What's the verdict Veeky Forums? Is it GOAT?

What's the verdict Veeky Forums? Is it GOAT?

It sucks badly

>mfw it gets the Nobel after the committeee decides to be edgy and give it to a (mostly) comic writer

Yep, it's the greatest book of all time, and it's in stores today. What a marvel. Go get it. The price of instant enlightenment and aesthetic bliss that'll make your dick hard is only $30. What a bargain. What a freaking time to be alive! Comicsman redeemed!

The majority of people posting about it aren't even reading it

It's good, slow though

They wouldn't have had time to read it. Review version probably wasn't even out back when candidates were being selected.

Next year, though? It just might.

The consensus is read, reread, or even listen to J R instead.

fuck off JR spammer

>can't tell if thinks that the Nobel prize is given to books or that Alan Moore doesn't deserve to be titled 'he'

Jerusameme threads are spam themselves though.

>one thread out of 150 being dedicated to a book that just came out is spam
Come on and spring out your "I was just pretending to be retarded". Classic Veeky Forums shitposting, amirite bro? ;)

woah cool there's 2 of us. yeah read that instead.

"One" thread every day for 2-3 months now is spam.

There's been all of a dozen since the end of August. Go back to whining about Gravity's Rainbow, at least your own brand of spam didn't single you out as the same retard back then.

New book by a known entity against the same threads about dead writers is a meme. You really don't see the forest for the trees, do ya?

Parts of it are, yeah, especially the whole "You don't have to come to the Boroughs, the Boroughs is coming to you" idea. Haven't finished it yet though, maybe the whole thing falls apart in Part Three or summat

ur spam

There is really no reason to ever read a book over a thousand pages. You could read 3 or 4 classics in that time

If they could get past the literal metaphysics, a lot of this book is actually the very kind of shit the Nobel committee laps up

Burroughs is coming to me?

i thought he was dead?

Saw this at a bookstore today, immediately interested. All memes aside Moore has written a lot of my favorite stuff, I don't love too many comics but about half of them have Moore's name on it.

>not reading brothers karamazov
>not reading war and peace
>not don quijote

Could you read 3 or 4 over-a-thousand-page classics in the time it takes you to read a book over a thousand pages? You're assuming that for older works there would be a greater amount of helpful resources towards pretending you've read them, I guess?