have two double stacks for $4 tbqh.

That's not even the best deal at Wendy's, let alone all of fast food.

Crispy chicken sandwiches are $0.99. If you buy one of the $2 keychains at the beginning of the year, you get a free Frosty with each visit. If you fill out the receipt surveys, you get $2 off any large sandwich.

This. Fuck the sugar water, give me another burger.

The JBC and chicken BLT are both $2 on their own, at least they are at the Wendy's I go to.

>Paying for half of that for 5€ (around 5.50$)
Being french is hard.

Is that drink a small or medium?
If it's a medium then good
If small then fuck off

In NZ you also have a $25 an hour minimum wage so quit crying

I think he's talking about Checkers which is literally exactly the same thing as Rally's but regional - to where I'm not exactly sure but I guess Maryland.

Steak n Shake's $4 menu only gets you a burger and fries but the quality is streets ahead of similar-priced fast food places. I don't drink soda so not getting a drink with it isn't a big deal to me. Most people order a shake with it I assume.

Not in CA, they have a "California classic combo" instead; its fries, double burger, and a drink for $4. I assume it has to do with distribution or prices of shit.

Yeah, order it during happy hour which is like freaking 1-5 (pm and am) and get a half menu priced drink (shakes included) with it. I literally cannot imagine why anyone buys McDonald's combo meals when they could be doing this.

Literally every steak n shake I've been to takes 30-40 minutes to make a burger, the waiter then slaps the receipt down and ignores you the rest of the time you're there.

Checkers is just Rally's. And he's wrong about only their fries being good. Their sandwiches are some of the best of any fast food joint. People here seem to be obsessed with five guys and in and out, but Rally's is right up there.

>surrounded by french cuisine
>upset he can't eat fast food.
As an American I must apologize for this cancer we have unleashed upon the world. It is brainwashing the younger generations.

>4 for 4

Plebs, not even fastfoodies

fuck yeah rallys is my shit.
also the $2 chicken box is dope as fuck.

Does anyone actually eat the apple pie? I always just throw it out or give it to someone else.

>not going through the drive-thru

I admit their service is slow as fuck though. I won't go there if I see more than 1 car in the drive-thru because I know it'll be a half hour at least. I could go buy ingredients and make a fucking burger at home in that time.

>tfw the only Steak n Shake near me doesn't even do happy hour