What is the purpose of science?

What is the purpose of science?

What is the point of browsing this board when it's so clearly populated by 12 year olds?

>What is the point of browsing this board when it's so clearly populated by 12 year olds?
they might show nudes

What is the purpose of purpose?

The ultimate real Red Pill
>Algebraic proof
>Alg((h))ebraic
>hebraic

Have you swallowed the hardest red pill yet? So called ((science)) and ((mathematics)) are a jewish creation, an instrument to subjugate and destroy the white man.
>create ((science))
>build a whole structure around it to make it look logical and reasonable
>attribute every invention the white man achieved through his intuition to ((science))
>foster ((science)) to religious status and use it to subvert centuries long traditions and supplant Christianity
>use ((science)) to push sexual perversion and loathing of the white man
>use ((((scientific consensus))) to create the global warming hoax
>use ((global warming)) to create the perfect tool of white genocide: carbon tax

that's disgusting. you're disgusting.

FPBP

what is purpose?

I think that's a legit question. Feel free to argue against it.

what is?

what?

?

FPBP

There are many ways to put it but they all essentially boil down to buttblasting /pol/esmokers.

Framed Pseudo-Bayesian Priority?

Fourth post best lost?

ų

FUN

knowledge

To understand the world we live in.

What's the purpose of hearing, sight, smell?

lol

Know more on Nature

>and chat with hot girls.

Creating viable alternatives to the vaginal jew.

Let the waifu age commence.

to bomb the shit out of Japanese cities

i kek'd

The Ultimate Red Pill
>variables and constants
>const(((ants)))

We're all being controlled by ants. Just think about it: an individual ant is stupid but they possess a sophisticated group mentality (where do you think we learned it from?)
Along with the fact that ants outnumber humans is almost every human household and you've got a recipe for interspecies proxy and puppeteering.

The signs are all around you!
>cars won't run without cool(((ants))) and lubric(((ants)))
>your own blood won't clot without coagul(((ants)))
>space travel is currently impossible without propel(((ants)))
>Anti-federalist
>(((ant)))I-federalist
>Anti-white
>(((ant)))I-white
>Anti-gay
>(((ant)))I-gay
>antagonist
>(((Ant)))agonist

Wake the fuck up America! All documented cases of ant "extermination" is really humans being unwitting proxies in ant-vs-ant faction disputes. We want to believe we're in charge and THEY know it, so they let us go about our lives silently carrying out THEIR tiny wills!

To fully squeeze every last penny out of consumers, and have them walk away saying t-t-thank you