DAILY REMINDED PAY YOUR TAXES

ON EVERY SINGLE TRADE YOU EVER MADE PLUS EVERY SINGLE GAIN YOU MADE FROM EVERY THING OR THIS WILL BE YOUR FAITH

YOU DON'T WANT TO BE NEXT TO SOME CRACK HEAD NIGGER WHO DOES NOT BATH AND SUCKS DICK FOR CRACK WHILE HIS EYE BALLS ARE DRIPPING HEPHAESTUS PUSS

Attached: Angola-Prison-Louisiana-001.jpg (1600x900, 373K)

Capital gains tax is like 25%.

suck a nigger dick tax-cuck

no-coiner reddit nu male wagecuck meet bbc crypto entrepreneur

Attached: arthur-photo.jpg (250x250, 20K)

joke's on you I'm at a loss rn

I don't have taxes to pay, I only HODL

HE THINKS HE WON'T BE WORKING THE FIELDS FOR 20-CENTS A DAY

Attached: 1521579909656.jpg (288x304, 12K)

joke's on you crypto-crypto is a taxable event
pay up or be jamal bottom

Not everyone here is an Amerikkkuck. America is the most cucked country on earth. Even under a Republican government, the IRS threatens people with jail time for not paying taxes to support Stacey single moms knocked up by Chad and Tyrone

YOU STILL HAVE TO PAY THE FUCK UP

NO ONE GIVES A FUCK ABOUT YOUR LOSSES

YOU MOTHER FUCKERS BRAG CONSONANTLY ON THIS BOARD ABOUT YOUR GAINS

IRS HAS ALL THAT SHIT ON PUBLIC RECORD

Attached: 1521892363210.jpg (499x499, 191K)

There's only two people here who are Jamal's bottom and that is you and OP

Attached: 1521580873408.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

Jokes on you retard.

I have diplomatic immunity and thus am not obliged to pay any kind of taxes.

>Take your hoe to work day

>so insecure about his stance on taxes he needs to respond twice
kek

TELL THAT TO KIM DOT COM MOTHER FUCKER THOUGHT HE WAS UNTOUCHABLE THEN HAD HIS HOUSE FUCKING RAIDED

Attached: 1520932871009.jpg (1280x840, 95K)

Can i not hide even a single trade?
Like the ICO i bought which went 10x

NO, WE NEED MORE MONKEYS FILLING THE PRISONS SORRY BRO CAGES NEED BODIES TO FILL

Attached: 1521915539874.jpg (992x1085, 465K)

Retard we are all down still

I just realized I had the perfect meme when you mentioned Jamal prison rape

Ah replied to wrong poster
I just realized I had the perfect meme when you mentioned Jamal prison rape

If you never trade, no taxable event is generated. Get fucked faggot

Most people here don't just buy crypto with fiat and hodl. They trade crypto to crypto as well. And crypto to crypto trades are taxable events technically. How the fuck are the feds gonna know about you buying/selling shitcoins on some small jap/chink dick exchange anyways?

Newfags need to trade to make it but if you've been in for a few years you don't even need to trade. It's less risky to just hold and make it in a few years when everyone uses BTC and it hits 100k+ per coin. The only thing I've done is buy more BTC. Faggots messing with shitcoin trading are gonna get fucked

braided zombie, if I told you breathing is taxable even will you comply ?

WHAT EVER YOU BOUGHT IS THE PRICE YOU PAY DESPITE GAINS

ALSO THERE IS CP ON THE BLOCK CHAIN SO TECHNICALLY IF YOU LOOKED AT CRYPTO YOU VIOLATED THE LAW

Attached: BPGLW2TCUAAU2bB.jpg (320x256, 13K)

I never told you to comply. I even pointed out that it is very unlikely that even the IRS is gonna know about your shitcoin trades on some small dick chink/jap exchange. They're going to know what you do on Cuckbase. They might know what you do on Poloniex now that it's owned by Goldmach Sachs. They might know what you do on Gemini and Kraken since they are both based in the US and compliant. But they'll never have Binance data.

can pay my taxes in stellar lumens yet?
no?

I don't pay anything at all fag, if you hold you literally pay 0 fucking percent, no matter when I bought. I will not cash out a single BTC until everyone and their grandma owns some BTC, and then I will dump on them and I'll gladly pay at that time. OH wait I will have given up my citizenship by then, because I have dual citizenship and can jump to latin america whenever I want to cash out. GET FUCKED.

Literally owns the single best tool to track you down and incriminate you that man has ever made and thinks he can get away. Really smart user

Pay what faggot? I literally owe 0 taxes, all legally. There is no taxable event generated. Dumbass. Anyone who has held all this time literally owes nothing at all because they haven't gained anything yet.

>tfw all the people on MOST WANTED list are all Veeky Forumsbros

Attached: MS1.png (299x297, 137K)

What part of as soon as you touched the block chain you were incriminated don't you get

And you want to know what the best part is? All these idiots paying huge taxes on their shitcoins get short term capital gains taxed against them. Even when I cash out, it will be 15%. People who hold will be rewarded. Shitcoin traders are fucked.

they don't get any part of it

I really, don't give a fuck just want to post niggers in prison

Attached: 1521578220780.png (585x470, 25K)

Oh yes great old ass FUD, not like we haven't seen that before. Plus I've already told you I will not be American by the time Bitcoin gains any traction, I will be working on leaving this country soon enough before any retarded laws are enacted.

I really hope you are black and end up in jail

Yes because niggers are the ones who were smart enough to have bought Bitcoin several years ago and not shit like Bitconeeeeeee

Attached: 1507434329452.jpg (1366x768, 149K)

Attached: bc.png (685x444, 301K)

Tyrone got scared away.just have to mention responsibility I think we are in the clear.

Tyrone will look forward to his brother going to prison for buying Bitconnect at ATH and not paying his taxes on "gains" kek

Germany, Sweden, and a couple other EU countries are being overrun by muslims and their rape gangs. Unfortunately the law enforcement doesn't want to do anything about it because they're afraid of being called racist. Also they would much rather prosecute a guy that made a joke video of his dog raising a paw. Feels good not to live in a country where we don't put up with the sand nigger's shit

Mods on this board don't filter shit threads that the fucking retard spams so I have to do it. Absolutely pathetic

how about mind your own business ya fucking tool

At any rate, American citizens are getting tax-cucked by the (((IRS))). And American men get cucked at birth when (((circumcised))).

Great post really worth reading. Right now there is a sweaty nigger getting up out of his cage to cut grass on the side of the road as his daily work routine.

Your friends at r/buttcoin wouldn't appreciate you using the word nigger. I have had plenty of spats with those cucks. They are SJW reddit numales

>implying anyone on Reddit is anything other

I take it you are an old Veeky Forumstard who is salty that crypto has taken over your board. lmao

Obviously because Reddit and twitter are not filtered hug box safe spaces