For me it is the McFries. The best fast food french fry

Kys

Five Guys for sure

No

Wrong

Pic related is the supreme french fry

With only McDonalds, Jack-in-the-Box and What-a-burger nearby, this shit is #1.

McDonalds has unironically good fries and coffee.
>mfw some pleb disagrees

CAJUN CURLY FRIES ARE SUPERIOR, OR JUST REGULAR CAJUN FRIES

Their coffee is not good. If you really think that, you've literally never had good coffee

t.hipster
Their coffee is good. I can make better but it's 6/10 considering it's a fastfood joint

You mean chips?

>colour

>posting the edit

why?

Arby's, duh.

>good
>6/10 decent for a fast food joint
faggot you don't even have an opinion, you just comment to comment and change your stance when someone gets on your shit

>6/10
>not good

It really depends where in the batch you get them. If you get fries close to when they made the batch, they're great. Crisp, hot, and a taste that can only be described as the apotheosis of all French Frydom. If you get them towards the last few fries of the batch, then they are soggy and floppy. That's about all there is to it.

>tfw german
burger king has best fries here. mcdonalds always cold and mushy

burger king has the best fries in ameriland too, they are a lot crispier. BUT if you get a good batch of McDs fries they are god-tier

McD's - if you get a fresh batch - are superior to Checkers. Checkers is far more consistent, though, and way better than the shitty fries you often end up getting at McD's.

Large McD's fries + Double Whopper with no onions is pretty good.

>the mcfries r best meme that is decades now innaccurate
Literally anybody else has better fries.

Damn! Chloe Moretz looks like THAT?!

What a McFag

tier of fast food franchise chips

>KFC chips (properly seasoned, unfortunately you need to request this)
>Nandos Peri chips
>Red Rooster
>McDonald's = Hungry Jacks ( I personally would've rate HJ's thin fries before they replace them as better than Maccas
>Oporto

It's cheap, convenient and tastes alright, for people who are employed and have things to do with their time that makes it good coffee

McDonald's fries are shit though, always soggy

Those nails get this man to a doctor

Why do restaurants jew so much an fries?

It's literally one of the cheapest thing to made but here are never a satisfying amount of them.

>but here are never a satisfying amount of them.

You must be really fat.

Why not learn to make them yourself and then you can stick it to the man by not having to buy them at restaurant prices?

Sweet potato fries are far superior to all this processed garbage

>2017
>Eating the processed jew

I actually realize that they are very bad for me so I avoid making them for myself.

That way I can enjoy them even more when i eat out and I don't need a deepfryer.

I second that opinion. I think they try them in potato oil, so good

how does it feel being incredibly wrong?

To make you pay $2 for $0.10 of potatoes

>potato oil

>order 2 Large sets of french fries
>14 ketchup packets
>cup of water
>eat inside the restaurant

Your total is $2.33

>Why do restaurants jew so much an fries?
>It's literally one of the cheapest thing to made but here are never a satisfying amount of them.

It's just basic economics, like price discrimination with different sizes and various coupons, and product bundling in value meals, to maximize profit. Which is probably what you mean by "Jewing"...offensive term but accurate in this case. Competitive businesses need to Jew to survive.

tfw The McDonald's™ app coupons are the next greatest gift to mankind to Donald Trump™.

I had Checkers for the first time a month ago. I was disappointed in the fries, if only because they were built up to be this mythical masterpiece but they were identical to the ones served at my college's dining hall.

It's the worst.

>pulling away from the drive through
>look in the bag
>the fry sleeve is only half way full

Sheeit.

Geh einfach zu irgendeiner Pommesbude oder nem Dönerladen und hol dir deine Fritten da.

McD and BK fries are garbage tier. KFC are even below that.

Just had them on sunday, and they are shit. they were small and full of fat.

Unlikeable.

Chapps bar none

KFC has the best fries here.

your face when a 'pleb' disagrees is stupid and you should feel stupid for that post.

>Peanut oil
No there soggy and shit

holy kek I hope you're trollin

Sounds like you went to a shitty checkers m8.

>KFC
>fries
In what country? I've never heard of KFC having fries.

> KFC
> not having fries

What fucking country are you in

No one ever says Burger King.

BK fries are fucking good!
The only problem.I have with these fries is that they fuck up.something 50% of the time.

Never tried Five Guys.

I love em

Tbh, when I want fries, I just want em crispy af.

Chick Fil A's waffle fries were a lot better than I remember.

Hell no, I work in Mc Donalds and they are alright. Burger King is far superior in my opinion because they actually have taste and are bigger.

Rate Nandos peri peri chips

Not cheeky enough. They are alright.

for me it chicken fries

I guess if you like cold, super salty fries.

so good coffee is just like hot water?

They're actually really fucking good

Mcdonalds Fries are fucking disgusting Checkers/Rally's is objectively the best fries in fast food.

KFC has fries in Australia. Can confirm they're good shit. Much better than the actual chicken, which is a shitshow (I'm told it tastes much better in the US).

Went to kfc in dubai. Tasted way better than aus kfc chicken.

Back to , cuckold

Agreed, cajun is best.

mah nigga

Just because they don't do pour overs directly into your asshole doesn't mean it's shit coffee you fucking hipster.

It's the best coffee you can get for a dollar and the french fries are the gold standard.

>TFW posting on Veeky Forums as Australian and don't understand any fast food joint references

Hungry Jacks just changed their fries so they are not as similar to McDonalds' but I reckon they messud up on that. The old 'Jacks fries were kino af

KFC fries are best anyway.

They're too soggy and salty

The new hungry jacks fries are trash, I don't even bother going there anymore.

Their coke has always been garbage compared to maccas and their fries are shit now too.

I had a couple of maccas frozen cokes yesterday - they shit all over HJs'

Underrated post

True if you're talking about their potato wedges, but regular kfc fries are a waste of time

I still prefer their burgers but everything else is shit.
shit chips, shit drinks, shit nuggets,

>Soggy
Your KFC is shit.

Which isn't surprising, they have massive variance. I once had KFC so bad it gave me projectile vomiting food poisoning, that was fun.

Agreed. Generally I prefer their burgers, although I still crave a quarter pounder occasionally.

All else is shit. Free refills on soft drink are pretty gud tho

KFC don't do wedges here.

Only if they're fresh

This nigga knows. When you're arguing about fast food fries, Arby's usually isn't brought up because it automatically wins the fucking conversation. And then everyone just goes on to arguing about the #2 spot instead.