Just learned he was raised as a girl until he was five years old

Just learned he was raised as a girl until he was five years old.

Has anything ever explained so much, in the history of the world, ever?

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/books/page-turner/hemingways-hidden-metafictions
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>not femingay
Good try, OP, 2/10 and better luck next time.

>not liedaboutbeingasoldierway
Good try, OP, 2/10 and better luck next time.

He was a tranny

So was lovecraft

Interesting, that explains his hypermasculinity quite a bit. He really had to work to establish his male gender identity. Suddenly, I have a lot more appreciation for him as a person.

So was Rilke

It was a common practice in that day and in high society for mothers to dress their children as girls whether they were boys or girls, very young boys' clothes were also frillier back then.

On the other hand, his mother definitely took it too far and Hemingway DID hate his mother and rebel against her, so there's that.

Im thankful my dad was the head case instead of my mom. Getting over daddy issues hardens you, it sounds like moms just fuck you up.

Do you want to suck your daddy's cock too?

No I dont want that.

You clearly never had daddy issues

>No one in this thread has read The Garden of Eden
>or the controversy about the rewriting of his works
>the "hyper masculine Hemingway" myth is still being circulated in 2016

want to elaborate, particularly on the rewriting?

I thought I did but now I hope that I didnt

It was a common Victorian Era thing to do, although I do not know the reason why. I heard it in a Hemingway doc.

>he doesn't want to suck his daddy's dick and then get buttfucked by him and then cuddle because he knows he's earned his dad's approval
Are you even human?

Virtually all of his works were heavily edited by publishers to fit the "Hemingway image" they wanted to put across. They got rid of several subplots which made the male + female characters more complex, favouring movie stereotype characters

Start here
newyorker.com/books/page-turner/hemingways-hidden-metafictions

Don't worry, Hemingway had daddy issues to. His dad seems to have been a cruel chauvinist. Pretty painful home situation to live in for poor Ernest.

Yucky user. Do you kiss your daddy with those fingers?

one of his kids turned out tranny.

practice of the victorian era... hemingway's stark prose was a rebellion against baroque victorian writing... writing... hemingway wrote with a pencil to ensure he would have to do three drafts instead of two improving his odds of getting it right... pencils... a phallic instrument whose rubbings empower man with the god-like power of creation... my god...

No, he never loved me :(

>you will never be a qt Victorian trap