Realistically, how long do we have to accumulate link under $0.5? under $1?

realistically, how long do we have to accumulate link under $0.5? under $1?

I have 10k chainlink. I am putting 500-1000$ every month into it as long as the price is under 1$.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-03-18 at 18.46.31.png (1552x854, 441K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/graphs/contributors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

LINK is intrinsically worthless. Node operators can be paid in existing cryptocurrencies. Just look at the testnet right now, it only accepts ETH instead of LINK lmao. It means that ETH can easily be substituted for it, that is, if someone wants to fork the token to accept ETH (an established cryptocurrency instead of some fucking ERC20 token made with a two-man team), LINK is basically useless. That is besides the fact that everything LINK aims to do can be easily done by cryptographically signing the data from the API source.
>muh next ETH

Link, 5 months in: 35 cents (3.5x ICO)
Ethereum, 5 months in: $5.50 (17x ICO)

Uh oh, pissed stinker incoming HAHA.

Attached: 3.jpg (970x980, 222K)

another Veeky Forums bro fell for the link meme

someone needs to ban this pajeet coin from Veeky Forums

Attached: 681561881881.png (1102x967, 501K)

please tell me you didn't actually buy any

>I am putting 500-1000$ every month

I do hope this isn't all your money user. Don't put in more than you can afford to lose.

I make ~150k a year so Im fine. Link is a great investment.

step up your game pleb
I make less than 2k a month and I put in over 1200 each month
you wanna be p

You should be fasting for Sergey and putting the savings into LINK

Attached: 1492556708145.png (1537x1273, 1.77M)

you are a MANIAC

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

>My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit
Redditor here, nope not us. No one on reddit gives a shit about link. It is barely mentioned on the crypto subs.

Link threads on reddit are hilarious. Old fud from here gets discussed at the top of comment threads.

>Redditor here

Attached: 1520683171164.jpg (396x382, 36K)

truly comfy

you have a lifetime to accumulate link under 0.5$

Sounds like me. I have 15k link, work a minimum wage job but live at home so i put like 800-1k a month into crypto. Hoping one day ill make it.

Hey op, we have to wait for mainnet and for sergey to break the silence, its the only project where the ceo stfu and actually work on a groundbreaking product, i think i finished accumulating, im at 22k right nOw i dont think i can afford to invest more, but srsly i hope i could invest more before the singularity

You will need 40k to make it pajeet

this is the dumbest thing that I have ever read on this board...perhaps even Veeky Forums all-together. My only hope is that it is spill-over from reddit (I woulen't know; never been) and that your stupidity is not contagious.

IMO you have until the end of the July, by then there will be partnership announcements.

>I have 10k chainlink. I am putting 500-1000$ every month into it as long as the price is under 1$.
same here. although ill probably stop at 100k link

I have 100k link, when it hits $1000 i would have 100M dollars. What the fuck guys, i dont even know what i would do with that much money

can you give me 200? i only have 1800 LINK :((((

I hope this is bait.
Oh christ dude, it is just a meme.

Attached: Dark Side of the Link.png (1024x627, 100K)

well you certainly wouldn't be able to liquidate it easily

you'll hit a million for sure.

You’ll be lucky if it hits $10

yeah how would you even get all of that out? it would take you years unless you buy houses in eth and then flip em

github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/graphs/contributors

up to 14 now..

Don't worry about it lol

>github.com/smartcontractkit/chainlink/graphs/contributors

He is a Korean dude who appeared in the gitter earlier.

The hardworking fucker has been correcting errors like crazy in the 'fork' section of the GitHub and that's only 24 hours he has been around.

Hard working chinks is something this coin has been lacking