my go to pizza topping.
inb4 people think pizza is gourmet food

For me it's pep', the best 'go 'za topping

false. it is actually spinach

t. 'goan

Salad goes in a bowl on the side

>for me it's 'ronis, the best 'go 'za topping
ftfy

They are usually tasty. Pretty hard to go wrong with pepperoni.

EY YO TONY GIMME A PEP AN A PEP. THATS A PEP TO EAT AND A PEP TO DRINK YA SMELL ME U FUCKIN FANGOOL

They ruin any pizza and are /reddit/-tier bullshit compared to Salami or even Chorizo..

How the fuck is a food that's been eaten for 100 years reddit tier bullshit. It's a goddamn website that hasn't even been around very long. Get off the internet and go outside every once in a while you piece of shit.

I will fucking end you

MOTHERFUCKER how dare you, thats it you motherfuck stop it, why are you just hating on pizza like that

peppies :)

i like them
but i haven't eaten a tomato sauce based pizza in awhile :)

Pepperoni is incredibly pleb but I grew up with it as the standard Burgerclapia pizza topping and can't deny it tastes good every once in a while. Not much I can do about that.

I usually get pepperoni, chorizo, bacon, and bbq carnitas with hot sliced sausage on my 'za.

Of course, I have access to proper high quality fucking pizza places so I can understand OPs disdain for pepperoni considering the nigger establishments he frequents

no point in pep if the place will put salami on it

>ordering pizza from Dominos
>ask gf what she wants on her pizza
>"just pepperoni please"

What's even the point of getting pizza if you're just going get the most boring topping. May as well just eat brown rice and chicken breast for fuck sake, at least then it's a healthy .

we all know you don't have a gf user

don't put it on pizza, put it in the microwave until it's crispy then enjoy some meat chips

Objectively the best pizza topping. Pepperoni and mushroom is probably my favorite.

I love peppers, mushrooms, pineapple and whatever the fuck. But separately or on something else. NOT on Pizza. Pizza is only cheese and pepperoni. Stop ruining a good thing with a bunch of bullshit.

>not spinach pep and goat cheese

I always eat the pepperoni off as soon as it comes out the oven tho

I would think all these faggots on ck would love a fat pepperoni in their mouth,.