Tfw lactose intolerant

>tfw lactose intolerant
Just kill me now desu. Is there a worse food inconvenience?

i had a friend with an allergy to the sun. would have really sucked if he was a plant

Getting Diarrhea from eating cheese pizza is worse, OP! Ya dumbass mutha fucka.

What did he mean by this?

>i had a friend with an allergy to the sun.
You HAD a friend with an allergy to the sun?

I'm allergic to the sun. A few years ago I lived near a retard that used to say "At least you aren't a plant."

Celiac Disease.

Most of the world is lactose intolerant. It's not a genetic defect, but rather, a lack of a superior gene that allows you to actually digest this shit. The Chinese have been doing just fine without dairy, however.

Gluten, however, is pretty fucking universal, and not being able to eat it is gonna suck.

Im no fucking bitch like most of the world is. I can drink a gallon a whole milk in under a half hour while riding my stationary bicycle on it's hardest setting.

I'm in the same boat OP but I eat these with almost every meal. It's an inconvenience (especially if I just want some milk or something) but it helps a lot

This stuff is $35USD a bottle here in Australia.

Milk is a disgusting poison that only WHITE DEMONS can and would drink. It is no food of the BLACK man. Veganism is the path to soul enrichment

>living in ausfalia

Consider suicide

I can pound a gallon of whole milk and then wrestle a baby elephant into submission in under a half hour, M8.

>tfw too intelligent for dairy

Wow your really full of yourself, fag.

I have ascended.

Does ascension involve hyper ventilation or your own farts?

Not that user, but holy shit, what are you, twelve? Fart huffing? Really? Come on, hit him with something really good.

Im a plant but hey, atleast im not allergic to the sun!

Gluten intolerance is hands down worst.

Being Jewish

Wew lad, can't argue with those digits.

Peanuts/tree nuts. You get over being unable to eat one of the best sources of protein in the world pretty early. It's really hard to not be able to have pretty much any generic snacks, or to be unable to use pre-packaged products a lot of the time because of cross contamination issues.

Also serious allergies to peanuts sometimes cross over to semolina/durum which means good luck with pasta. On top of that? Seafood is also a large crossover point, typically only shellfish though.

That said though, I wouldn't wish celiac disease on my worst foe. I may not be able to eat fruit, and have to make my own pasta when I'm in the mood, but at least I can have (most) breads with (a small amount) of jams and jellies.

Imagine not being able to eat bread. I just cant. It would be hell.

Type 1 diabetes is pretty inconvenient.

>Americans

way ahead of u

You can "wean" yourself into being able to digest dairy. You just need to have tiny amounts of lactose (milk) in water every day so your body builds up a tolerance.

Not sure how long it takes but my brother did this a few years ago and now he can eat cheese and milk products with no problems.

Celiac disease by far man. It's what I have and i want to die every day for 10 years. Gluten is everywhere like non-distilled vinegar, most oatmeal brands and vitamins.

>type 1 diabetes
Nice education, asshat.

lactaid = lactase.

just get a generic brand, it'll be cheap. considering it's a food supplement you can even order it from asia or the US.

>Americans

Gluten. Having a real allergy to gluten would probably suck, especially since asking for gluten-free makes you look like an asshole due to all those who don't have an allergy but jumped on the wagon.

You still have Chinese food. There are a lot of Chinese steamed cakes that don't use dairy. I enjoy this delicious chewy rice cake for Lunar New Year - it has to be eaten hot though, or it's dry and crusty.

Also, you can drink lactose free milk!

...and...where I am, in Ontario, poorfags can apply for a special diet allowance,

>Is there a worse food inconvenience?
Irritable Bowel Syndrome

Its the same thing but you shit your pants from everything you eat, not just dairy.

I'm lactose intolerant too, I fucking hate it. I have to skip out on ice cream unless it's lactaid.

It didn't come on for me until I was about 17.

I have to shit way too often (I don't think I've taken a normal shit in years) but don't think I have IBS, I wonder what I have. I want to talk to a doctor about this, but it's I'm embarrassed.

WE WUZ VEJJATEAR-EYUNZ N SHIT

Can't you simply take lactase tablets whenever you want to eat or drink dairy?

O
B
S
E
S
S
E
D E P R E S S E D

O B E S E D
B
E
S