Does it concern you that Link has no backing from crypto insiders, in fact they have an active distaste for you?

Does it concern you that Link has no backing from crypto insiders, in fact they have an active distaste for you?

Attached: 1516896821699.png (1052x1370, 486K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4sK6d9JgM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Because Sergey is a god and doesn't answer to anyone youtube.com/watch?v=HJ4sK6d9JgM

Or course it has backing. It's simply not public, for obvious reasons -- unless you're a clueless nolinker such as yourself.... Go back to sleep, shhhhhh

Attached: IMG_20180311_225549.jpg (3072x4096, 1.46M)

LINK doesn't need backing from crypto insiders he has backing from real billionaire companies

enjoy your $1.50 price. to get a high marketcap you need vitalik and his insane clown posse to hype you

>to get a high marketcap you need vitalik and his insane clown posse to hype you

Like OmiseGO, right faggot?

Shut the fuck up

one has a billion dollar cap, the other can barely even break 150 lolol

U dumb shit, so which one has more growth potential

This video makes me hard every time

Spotted the inner city educated high schooler

This brainlet thinks 1 billion dollar cap is anything. Educate yourself, and ask yourself why OmiseGO, with Vitalik's backing, has done jack shit since hitting 2 billion

Being followed by Nick Szabo alone is superior to being followed by literally everyone else in the crypto community.

Who's that?

Attached: b3.png (645x729, 51K)

I don't get the big deal people make out of being endorsed by Vitalik.
Yes, he may technically be a "genius", but he's a social brainlet, and a full on autist pedo who wears outrageous shit just to overtly push his autist persona.
I imagine anyone with a little bit of technical knowledge and a lot of social / business knowledge would be able to manipulate him easily into endorsing their project.

>state of nolinkers
left side: bunch of circlejerking wankers
right side: self-directed pioneers

NS
SN
I think you can figure it out from here.

Made the pre-cursor to BitCoin, BitGold.

In all likely-hood one of the original members of the team that made up Satoshi.

kek. money skelly is advisor to WeTrust (TRST), it was in under grnd. link does not need any money. money belly is enough

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-02-18 at 1.14.25 PM.png (874x560, 623K)

>sir-gay

wtf, i thought it was pronounced sir-jee

Do you even Satoshi Nakamoto, kid?

Who's that? I'm not some weeb that gets scammed into buying gimmicks like LINK lol

This, people intimidated by true intellect.

Can't handle the heat, so they stay out the kitchen.

true, they're mortal enemies as is
link = alt right
eth = alt left

lol delusional retard. Its pretty clear that Sergey himself is somewhat leftwing for anybody with a brain.

But you only want to see what the basement and your own bloated ego tells you. Now fuck back to poll, before this black man tyrone's ya girl.

>crypto insiders

literally going to vomit right now, brb