Biz when did you realize your wife was too controlling?

Attached: 27858553_385810201888657_7879327300398476611_n.jpg (720x899, 83K)

Nicotine addiction is a meme. Even caffeine withdrawel is more of a hindrance.

When she tried to manipulate me into marrying her
not thankx

How did she manipulate you user?

So she's not really your wife?

one of the most addictive drugs on the planet though?

I started spinning my weed with tobacco and now I can't smoke weed without it. Doesn't feel the same

You could quite easily put a hand rolled ciagarette through those bars. This man knows what he’s doing. His wife is the fool here

not controlling but constantly demanding attention... she met some friends of mine at a bar and made a selfie, telling me i was boring for not being there, gg wp no re.

I realized when i tried to buy more linkies with our life savings and she got mad

>spliffs
Fucking eurotrash. Just kidding, they definitely burn better than joints but that's why i stick to glass bowls

spinning weed is an Australian term

this guy probably smokes cones all day

smart man

Ah. Us merritards 'roll' spliffs/cigs

>wife
Only female I talk to is my mom
fuck off roasties

DUDE

Caffeine addiction is no joke. I tried going without coffee for a few days and I had migraines, throwing up, psychotic rage, etc most people don’t realize how addictive that shit really is.

>fall for the marriage meme
>regret it
Every time.

but it hurts the peepee and the soul when no gf. is this the ultimate shittest from mommy nature itself however? a test if u can say either no or women find you so repulsive that they simply avoid you, you gain some kind of magic power (eg wealth/money) down the road?

Attached: 1519671964808.jpg (1208x800, 144K)

women don't think like that and are incapable of loving you in the same way, you've been warned

oh yes, im very aware of this. but the carnal desire overpowers logic enough times. but thank god, im too socially retarded to keep small talk going which makes me unfuckable unless i resort to rape. just gotta somehow stop fapping however.

Switch to tea, I switch to Earl Grey whenever I want to stop drinking coffee.

The caffeine staves the withdrawal and it is easier to stop drinking altogether when you don't want it (i.e. less/no side effects)

Kek.

>take caffeine pills everyday for 3 months
>stop
>only get a headache for ten minutes

Idk wtf they put in your coffee dude.

>Veeky Forums
>wife

Attached: pizza.jpg (400x710, 40K)

How old are you pajeet? It's not nicotine addictive but other stuff in cigs.

God what this board has become.