What cooking stuff would you wanna watch but doesn't exist?

What cooking stuff would you wanna watch but doesn't exist?

I have no idea what television programs exist or do not exist, because I do not have a television

Then why reply

Because you asked. I didn't know this was the "only answers I wanted to hear are allowed" board.

>fucking up bacon

Cooking with someones organs while he/she is still alive

Not my thread lel

A homemade charcuterie show.

Faggot

Bump

A gf cooking a meal for me

A show that goes around to the local places and gets them to part with their secret recipes.

Bacon on Bacon
10-15 minute web series where Kevin Bacon does things with Bacon, or bacon. So sometimes he will cook with bacon, sometimes we will get to see his band, the Bacon Brothers, maybe one time he goes to a Bacon factory, and then maybe an episode where he goes to Death Valley to see if he can cook bacon on the hood of a car, and then the yearly bacon eating contest.

theres some recipes i would actually kill to have

these butter prawns for one, they're the best prawns ive had anywhere but they're only available at this fancy ass club which I don't have a membership for so I have to go with my rich friendo but holy fuck we get it every single time its that fucking excellent

its so fragrant and the perfect balance of salty-sweet and the prawns are always thicc and juicy and the perfect texture, sometimes they don't serve it when they don't have good enough quality prawns

fuck

i want to watch an extremely overdramatic cooking drama

tfw

I always thought it would be fun for there to be a cooking channel of a guy who doesn't know how to cook (but isn't completely incompetent), and each episode he invites a guest to his kitchen to teach him how to cook their favorite dish.

It's called The Cooking with Jack show

i know tf

A guy cooks some stuff for girls and they rate the meal with sexual activity. 0/10 is a kick in the nuts. 10/10 is a deepthroat, cum in mouth blowjob.

I thought it was some kind of dirty fish filet from the thumbnail.

Naked chicks, bro

slathered in gravy

Not only does this exist, it is a hit in your own country

LSD cooking show

WHAT IS IT TELL ME