Just finished my first semester of college, r8 me

>aerospace engineering
0/10

well memed my friend

What is CR

Saw 'em off!!

credit

Oh from hs? Nice

So are these threads just the Veeky Forums version of /b/'s dick rate threads?

yeah its kinda retarded isnt it

bretty good, better than mine grade wise but i'm a senior with all upperdivs so

>someone pls look at my A
>I got an A that means I did good right?
>A means I'm a good boy right?
>someone pls tell me I'm a good boy
>pls...my existence...my A... I'm a good hardworking boy right?

Brainlets detected

Haha but they're all freshman courses.

I go to UT and can see from OP's classes that he is a first semester freshman

i.e. fresh out of high school still craving approval from others for something as pointless as grades

What's it like attending a school for brainlets?

OLE OLE OLE

>3.0
>stats major, but taking heavy-ish math like calc 3 and linear algebra
>comp sci minor to learn a little SQL and design my own database

How fucked am I?

your post just reminded me

>UT still hasnt accepted my application yet

Finished the 2nd semester of the second year, all clear with 9.87.

These threads belong on /soc/ not Veeky Forums.

I haven't gotten my grade back yet.

How does this make you feel OP?

She will do great in mexico when she has to go back

Atta boy.

>thought I failed real analysis
>got a A
>literally only A in class, everyone else was lower

What the actual fuck? Is it possible that they screwed up? Like, as soon as I saw the first question on that exam, I started panicking and got extremely worried about my future. First exam where I experienced that. Thank God this shit is over. Time for algebra and topology next semester :-^)

>nice legs
But those are shit legs though. I bet she can't even squat 2 pl8.

Just finished my second semeter. Going strong.

Some keywords:
Lenguaje y Comunicacion: Language and Communication
Fundamentos: Foundations of mathematics (was set theory, algebra and number theory)
Geometria: Geometry and intro to topology
redaccion de informes: Report Writing

Does Panama even have schools?

>Geometry I

...what grade are you in?

It has too many actually.

My bad, I should have said
Geometria: Axiomatic Geometry and intro to topology

It is a measureless topology based on the modernized and set theoretical version of Euclid's axioms. Though some theorems required us to impose an arbitrary distance function on lines but we never really used numbers, just said that if X line had a measure like this then this and this would be true.

It was very proof heavy, I doubt anyone here could pass that course, let alone the second part.

I'd assume their Geometry 1 is more advanced than the one Americans take in high school, given that he's also taking calculus.

>Though some theorems required us to impose an arbitrary distance function on lines

So metric spaces but restricted to R?

>measureless topology based on the modernized and set theoretical version of Euclid's axioms

So you had point-set topology for R, instead of general point-set topology + functions like in real analysis?

>I doubt anyone here could pass that course

Yeah champ, you're a real hero for understand metric spaces. Fields medal when?

>So metric spaces but restricted to R?
>So you had point-set topology for R, instead of general point-set topology + functions like in real analysis?

You are right about all that but I get the impression that you think it is wrong. This is a freshman course you know? I take real analysis in my sophomore and junior year, calm the fuck down.

>Yeah champ, you're a real hero for understand metric spaces. Fields medal when?

I was obviously not talking about you not being able to understand it. You obviously can. But if you are a non-mathematician, and I assume those people were as they seemed to think "geometry" was "calculate areas for shapes!" then there is no way you could pass this course without first knowing set theory and logic. It would be impossible.

But you obviously know set theory and logic, as you have just stroked your dick on how MUCH you know those topics, so you would get axiomatic geometry. Good job m8.

>not a single non-brainlet school
why am I not surprised

Post yours then Mr. Cambridge

UT is basically a top 10 engineering school m8

[spoiler] I will grant that there are a lot of brainlets here but they do bad anyway

fine

Italian A-
CS B-
Philosophy of science A-
Physics B-

Northwestern U. Maybe should have been an engineer because half my classes are distros, sucks.

Sophomore, Not bad I suppose

Art A-
Complex variables A-
Topology A
Communication B-

>A-

Get that shit out of here.

What do you do when you cant see your grades in blackboard or the university student portal and your advisor and professors wont respond to emails?

wait

Its been 2 weeks tho

Just wait, or complain or something lmao

Yea if i dont have my grades by dec 26th, im emailing student services for help

>C's get degrees bro! im just as smart and hardworking as that guy, i just don't care about this stuff, that's all!

stfu dumb spic lmao kill urself

not the user to who you were responding to, but I just got my grades in because my teacher is rather incompetent when it comes to punctuality

i meant to say late as fuck

Still waiting for someone with my university's layout...

Circuits and signals - F
Multivariable calculus - F
Chemistry for engineers - B (probably)
Introduction to engineering - either B+ or F (probably)
Didn't do so good

consider dropping out

What happened user?

what happened man, was poon too much of an distraction

JUST

probably stayed up 24/7 being a pro dota2 player

Healthy young child goes to university, enrolls in massive program for engineering, doesn't do well, gets distracted by cocks and changes - HOMOSEXUALITY. Many such cases!

no
didn't go to class and did 30% of the work for my weekly assignments. didn't do the problems sets for circuits and signals and calculus. handed my lab report for chemistry 2 late and lost 20%
no I went on /pol/ too much

quite possibly, perhaps you could even see the tear drops enveloping his eyes while he streamed his tridaily dota sesh

Classes are your standard maths, (real, complex analysis, calc I-IV, linear algebra, diffyq's, linear programming, some comp sci.)

My grades have gone down the shitt, but whatevs :(

And a freshman.

I thought /pol/ was supposed to be clever and superior...

>i went on /pol/ too much
So you reveled in your inherent white superiority so much that you forgot to study or go to class, while literal dindus attended class faithfully and passed with A's?

Nah, they don't cry while streaming, it's the only time they feel good..