Why Islam - strictly logically speaking - has to be the true religion

Assumptions:

1. God exists
2. God wants humans to behave in certain ways
3. To fulfill assumptions 2 God sends angels to special humans (=prophets) and reveals them the holy rules. Through his godly will he makes those prophets succesful (e.g. they found huge religions, and not just small sects).

If those assumptions are true, then Islam has to be the true religion, because there was no new great religion after Islam. If Muslims falsified gods word (e.g. changed the Koran), then God would have sent another prophet and a fourth abrahamitic religion would have emerged. Since this didnt happen, we can safely conclude that Islam is the true religion.

In other words, Islam is only not the true religion if:

1. god doesnt exist
2. god exists, but he doesnt really care about humans or their behaviour
3. god exists, but after humans ruined the third revelation he gave up and probably started programming something new.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C9sYgqRtZGg
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y
cspipublishing.com/statistical/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

SJWtards belong to fucking

>there was no new great religion after Islam.
Mormonism :^)

I like how Islam's claim to fame is being the last "big" religion. Like OK, a bunch of dudes conquered the middle East and forced their religion on everyone. Must be the "real" one.

Mormonism is a form of Protestantism and belongs to Christianity.

I wouldn't call Mormons "Christian," desu. They may be a Jesus fan club, but Bible Part 3 and some shit about aliens doesn't seem particularly Christian, even for protestants.

youtube.com/watch?v=C9sYgqRtZGg
youtube.com/watch?v=t_Qpy0mXg8Y

This is so stupid. If god wanted us to behave in a certain way, we would behave in that way. Defying the will of god is impossible, since he is omnipotent. Therefore, "nothing is real, everything is permitted".

You're like those people who don't consider Catholicism to really be "Christian".

It's closer to them than anything else by a wide margin. They even believe in the divinity of Jesus (by definition, what "Christian" means) what more do you need?

I agree, I also find it compelling that it's pretty much the only world religion that doesn't contradict any modern scientific discoveries, which at the time were mostly unknown.

>Assumptions:
>strictly logically speaking
>Assumptions
>logically

N I C E M E M E

If you're gonna try and by a philosophy-nigger at least try to know more then fuck all before you type this garbage.

for religious discussions
for can't kno nuffin philosophy discussions
>>>reddit >>>trash for SJW sentiments and back patting on your religious garbage

Your premise is wrong.

1 the only purpose for Islam , is to turn people away from God's salvation in Christ Jesus - Meshiak Yeshua -.
For over 600 years Satan & demons could do Nothing to stop Chistianity - even mass- Murder of Christians only served to increase the following of the Truth.
Then Satan or one of his Chiefs, had an Idea,- Lets turn to the Muslims, they must feel rejected, and they are so war-like - God said "they're hand will be against all nations".
And he went to Muhammed with tribe(s) who followed the pagan Arab Moon-god "Allah" and either Posesed him or so confounded his mind that he was convinced the real God had chosen him (or maybe he didn't care, just saw a chance to become powerfull) Any way he was told or guided to go and make WAR - not Peace. He also made War on Gods people.
God allowed this to force people to choose sides - and because God knows Islam will Never defeat His people (Jews, Christians, ) But will help to show His Glory when He returns in the clouds the same way He left us. He will come with a shout at the last Trump. He will defeat all the armies of the Antichrist with the Word of his mouth. that means the Mahdi will be crushed. -- He will sit on the throne of David and reign from His holy city Jerusalem

NO Mormonism is a Polytheist belief system.
It isn't really Christian at all.
Their 'god' 'Jesus' and 'Elohim' are separate 'Gods' - they call the Trinity a "monster" of a god!
do some reasearch

They believe every Mormon becomes Gods.

Lmao you're a fucking retard. You do know that CHRISTIANS were treating each other worse than Muslims treated some Christians. Look at the Syriac Orthodox or Coptic churches, who were discriminated against by the Byzantines. Christians were also treating jews like trash too. Why do you think so many Jews embraced dhimmitude? It's because the doctrine of perpetual servitude that Christians followed at the time was completely fucked up.

"In the thirteenth century, [Pope] Innocent III (1198-1216) spoke of the “perpetual servitude” of the Jews, and the Third Lateran Council (1179) of the “subjection” of Jews to Christians. St. Thomas Aquinas (1125-74), adhering to the feudal conceptions of his time, validated the principle of Jewish “servtitude” to both Church and State, but added certain limitations. “It would be licit, according to custom,” he wrote, “to hold Jews, because of their crime, in perpetual servitude, and therefore the princes may regard the possessions of Jews as belonging to the State; however, they must use them with a certain moderation and not deprive Jews of things necessary to life.” A little later this principle was established by law. The great English jurist Bracton wrote: “The Jew cannot have anything of his own. Whatever he acquires he acquires not for himself but for the king.”
-Edward Flannery

i will just leave this here.
cspipublishing.com/statistical/

So? Do you consider this some sort of knockout argument? Anti-antisemitism is among the greatest and nastiest of sacred cows and needs slaying.

I don't even know the rules for Veeky Forums but I reported you anyways

sounds better then pleasing gods cock for eternity

what about Bahá'í?

So what? You would expect a Christian prophet if Christianity was the true religion.