Had a bunch of people over for the super bowl. Bone in pork butts were on sale for stupid cheap...

Had a bunch of people over for the super bowl. Bone in pork butts were on sale for stupid cheap. Smoke em if ya got em right?

not bad. It looks like a bit too much smoke, how'd they turn out? Work on rotating photos next

i picked up one today for like 6 bucks and change.
i fucking love smoking a shoulder for a couple days worth of food.

Thumbnail looks like you put them in a dishwasher

Lookin' good! I have that same smoker but I rigged it with a separate firebox so I could cold smoke too. I like that smoker a lot. I got it for $200 at Sam's.

>he doesn't wash his butt

I love mine, got the cold smoker as well.

Smoke level was actually perfect, hands down the best butt I've ever done. Brined it for 2 days in apple cider, cider vinegar, salt, pepper, brown sugar, some pineapple juice and maple syrup. Rubbed the top one with maple syrup and then my rub, bottom is just rub. Bark on it was absolutely Devine.

What kind of rig is this?

I did a rack of St. Louis style ribs on my kettle for the Superb Owl.

>pic related

>pic related

>What kind of rig is this?

It's a Masterbuilt electric that I hooked up a separate firebox with an extension of drier vent so I can cold smoke homemade bacon and lox.

Might look into this. Thanks!

what do you use for wood? and how often do you have to fill it?

>tfw no real bbq for 2 years

living in the northeast sucks...

kek

> Smoke em if ya got em right?

I hate people like you. You might as well be a tripfag saying little quirky things like this.

oh, what's wrong sweetie? did the OP rub you the wrong way, schnookums?

NRRRRRRRRRR FUKC YOU FUKC YOU FUCK YOU I KNOW YOU'RE THE OP FUCK YOU FUCK Y OU FUCK YFOU FYUIKC UYOUUUUUU

I'm in Maryland brochacho smoking meat on my apartment balcony.
Masterbuilt 20070910 30-Inch Black Electric Digital Smoker, Top Controller Watch on Amazon drops to about $150 occasionally. I've done charcoal and gas electric makes it super easy to regulate with little difference in results.

Generally I fill about every 2 hours, soaked apple chips. Smoking at 225 last hour or 2 I crank the heat to 260. The wrap in Saran Wrap and rest for 2-3 hours in a cooler

Cute, I don't post enough to be a trip fag

Thanks for the backup.

Your reward is hot smoked bacon I did before I setup the cold smoker

AHAHAHA FAGGOT

You get candied bacon