Debunk Nietzsche for me

Debunk Nietzsche for me.

the only man smart enough to debunk nietzsche was himself

What the fuck is that shit on his upper lip how can anyone take this nigga seriously

There's nothing to debunk.

From a meme level / taking his philosophy as actual wisdom to live your life:

Self renunciation is a main feature of every religion in the world. You can ignore those or ignore the guy whose own teachings drove him insane

He debunks himself

Nazis used his twisted ideology to justify the Holocaust

Also he only had sex once (with a prostitute so it doesn't even count), and the same will happen to you if you fall for his drivel

the superman is literally the biggest spook of all, no different than mankind or god

>would rather suffer for eternity than die
>100% chance of dying
>goes insane then dies

Syphilis drove hom insane, not his teachings

Same way you debunk any philosopher, just choose not to believe them.

>Debunk Nietzsche for me.
Why even care debunking people who'd never get into a lady's bunk?

He definitely got poon now and again. He also definitely paid for it most of the time though.

The Overman being a spook to someone is basically the prerequisite to being a subhuman.

He never fucked Lou Andrea Salome?

Nietzsche had a strange obsession with claiming he was descended from Poles and was not German. If that's not evidence of a deeply flawed character and mind I don't know what is.

i'm pretty sure that there is no way you can memetically sedate yourself into a ten year catatonic state no matter what you do

R A R E

Have you tried renunciating yourself, faggot? He died because of brain cancer; not because of "muh words and thoughts".

Dont be a fucking idiot.

There's no actual argument to engage, it's just rhetoric

>it's just rhetoric

For you.

>all religions have this repressive shit
>therefore repression is gud

No, it literally is. There is no coherent methodology or argument.

That doesn't mean it it's not "brilliant", it just means saying "debunk Nietzsche" is like saying "debunk Shakespeare"

>implying people dont go insane from religious beliefs..

ITT: people who don't understand Nietzsche attempt to compensate their lack of arguments by claiming that he never said anything that can be argued against.

ITT People get meta and do not add to the discussion anything but their up-turned chins. Also, his free will argument in the beginning of B G&E is easily debunkable but I'm not typing that again

true, atheists have had their brains melted from their religion

>But I think the ultimate argument against his philosophy, as against any unpleasant
but internally self-consistent ethic, lies not in an appeal to facts, but in an appeal to the
emotions. Nietzsche despises universal love; I feel it the motive power to all that I desire as regards the world.

It wasn't an obsession, he just really disliked Germans and Germany, or rather what they were becoming in the late 19th century.

As someone who's actually read and studied Nietzsche to a serious degree, I can say that if anything he was much more French than German. The few saving graces that Germany had in his eyes were Goethe, Frederick the Great and the old-school Prussian education system.

What is there to debunk? His claims are not something which even he argues for. He just asserts his opinions on stuff and ends it there. There is nothing I found convincing in him.