WHY did nobody tell me how gay this book was

WHY did nobody tell me how gay this book was.

Everybody just assumed you were into that type of stuff.

>reads book of gay writer
>expects straight shit
This is were you must fail, young padawan.

it's not a gay novel at all OP. you must have been reading into stuff... wow can't believe you thought it was gay! Haha. Wow maybe you were harbouring some gay thoughts while you read?

>author is wildly, flamboyantly, unabashedly gay

better not be any gay shit in here

>Oscar Wilde

Now everybody who saw you reading it thinks you're gay.

Can't tell if user is trolling or really didn't know how gay Odcar Wilde was.

We didn't want to shoving it up your ass.

WHY did nobody tell me how irish this book was

I guess we assumed you were worldly enough to know that, but apparently you're an illiterate fuck

WHY did nobody tell me how feminist this book was.

How was it gay? There's nothing gay about appreciating male beauty.

WHY did nobody tell me how racist this book was.

go to reddit with that padawan shit haha

WHY did nobody tell me how violent this book was.

no you

the preface ( Wao opinion on Art and Artists) its the only thing I remember from that novel. Its been struck with me since the day I read it. Everything else is redundant.

This so much

My favourite part was about how aesthetic beauty is the best beauty as it requires no explanation
Can't remember the exact aphorism

I was suprised at how unirish it was. I mean why did he call it Dubliners if he was going to base it in his home-city of Glasgow? Why not "Glasgwegians"?

Never mind, just read it again and I think that parts in the actual novel

My favourite part is the part about how the hate of realism is calibans rage at his reflection, and hate of romanticism the rage of not seeing

Certainly not Irvine Welsh's best.

Methinks you will have to fight me first. Bro,I'm a gamer, a you just don't mess with a gamer and live to tell the tale.yes I am a redditor, but I am also a father. I'm 1/3 of a polyamorous relationship and an active member of the furry fandom. Seriously I have fandom cred. All in all, I think I'm one mean motherflippin' pirate ninja. Starwars= bacon of filmmaking.

Why did nobody tell me how Jewish this book was.

Someone should have told you how awful it was.

The cover tells you
you do read who the author is before picking up a book, right?